• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Edge

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
All they've done is lazily port over the GBA mode

Can't even use custom rings or titles lol

K3Cw.gif

Urgh, I think I will pass, saw some very cool things in the stream and mechanisms, but the missing stuff is such a shame. :/

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Unbelievable how much Spike have cocked up the release on PC

Its there to buy, not marked as preorder but doesn't install lmao, I'm assuming hoping it unlocks in 20.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I don't disagree but didn't they employ new people to make sure this stuff didn't happen again? This mode was in development 2 years ago wtf did it look like then? Lmao.
Probably did it to concentrate on PS4, since that release they've shafted us PC players constantly

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Considering I only payed $20 at release and $20 for the NJPW dlc what's another $20 for a mode I'll get multiple hours from? I've alresdy put over 100hrs into it anyway. And it's not like I was expecting it to be anything it's not, I knew it was the gba mode and I've been watching a let's play of it and it looks cool and something I would be into with my fictional edits I've spent all of this time on.

I know the limitations of the mode going in and tempered my expectations so I'm good. Of course there are some things I would change but that's any game.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Considering I only payed $20 at release and $20 for the NJPW dlc what's another $20 for a mode I'll get multiple hours from? I've alresdy put over 100hrs into it anyway. And it's not like I was expecting it to be anything it's not, I knew it was the gba mode and I've been watching a let's play of it and it looks cool and something I would be into with my fictional edits I've spent all of this time on.

I know the limitations of the mode going in and tempered my expectations so I'm good. Of course there are some things I would change but that's any game.
I've got it but the limitations are idiotic

NO editing belts or rings? Really?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Mod Packs been updated btw if anyone uses it, match pacing mod alone helps with promoter since you can sim but still choose the winner

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Adam Cole loves 100% matches. He got 100% in his match stealing this off HHH too lol

Untitled.png

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I know how I'll be spending my breaks on the GPD Win for awhile :)
Promoter mode here I come.

Zero-Crescent

Oct 28, 2017

Well that was fast. The NJPW Jr. Heavyweight Championship DLC releases on Steam next week (PS4 version of the DLC set for April 11). Includes a new story mode (based on the 2017-2018 Jr. Heavyweight season) and 13 wrestlers.

Jyushin Thunder Liger
Taiji Ishimori
SHO
YOH
Tiger Mask
Jado
Shota Umino
Ren Narita
Will Ospreay
Marty Scurll
Rocky Romero
Dragon Lee
Beretta

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...no Hiromu Takahashi?

dHC0aNK.gif

IZcI0g1.gif
42eMsUC.gif

;_;

Last edited:

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if matches simmed in Fire Promoter count towards the have x matches trophies? Also, is some kind of 2 player mode possible like in the old GM modes? Thinking bout buying the DLC soon-ish.

Zero-Crescent

Oct 28, 2017
Some story details for the Suda DLC, in an interview of Famitsu:

Some other tidbits I can glean from the interview:
- Takes place 24 years after the events of SFPWS (Which is how long it has been since SFPWS' release)
- Your character is the son of the protagonist from that story (Morio Smith) and Reika Saeha.
- The Vanishing is the name of your character's tag team
- Your tag partner is named Notorious, who you met in the Southern indie promotion.
- Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but it seems Suda wants this to take place within the world of Fire Pro, so expect pseudonym wrestlers (ala "Thunder Ryu" instead of Tenryu) in the story instead of real wrestlers.

And just in case anyone needs it, here's a quick summary of SFPWS' story (From the Giant Bomb wiki):
3681FOb.png

Last edited:

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
Fire Pro updated on PS4 last night (DLC downloads work a bit better now and unsubscribed characters show up in red).

Hopefully this paves the way for the Jr. DLC today. I'd love to delete my downloads of the new characters, but don't want to fuck up my promoter mode where i'm starting year 5.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit! Did not expect this. A little disappointed there's a cap of 40 songs but I guess that means I won't be spending the next month or two ripping and importing hundreds of themes.

I don't think it's a hard cap, just recommended to stop the menus from chugging when it reads the whole drive

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017

Rumour going around that the women's promotion Stardom is going to be the next DLC pack. The producer followed them on Twitter around the same time he tweeted about working on a second promotion for the game. Now this tweet is saying the women are recording voice lines for a "famous game" due out this summer.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
New NJPW wrestlers now up on PS4. $8 for 4 wrestlers: Jay White, Toa Henare, Shingo Takagi, & Yujiro Takahashi.

Also on Steam

Somehow, I got it for free. Maybe because I own all 3 other DLCs on Steam (NJPW, Junior Heavyweigh, & Fire Promoter). For Steam users who already own previous DLCs, check if you can get it for free with the bundle link https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/10221/Fire_Pro_DLC_Bundle/

Last edited: