• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Ah dammit, I needed to get back to Maryland this month to check on my old place and was hoping to do it before this happened. Welp.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Yay, maybe I can actually bust out that Alpha Industries parka I only wore like once last winter.

DiscoPizza

Oct 25, 2017
I've lived in Northwest Indiana my whole life and would gladly go the rest of my life without seeing so much as another snowflake. I'm just done with that shit. Makes my long commute dangerous and unbearable and I never want to leave the house in the cold. Wish I could just sleep through it.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-and-northeast-friday/?utm_term=.3ea6d0b0cd38

EURO GIF (WaPo):

pbox.php

GFS 2 M Temps Saturday:

hold on a second, is this telling me it's going to be below 0 in South Carolina?

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
don't mind seasonal blasts but i don't want any more polar vortex stuff. that's when it gets real cold.

anyways, die bugs die.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Good. Some of that needs to hit Georgia.
We've had three days at or near record highs.
I shouldn't have to use my AC in November.

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be 20°F here (SE mass) on Friday. Last week it was 70. Winter is here!

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Cold makes walking the dog in the morning and night a pain in the ass, but I'm fine with cold.

Fuuuuuuuuck the snow though. Please god, no snow.

I'm about an hour north of philly here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect video gaming weather, but fuck it makes walking the dog unbearable.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
im in the south so i welcome the much needed cooler weather. now i just need to find me a jacket.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Cold makes walking the dog in the morning and night a pain in the ass, but I'm fine with cold.

Fuuuuuuuuck the snow though. Please god, no snow.

I'm about an hour north of philly here.

Yup, I'm fine with any cold weather as long as there's no damn snow...or really a significant about of snow.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
We've been well overdue here in Boston. Sick of seeing pollen on my car. My body is finally gonna get a break from outdoor allergies.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. The fact that I still have mosquitos in my backyard in November is bullshit.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Shed is ready, snow shovels are ready, barrel of salt is on hand, roof-rake is on hand, jackets and snowboots are lined up. Chili is cooked, just need to get the firewood brought into the garage.

Don't know if I've got enough wood for the winter, but I can always order a cord and get it stacked if needed. Bring it on.