• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The more people give attention to him, the more people will tune in because people like DRAMA nowadays. Even HATED youtubers earn a lot of money because people hate them enough to tune in to their latest drama. I know it is hard but just ignore him so he won't find any audience. His career is over and he is only doing this to gain a following. As more people attack him, the easier for him to turn it around and make himself look like a victim. Just IGNORE him.

Bull fucking shit. People need to be exposed as fuck when they do shit like this, everyone needs to write their name down and remember it forever. Posts like your are the literal reason people keep getting away with shit like this. Your opinion is incredibly harmful and completely useless.

Oct 27, 2017
I've pretty much avoided this story as I don't read or watch reviews, but I'm very disappointed to find out Fillip was the writer fired.

I listen to NVC occasionally and I've come to enjoy him. That admiration has come to a screeching halt now that I've read his response.

He takes no responsibility for what he did, tries to blame Schreier, and still has the gall to try to draw some sympathy.

I'm sure it sucks being the target of the week of gamers, sucks losing what I'm certain was a dream job, and having to live with making such a stupid decision, but after that response... I can't muster any pity.

We are talking about a guy who decided it was too hard to be paid to play video games and just give his opinion on them. He could have just wrote, "This game isn't my cup of tea," and that would have been just fine. He probably could have been asked Schneider to have someone else review it.

Such a waste.

MaxwellGT2000

Nov 5, 2017
"My review process isn't really that different from other reviewers that I've met while working as a professional in the games media industry, and the formula stays the same for whatever product I'm reviewing. I do as much research as I can about it, wether it's a game, a product, or an eventm I try to look at all resources that I have available to me before I start formulating my own critical opinions, so that I can offer the most cohesive possible review."

As a former reviewer for a mid range game site that did exclusively written reviews... this isn't at all how the review process works, no one goes around looking at other reviews before making their own, you play the game before release, you write the review before the embargo lifts, and then when you publish at the lift time you don't have other reviews to copy or pull from because everyone has to follow the same rules, at worst my copy editors had to check some written magazine reviews to make sure myself and others did not plagiarize but we never had a single case of it in my years there. If I give him the slightest benefit of a doubt and take him to mean that he researches trailers and information packets for a game... again you largely don't want to do that because most of it put out is just glorified advertisements, if you want to sell the game that's fine to research those, but if you want to review you might want to go in a clean slate and take your experience for what it is, which would be like the experience your readers would go through since generally they won't be read up on a developer or their game (Hint, that's why they came to you for an opinion), so maybe he's just a bad journalist on top of being a flat out bad enough writer he had to steal from smaller content creators.

Still friends with some of the old guard IGN folks on Facebook, I do wonder their opinion on this and if it would have happened in their time at the site.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I do as much research as I can about it, wether it's a game, a product, or an event I try to look at all resources that I have available to me before I start formulating my own critical opinions, so that I can offer the most cohesive possible review."
Huh...
I'm really not sure that's the best way to review a game.

Knowing the developers or some context helps but it doesnt seem like that's what he's implying exactly.

The last thing I'd do is read other people's review to do mine, especially from other media outlets.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Bull fucking shit. People need to be exposed as fuck when they do shit like this, everyone needs to write their name down and remember it forever. Posts like your are the literal reason people keep getting away with shit like this. Your opinion is incredibly harmful and completely useless.

I'm sure his name is completely tarnished in the games journalism field, hell, probably journalism as a whole. What is the benefit of anyone else remembering what he did? I'm not likely to forget and I'd wager most people, like me, don't have to write his name down.

And I'm sorry but no, forum post on here are not literally why people keep getting away with shit like this.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get back into gaming? Where have you been? He had been making gaming related videos for months now. Some of the best content on YouTube as well.

Lulz

where'd you get wild numbers like that? only two creators on patreon have more than 20,000 patrons total. at his peak moriarty had like 6.5k patrons and has now plateaued at around 4+k.

I think i have to retract that. I might have confused 20 thousand patrons with 20 thousand dollars, at his peak.

