• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nacimento

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, why is Felix so high? He is not fit to tie his Father's shoelaces.

Petra and Seteth far too low.

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
He does I think one of the worst characters in the game (Isn't also on the lower end of archers in the game?) but I still expected him to be above a non playable character
Yeah, Ignatz is one of the worst archers in the game. It's not surprising. Gatekeeper was memed everywhere and Ignatz is kind of forgettable, especially if you haven't played GD.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I expected Dorothea to be much higher, the same for Edelgard (even though I can understand the reasons she is not the first)

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, Ignatz is one of the worst archers in the game. It's not surprising. Gatekeeper was memed everywhere and Ignatz is kind of forgettable, especially if you haven't played GD.

Leave the painter boy alone! Given his high dex growths, he isn't even supposed to be an archer. Give him lethality and a crit ring and he is able to keep up very well as a master savant.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Little surprised to see Dorithea so low but Bernie and Lysithea makes sense. Girl Byleth could be higher, her design is so good.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
Wow brave of them to cross Petra like this. Also Leonie but I realize I'm pretty alone in my actually-Leonie-is-good opinion.
heard on a podcast (8-4?) that the japanese lines for Petra wasn't scrambled cute sentences like in English but just weird tenses formal speech that made her sound stuck up yet stupid

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Here are the Top 10 first S supports:
  1. Dimitri
  2. Edelgard
  3. Claude
  4. Sothis
  5. Lysithea
  6. Bernadetta
  7. Linhardt
  8. Dorothea
  9. Mercedes
  10. Ingrid

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
Dorothea's position surprises me.

Isn't she the #1 on the deployed units chart thing in the game?

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Petra should have been higher, glad Ingrid is in the top 5.

Cyril is definitely the worst character for me, deserved spot. Claude is my #1 but I'm fine with him being 2.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dorothea is way too low. Hilda and Bernadetta in the top 3 is good though. Male character list is fairly spot-on, though I would put Claude over Dimitri.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly the people have chosen their King.

But Petra at 14?? I am not understanding.

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
I would say they are about equal hair wise, though Ferdie got the better supports.

Honestly has some of the best supports in the whole game.

Both have great supports but I think Lorenz just barely edges it out. His supports with Marianne and Lysithea are genuinely really sweet.