• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing taste for the males.
Edelgarde too high, Annette and Dorothea too low

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
Honestly surprised Edelgard is that high considering how controversial she is. I'm very glad though, she is my personal favourite character of the game, next to Dimitri and Seteth.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Actually edited my last post since there are about 7 times (a bit less) the number of votes for all characters of both genders in the list than there are voters. If we assume the remaining 46 votes went to chars not on the list (which seems reasonable), than if every voter voted for 7 characters we'd get a list like we do here

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised that Bernadetta is so high and Petra and Dorothea are so low.

The male list makes sense, though Hubert and Linhardt deserve better.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Its always jarring when these character polls happen in japanese magazines and manga. You see how low those numbers are in terms of how many people actually voted or participated.

Go Bernie!

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
The one thing I don't get is why Ignatz isn't even on the list. He was a good character. Certainly better than Cyril.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
Bernadetta was the character I liked the least during my BE playthrough.
I liked the concept but it was so poorly executed, she was waaaaaay over the top. Also her Japanese voice is the worst. Glad her english one is better.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Poor Petra! Also surprised to see Kronya so low tbh. Don't remember Judith at all so maybe she didn't appear in my playthrough?

Bernadetta being number 1 must be for all the wrong the reasons, same with Lysithea.
I loved Bernie.. definitely in my top 3 favorite female characters from the game. I think a lot of people identify with her character.. I can imagine especially so in Japan with so many people being very shut-off from others.

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
1571250185920.jpg

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Petra, Cathrine too low. Bernadetta's JP voice/character is way too irritating.

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
I'm glad Catherine is among the worst, i hate her so much, Ashe should've killed her or something.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
The top three boys got more votes than teh top three girls. I'm actually shocked.

Dimitri of course is top boy followed by Claude, glad the fanbase understands who the best lords are. RIP and forgotten Edelgard.

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
She might have. What route did you do? She's a supporting character in Claude's and her only other appearance is on Edelgard's as a one off boss.
She appears in Blue Lions as well although only as a green unit you need to protect and i think she gets mentioned in the church route too but i don't remember if she appears at all tbh.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Bernie at #1 is correct.

But Petra at #14 is a crime. Hubert is too low as well.

Schnee

Oct 25, 2017
Dorothea and Petra that low is a crime.
Bernie Bear and El placing in top 4 with Lys and Hil-da is great to see though.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
She appears in Blue Lions as well although only as a green unit you need to protect and i think she gets mentioned in the church route too but i don't remember if she appears at all tbh.
She shows up in a map to give you a letter from Claude and one of the conditions is to not let her die

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
And people told me that the BL house wouldn't have the most popular boys. Ha! Its also nice to see my hubby Silvain in the top five in males.