I remember Colin's last podcast with Kinda Funny, he kept going on about finally doing something that mattered and covering games was a waste of time. No one cared about his political videos and he ran back to gaming.

He was late to the milquetoast libertarian totally not a racist YT game. Too much competition already.

EDIT: Just saw mod post. Won't discuss Colon McFarty any further.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure his name is completely tarnished in the games journalism field, hell, probably journalism as a whole. What is the benefit of anyone else remembering what he did? I'm not likely to forget and I'd wager most people, like me, don't have to write his name down.

And I'm sorry but no, forum post on here are not literally why people keep getting away with shit like this.

The point is so he doesn't pass under the radar of people who don't know about this, what else? This literally just happened. How about 5 years from now when he has a successful Youtube channel and has done everything in his power to whitewash his actions to the point where people don't care? (These people are already around, btw. Right in this thread.)

No, not forum posts on here; that opinion in general no matter where it's expressed. It's a steaming pile of shit idea that only serves to protect and preserve the status quo for people who commit awful garbage. Stop downplaying this and telling people to ignore it until it goes away. It doesn't go away unless people fucking drive it away.

I also don't get all of these posts talking about him facing mob harassment on twitter? What does that have to do with anything? No one is arguing that he deserves whatever the fuck idiots ganging up on him personally are doing in the same way that no one was arguing that racist piece of shit youtuber deserved to have his dog die. Literally no one is saying that, so stop diluting the issue by bringing up an irrelevant strawman. Him receiving personal threats is awful, if you genuinely care about that issue, then create a thread about online harassment and what can be done to stop it and rightfully use this as an example. By bringing it up over and over again ITT you are inherently using it to diminish the valid criticisms of his actual behavior and why people are legitimately upset over it.

You're just muddying up the discussion and attempting to gaslight people into thinking their criticism of these actions is somehow a personal attack. It's fucking not.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
I also don't get all of these posts talking about him facing mob harassment on twitter? What does that have to do with anything? No one is arguing that he deserves whatever the fuck idiots ganging up on him personally are doing in the same way that no one was arguing that racist piece of shit youtuber deserved to have his dog die. Literally no one is saying that, so stop diluting the issue by bringing up an irrelevant strawman. Him receiving personal threats is awful, if you genuinely care about that issue, then create a thread about online harassment and what can be done to stop it and rightfully use this as an example. By bringing it up over and over again ITT you are inherently using it to diminish the valid criticisms of his actual behavior and why people are legitimately upset over it.

You're just muddying up the discussion and attempting to gaslight people into thinking their criticism of these actions is somehow a personal attack. It's fucking not.
The reason he spends this video talking about his harassment is an attempt to turn the discussion towards that, and away from the stuff he actually did.

Everybody here knows that harassment is bad. That's not a new or radical idea, it's the basic viewpoint of most people. And there is a really important discussion to be had about how harassment is the gaming communities response to any perceived slight, and how it is no way acceptable no matter the circumstance, doubly so when the situation is like this where the correct actions have already been taken (although even then, harassment isn't a deserved response when the correct actions haven't).

But that's not why it's being brought up here. It's being brought up here in an attempt to irreversibly couple any criticism of what he did or how he's responded to the harassment. So much of this thread has now become about the harassment despite it having very little to do with the situation. The conversation around this has started to become less about the actual core of the discussion and instead about the harassment, because in doing so Filip can place himself as the victim. He can start to throw out accusations towards the people doing their jobs and reporting on this whole debacle that they're the source of the harassment, painting targets on them and trying to turn them into the villains. All so he can maybe garner sympathy and salvage his career.

It's super gross to see such a legitimate problem weaponised to try and squash discussion. I don't blame people for wanting to talk about it as I pointed out before it is a very necessary conversation, and I dunno how much I can even blame Filip since he probably really is suffering unjustly and speaking out about that shouldn't be inherently bad. But I just can't stand him using it to muffle the discussion.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
His sort-of-explanation makes no sense. He says he takes responsibility, but then says it was not intentional. Like, how!? What is he taking responsibility for then? How could have something "happened" if it was unintentional? Or does he mean to say that he watched BoomStick's review, amongst with many others, and that when the time came to write his own review, BoomStick's exact (or close enough) phrasings came to mind without him "realizing" it? That'd be way too far-fetched for most anyone to believe.

