• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
All these info were revealed through the japanese Download code card.

- File size is 11.9 GB
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses supports Online Play, meaning you will need the Online subscription for those features: we don't know yet what that could be, although according to Nintendoeverything based on previews you will be able to see what other player chose to do on a specific day in the in-game calendar
- Amiibo support confirmed, no details have been given yet.
- DLC confirmed. It seems this time, DLCs will be new quests, side stories and clothes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they shadowdrop a video with new informations on the game or a dedicated Direct explaining these details 1-2 weeks before launch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem..._houses_download_card_released_in_japan_more/

gC0BaRA.jpg

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Title sort of buries the lead with the two least important reveals of the download card, IMO. "Online functionality" is likely just referring to what's already been discussed: viewing other players' monastery habits. (They've already deconfirmed any sort of multiplayer.)

amiibo Gazebo's been known for weeks, but we still know nothing of the actual functionality.

The ~12GB size and the DLC features are more interesting. Especially the "clothing" part of the DLC — that's fairly new to Fire Emblem. Please, IS, let us give F!Byleth some pants.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
If the DLC is paid, I hope it's not as egregiously priced as Shadows of Valentia's season pass was.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
It's not impossible that review copies have been sent out. It's a long game and better to give reviewers time to actually play it than expect them to cram it all in as fast as humanly possible.

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
新しいクエストやサイドストーリー、衣装などを追加購入できます。

I'll say this again. The way the Japanese is written, translates more to:

"New DLC, such as quests, side stories, outfits and more, will be available for purchase."

They way it is written here implies that there will be more DLC than just what is listed above. I'm assuming characters/classes will come as well, they are just not ready to mention it.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I have a question with potential followups, but I'm also avoiding as many spoilers as I can, so please give simple answers.

Will I be able to recruit a student from another house? Do we know the limits? If yes, what are they?

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question with potential followups, but I'm also avoiding as many spoilers as I can, so please give simple answers.

Will I be able to recruit a student from another house? Do we know the limits? If yes, what are they?

Yes. No. You can recruit at least 2, from what we've seen, though not the House leaders or their second-in-commands.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As far as we can tell, they're Dedue, Hubert, and Hilda. There may be certain other students who are unrecruitable, but we're not sure.

I believe we've seen every Golden Deer student except Hilda being recruitable.
Dang it. I really wanted Dedue. I'm glad he has a high status at least.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
I have an absurd amount of Fire Emblem Amiibo. Here's hoping they do something rad in the gazebo.