• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
MOD EDIT: Please do not post scans directly on the site.

FAMITSU MADE A MISTAKE

THE DLC RELEASE IS THURSDAY 29 MARCH! IN SEVEN DAYS!

source: https://twitter.com/bk2128/status/976704353934258176

*Three new Chronicles map full of missions

*Three new characters
Tharja
Owain
Olivia

Three new outfits:
*Royal Chrom
*Emmeryn Lissa
*Dark Fliers Cordelia

Three new "destroy their clothes" characters (Lucina, Cordelia, Lissa).

Release tomorrow apparently (i'm quite..surprised?)

EDIT: Yeah i was right, DLC is out next Thursday (29 March) not toda

Last edited by a moderator:

Flarin

Oct 28, 2017
Finally. Who's the pink-haired girl? Other DLC character?

Edit: Never mind, it's Olivia. Thanks.

Last edited:

Hampig

Oct 25, 2017
How do these DLC characters work? If I bought the game new, what can I use them for? Do I need to unlock levels for a specific mode for them to be usable?

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
At last, Olivia time.
I may be returning to the game and actually digging into the history mode.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How do these DLC characters work? If I bought the game new, what can I use them for? Do I need to unlock levels for a specific mode for them to be usable?

DLC characters are unlocked from the getgo. Certain characters have personal weapons unlocked with them as well. Can use them even in Story mode iirc. Also it is actually releasing today, since that is based on Japan time. It should be ready to download in about 4 hours.

Other things of note

-Olivia has Galeforce, which raises Awakening and Warrior gauge each time a strong enemy is defeated.

-Tharja has Destruction Pact, which increases attack power with high HP, but causes HP to slowly decrease with time.

-Owain has Balancing Resonance (very loose translation), which increases attack power the smaller the difference between the STR and MAG stats.

There's some new blessings. One lets you level all the enemies to level 150 in accordance to the new cap. Another one offers a Strategy mode, where the main person cannot deal much (if any) damage, but in exchange, allies can deal more damage, essentially making you a Tactician of sorts.

You can also revert a characters level back down to 1 in exchange for materials.

A new skill that gives a Normal weapon the maximum power of a Preferred weapon.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
They have characters losing their clothes? And its also DLC? Do I blame IS for this or Team Ninja?

I'm incredibly sad IS has stooped so low in my eyes I can't tell the difference anymore.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play as Tharja!!!!!!!!!
Ever since the game was announced I wanted to play as her :o

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I guess this is the end of the Season Pass right?

Honestly I've been disappointed by FE Warriors's DLC. I just felt like it could have been more.

I'll get the Awakening DLC since I already bought the Season Pass, but having more clones or characters that were already in the base game leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Meffer

Oct 25, 2017
Finally we're getting Tharja when she should've been in the main game in the first place.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
DAMN Olivia gotta chill, so this isn't dropping in US today right?

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
With this update, do all the game's characters now have Armor Break outfits? If not, who is missing? I'm surprised at how few of the Awakening characters seemingly got it with this update.

neufel

Oct 29, 2017
Switzerland

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Weird. I played it just earlier today, but I checked just now to see if there was an update because of this thread, and there was one. But I don't notice any changes. Maybe they're prepping to add them later today when the eshop updates?

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Weird. I played it just earlier today, but I checked just now to see if there was an update because of this thread, and there was one. But I don't notice any changes. Maybe they're prepping to add them later today when the eshop updates?

It was a phantom updated released earlier

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
So, out of the whole roster, which characters have cloned movesets?

I was really looking forward to getting this once I got a switch, but this clone business is making me wonder if I should get it at all.
Glad to see your ー added back in.
I saw you perform live in Osaka about one year ago. Thanks for the great show.

neufel

Oct 29, 2017
Switzerland
Website updated. 29th is the release
Damn, I went 30mn ago and it was still 31.
XjjvCHB.png

Thanks for checking !

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
How did it take sixteen posts for someone to call out 22th in the thread title?!

It's not even the right date anymore, the DLC is coming out the 29nd according to the most recent site update. Gotta edit the OP!

Those're also quite the uh, interesting outfits there O.O

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
lol, Just a fan, im not the real thing. I am finally getting to see her myself this coming June though in New York. Got a vip ticket too, so I'll get to go to a meet and greet. I'm so excited to meet her, even if it's just for a picture ^_^
Yeah, I'm just messing around :p obvi Kyary isn't posting in English on a game forum haha