His video is very reminiscent of the Tmartn fake-emotional "I'm sorry I got caught" apology video, or
Billy Mitchell's overlong rambling explanations that actually explain nothing, or any video like those. The incessant rambling that gets nowhere is very telling.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
He didn't say it was coincidental, he said it wasn't intentional. He also makes it sound like he didn't write the review himself tbh, but he's still responsible.

I thought it was a good apology, he defends everyone involved except himself.
People angry at him are the real losers here (well, except for broomstick, he has every right to be pissed). It's a videogame review, ffs.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
This is what was good about Jim Sterling's Dead Cells review. He probably put that out to show everyone else how it's done and produced an interesting review that doesn't disagree with popular opinion or have much info unavaliable in previous reviews but could still only be written by Jim.

Anyway, the tone of that reaction video is a classic tactic of disgraced YouTubers. Plagiarism almost! He'll take the money along with the backlash from this video and then do another 'heartfelt' apology for his apology video and appreciate the continued attention as his career lies in tatters.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for him when it comes to the fucking lunatic behaviour of a certain sect of gamers. Too bad those people didn't put that energy into something that actually matters more. "Gotta threaten this guy's family for copying another video game review. No, I know nothing about poverty in certain parts of the world, too busy buying skins in fortnite."

Also, I see many people saying "he should've admitted to it, would've made it better." Would it? He still needs to make a living and maybe this is all he knows. This "half-apology" is probably the best thing he can do in terms of what's smart. Just because you'd like to hear him admit it doesn't mean he should or even has to.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think that FIFA one was reaching anyway. A lot of the things picked out are things I bet many reviews said in different words too. How many reviews have you read that have the word "arcadey"? No one owns that term lol.

And I still think something was going on in this dude's life to bring him to copy boomstick, he suggests as much in his video. He gave a half-assed apology on that one, he did fuck up there.

I'm not saying he didn't plagiarize, or that he shouldn't have been fired. But the "Lynch mob" that is the gaming community is fuckin scary and loves the taste of blood. Look how much people flipped their shit and harassed Kallie for simplifying a legimtate argument down to a key phrase (as per IGN's format). This isn't the same thing, but still. Scary.

The guy didn't murder someone my dudes, get some perspective.
The FIFA review didn't just use the same terms, it used the same phrases. In the same order.

And he should admit it. I don't understand your ridiculously stupid argument. Denying it doesn't do any good at all. The dude literally throws IGN under the bus to do it, implying his colleagues do it as well, and also accusing Shreier of manufacturing a story for clicks. How in hell do you defend this shit or think this is good for him? This piece of shit apology has pretty much eliminated any small chance he ever had of going back to work in this sector.

Oct 27, 2017
He didn't say it was coincidental, he said it wasn't intentional. He also makes it sound like he didn't write the review himself tbh, but he's still responsible.

People angry at him are the real losers here (well, except for broomstick, he has every right to be pissed). It's a videogame review, ffs.
He never apologized for the act that got him fired. All he did was spend 4 minutes deflecting blame to others. And if it was "just a video game review lolz" why bother paying people to write them if they're so frivolous. Just take them from other sites like this thief did and call it your own. Your excusing of what he did is pathetic, but still not nearly as pathetic as his "apology".

Oct 30, 2017

You think it was a good apology. He put shade on Kotaku for discovering another time he plagerised. He didn't apologize to Boomstick, he didn't say he plagerised just that it was unintentional.

In fact his apology doesn't even make sense.

He says he takes full ownership

Then he later says it was unintentional and all reviewers he worked with does this.

So basically he doesn't agree with the firing so why take full ownership why not strike back at IGN for dismissing him for something he doesn't agree with.

How can you take ownership and apologize and not admit of what you have done. The whole video doesn't make sense.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The FIFA review didn't just use the same terms, it used the same phrases. In the same order.

