• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
RHO7NHg.jpg

Metroid Prime - Meta Ridley EXCLUSIVE edition comes with the following:-

• Metroid Prime - Meta Ridley RESIN statue
  • LED function implemented in the eyes
  • Chest Plate with LED function
  • Glow in the Dark Wings
  • Highly detailed base inspired from the theme and style from the Metroid Prime game
  • Authentication Card

https://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/metroid-villains/meta-ridley-exclusive-edition.html

HE'S TOO BIG

HqzPXLl.png

I would jump on this in a heartbeat if I had the cash and space for it. F4F's Metroid products have always been amazing.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Put it next to an amiibo and you can pretend to play smash with him

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd reprint or otherwise manufacture new versions of some of their older pieces. I would love Phazon Suit Samus, for example.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
Ridley look AWESOME
But $600 is not my kind of thing

At least I can dream about a MP4 Collecters Edition with this kind of figures

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
I have two F4F products and they're some of their cheaper ones (the Classic Tails and Viewtiful Joe statues) which costed around $200. Unfortunately for me nearly everything they make nowadays is so expensive. I wish they'd reprint the Classic Sonic statue since he was inexpensive and looked fantastic.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
The cost...we have a basement that is fully my domain so no issue there. And we aren't hurting for money or anything but that's still a pretty ridiculous amount for a figure...but if she gives me any crap I'll bring up her nearly $2000 collection of those horrid Pop vinyl things

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Christ, it's beautiful. So are their other Metroid figures. If I had expendable income, I'd go for that Samus with the glowing visor, and I'm not even a figure guy. Metroid just means that much to me, and this is the best I've ever seen.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, a character that actually makes sense with F4F's obscenely oversized scale.

Still not buying it though.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
After being too big, Ridley is now too expensive!

(then again everything these guys make it too expensive, I'll just look over at my quaint £40 Sheik and Link statues from them before they hit the big time)

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty tempted, I have the 1/6 Varia and Phazon suits and wished they made a Ridley back in the day. And for the size, detail, and quality the price isn't too bad, and with it being over a year away plus the flexipay options it wouldn't be too hard to pay for.

But I'd have literally nowhere to put it, it's just too big.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
It looks magnificent! I can't preorder it though. As it is, my wife is going to kill me when I get Varia Suit Samus next month and she asks how much it costed.

She was a Criminal Justice major in college. She knows how to dispose of a body. I'm so fucked.

Oct 26, 2017
I have Alucard on preorder and it would be appropriate to have a similar Samus set up, but I think I need to draw the line at ONE $500 figure.

inspectah

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
You just have to wait a bit, after their release these figures get a lot cheaper.
I got the Light Suit Samus one for 250€.

Would have liked a standing pose more, I hate these huge mounts.