And he should admit it. I don't understand your ridiculously stupid argument. Denying it doesn't do any good at all. The dude literally throws IGN under the bus to do it, implying his colleagues do it as well, and also accusing Shreier of manufacturing a story for clicks. How in hell do you defend this shit or think this is good for him? This piece of shit apology has pretty much eliminated any small chance he ever had of going back to work in this sector.
Yeah I'm thinking I don't need to work up a decent response to your post. Have a nice day lol

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
This "apology" ain't an apology. Its shit. He takes zero responsibility for plagiarism, implies that others do it, and shoves a fellow game journo under the bus for pointing out the obvious about his prior work. And him co-opting harassment stuff for sympathy is shit. Dont get me wrong, dont harass people, full stop, but the way this video is cut, he's really aiming hard for pity, not for "taking full responsibility".

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Huh...
I'm really not sure that's the best way to review a game.

Knowing the developers or some context helps but it doesnt seem like that's what he's implying exactly.

The last thing I'd do is read other people's review to do mine, especially from other media outlets.
Of course it's stupid, but it's quite literally the only valid excuse he could have. "I must have read it during my research". Every reviewer ever will tell you reading other reviews before writing yours is almost always a bad idea, but this, for him, is the only available explanation besides admitting complete guilt. And it's pretty clear he's not planning to admit anything.

Crash331

Oct 28, 2017
The reason he spends this video talking about his harassment is an attempt to turn the discussion towards that, and away from the stuff he actually did.

Everybody here knows that harassment is bad. That's not a new or radical idea, it's the basic viewpoint of most people. And there is a really important discussion to be had about how harassment is the gaming communities response to any perceived slight, and how it is no way acceptable no matter the circumstance, doubly so when the situation is like this where the correct actions have already been taken (although even then, harassment isn't a deserved response when the correct actions haven't).

But that's not why it's being brought up here. It's being brought up here in an attempt to irreversibly couple any criticism of what he did or how he's responded to the harassment. So much of this thread has now become about the harassment despite it having very little to do with the situation. The conversation around this has started to become less about the actual core of the discussion and instead about the harassment, because in doing so Filip can place himself as the victim. He can start to throw out accusations towards the people doing their jobs and reporting on this whole debacle that they're the source of the harassment, painting targets on them and trying to turn them into the villains. All so he can maybe garner sympathy and salvage his career.

It's super gross to see such a legitimate problem weaponised to try and squash discussion. I don't blame people for wanting to talk about it as I pointed out before it is a very necessary conversation, and I dunno how much I can even blame Filip since he probably really is suffering unjustly and speaking out about that shouldn't be inherently bad. But I just can't stand him using it to muffle the discussion.

The exact same thing happened in the thread here where the story broke. Way too many people on era trying to frame it was "harassment is bad". Yes, we know that, but the morons harassing him don't take away from the seriousness of the plagiarism.

edit: Hell, it's happening like 2 posts up. It's like people can't separate the 2 issues and they act like the people posting here are also harassing him.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
"I check other people's opinion for a review before forming my own"

Woof.
I can actually see this. Ideally, you'd want to make your review entirely on your own but I wouldn't be surprised if reviewers reach out to others to maybe clarify or confirm some things.

It might never happen and I can be totally wrong, but I can easily see reviewers discussing things in parallel.

EDIT - guess not.

Last edited:

EJS

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
On topic, yeah, earlier this week, I felt bad for him and held out a little hope for him to see how he'd react but this video ruins it. I can sympathize with him about his family being attacked, that's not cool, but to give a roundabout explanation and to get defensive about Jason, one of the biggest names in the industry, that's not a good stance to take. You made a mistake, own it and move on. Truthfully, this explanation video came too soon. He really should have thought about what he wanted to say.

Rmagnus

Oct 28, 2017
I can actually see this. Ideally, you'd want to make your review entirely on your own but I wouldn't be surprised if reviewers reach out to others to maybe clarify or confirm some things.

It might never happen and I can be totally wrong, but I can easily see reviewers discussing things in parallel.

Wouldn't it work better by forming your own review and thoughts first than check around after that?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
The exact same thing happened in the thread here where the story broke. Way too many people on era trying to frame it was "harassment is bad". Yes, we know that, but the morons harassing him don't take away from the seriousness of the plagiarism.
Ok but he lost his job and will never work for a major media outlet ever again. That's punishment enough.
Acting like people are gonna forget is silly. A 5 second Google search will tell you exactly what he did, and no, he'll never be able to erase that.
Some people need to chill out though. It was a shitty thing he did but the punishment he received was as severe as it gets. I don't see the need to pile on

Oct 27, 2017

There's not a single reviewer worth a damn who does this. A review is all your own.

Ok but he lost his job and will never work for a major media outlet ever again. That's punishment enough.
Acting like people are gonna forget is silly. A 5 second Google search will tell you exactly what he did, and no, he'll never be able to erase that.
Some people need to chill out though. It was a shitty thing he did but the punishment he received was as severe as it gets. I don't see the need to pile on

This would be true if he then didnt go and post that piece of shit "apology" in which he blamed Jason and tried to shift attention to people harassing him. If he wants it to go away, he should just admit what he did. He comes across as a brat.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017

I've never done it, and I can't imagine why anyone else would.
Aside from it being a bad idea in general, getting a timely response is out of the question.

If I'm stuck or having trouble with a game, I email the dev. That's it.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The point is so he doesn't pass under the radar of people who don't know about this, what else? This literally just happened. How about 5 years from now when he has a successful Youtube channel and has done everything in his power to whitewash his actions to the point where people don't care? (These people are already around, btw. Right in this thread.)

No, not forum posts on here; that opinion in general no matter where it's expressed. It's a steaming pile of shit idea that only serves to protect and preserve the status quo for people who commit awful garbage. Stop downplaying this and telling people to ignore it until it goes away. It doesn't go away unless people fucking drive it away.

I think the issue of harassment has become so hot button that once it's part of a story some people are unable to decouple it from the larger story. Of course shitty people have noticed this, and thus they use it to their advantage.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio

I don't think anyone is trying to take away from the "plagiarism is bad" argument. We all know it's bad. The thing is, he's already been cast out for it, what more is there to do? Keep the signal fire burning? For how long? I guess what I'm trying to understand is what the end goal is. What is it going to take for people to be satisfied?

I have zero sympathy for the guy because frankly I don't care. If he pops up in 5 years trying to resurrect his career I'll still know him as the dude that plagiarized, and for anyone that doesn't know, well, it's not my job to inform you on the information you take in. You should look into a channel if you think you might find interest in it. Do a little research. His transgression isn't going to go away if we stop talking about it.

EJS

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've never done it, and I can't imagine why anyone else would.
Aside from it being a bad idea in general, getting a timely response is out of the question.

If I'm stuck or having trouble with a game, I email the dev. That's it.
I guess I was thinking of generic things - like, 'Oh I think the visuals to this game are not very good but my colleagues, who walk by my screen every so often, think the game looks great. Am I missing something because I have been with the game for all of these hours. Maybe I can call X from Y because I heard they're reviewing it too to see if I am going crazy.'

I can see how this never happens, though.

Crash331

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think anyone is trying to take away from the "plagiarism is bad" argument. We all know it's bad. The thing is, he's already been cast out for it, what more is there to do? Keep the signal fire burning? For how long? I guess what I'm trying to understand is what the end goal is. What is it going to take for people to be satisfied?

Probably at least a few days after he tries to make money from a non-apology.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes artist consume a lot of other artist's work and that will reflect itself on their own work - this is clearly not the case here. This is just stealing.

lactatingduck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not comparing the two as equals. This guy is a moron whereas Jason is an incredible journalist, he is THE best games journalist. But he can also be petty and emotional and that comes across in his articles. Hell even in this thread he's come back and slung (?) shit at this guy to whip up a reaction. In what other industry do journalists fling shit at each other in public? Why does that happen in gaming?

All I'm saying is the guy is clearly in the wrong but calling on the mob is uncalled for, and that is partly what Jason has been doing.
In all journalism reporters occasionally beef with each other. Sports journalist, political, local—all levels have this because of people, not the the topic. Just one example

http://mmaimports.com/2018/05/ariel...own-beef-with-another-popular-mma-journalist/

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I personally never knew of this guy before this news. But one thing I can take away from his response is that he's a very manipulative human being. Was he like this before?

Oct 25, 2017
I think the issue of harassment has become so hot button that once it's part of a story some people are unable to decouple it from the larger story. Of course shitty people have noticed this, and thus they use it to their advantage.

Exactly. It's a literal smoke-screen to shield him to the point of him getting away with shitting on people who are doing an amazing fucking job like Schreier and the dude who wrote the FIFA review (sorry for not remembering the name.)

We should be talking about how fucking scummy his behavior is in regard to that shit, not to mention the god damn plagiarism itself. As long as me and the people around me (which includes others folk on this forum) aren't personally attacking him, I couldn't give less of a shit about that argument unless you're trying to organize a genuine protest against internet harassment as a whole. Just a pathetic look for anyone dropping that BS in here.

I have zero sympathy for the guy because frankly I don't care. If he pops up in 5 years trying to resurrect his career I'll still know him as the dude that plagiarized, and for anyone that doesn't know, well, it's not my job to inform you on the information you take in. You should look into a channel if you think you might find interest in it. Do a little research. His transgression isn't going to go away if we stop talking about it.

Yes keep the fucking signal fire burning. The dude is trying to weasel himself out of it by lying to peoples' faces and lying about other professionals within the field who have done literally nothing wrong in this situation. Keep it burning until he either apologizes and/or other people stop apologizing for him. We're not there yet, so the signal is indeed being kept lit and rightly so. I'm satisfied once everyone (bar a handful of legitimately dense people who will always justify any type of shit) has come away from this with a real understanding of why plagiarism is bad and why these types of apologies are destructive to everyone in this industry. You don't get to sneak away while pulling something like that, that's shitty AF.

YOU will know he's that dude but will everyone else? That's the entire point. It's not about you, it's about the collective whole. How is it not your job? It certainly is your job to shape the community around you, failing to recognize that is literally why gaming is frowned upon for being incredibly toxic in general. People refusing to take responsibility for the actions of those around them is cowardly, damaging and one of the biggest problems for many "geek" cultures. This is a part of that larger conversation and when you make excuses like these, you are participating in that conversation whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
He never apologized for the act that got him fired. All he did was spend 4 minutes deflecting blame to others. And if it was "just a video game review lolz" why bother paying people to write them if they're so frivolous. Just take them from other sites like this thief did and call it your own. Your excusing of what he did is pathetic, but still not nearly as pathetic as his "apology".

People who are so mad at him are pathetic.
Except for broomstick, now he has every right to be mad at him. And ign I guess.

He fucked up. Lost his job to someone more deserving of his position, won't probably work for another outlet ever.
It's enough.
Drop those pitchforks already, people act as if he killed their dog.

The apology is not "ok, all is forgiven"-good, but at least he defended everyone affected and didn't defend himself (thought the wording is a bit weird there, almost sounds like he had someone else write the review, which is just as bad though).
I don't excuse him, but I don't even want to see him hung. Yes he fucked up. Those who were directly affected should, and did take care of it. The others should just move on.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
People who are so mad at him are pathetic.
Except for broomstick, now he has every right to be mad at him. And ign I guess.

He fucked up. Lost his job to someone more deserving of his position, won't probably work for another outlet ever.
It's enough.
Drop those pitchforks already, people act as if he killed their dog.

The apology is not "ok, all is forgiven"-good, but at least he defended everyone affected and didn't defend himself (thought the wording is a bit weird there, almost sounds like he had someone else write the review, which is just as bad though).
I don't excuse him, but I don't even want to see him hung. Yes he fucked up. Those who were directly affected should, and did take care of it. The others should just move on.

It's Boomstick

Not broomstick

Boomstick

Status
Not open for further replies.