• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017

Twitter video for folks outside of the US:

+Key art:
the-twilight-zone-key-art.jpg

Hella stacked cast.

Last edited:

pavaloo

Oct 25, 2017
yessss

black mirror never did it for me, hoping this is a true to form successor of the original

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. First time I've ever found the Twilight Zone theme to be creepy. Jordan Peele is on fire.

Oct 25, 2017
That's some good shit.
Man CBS not pulling the punches with All Access. Holding Trek and TZ hostage on there got me good.

Looks like they got a lot of high profile people on this. I'm guessing this is one of those projects that just everybody wants to be on.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Can't watch right now but are they remaking old episodes at all? I need a To Serve Man remake

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is the tag line really "what dimension are you even in"?

That 'even' sounds so awkward to me.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great! Might have to do that free trial thingy to check it out.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Why isn't this on a non-dogshit network so that I don't have to worry about not enjoying it

That cast is way, way too good for CBS

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Not really showing anything of substance besides the cast chock full of known actors. Can't unsee deadpan comedy Jordan Peele though.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Yup, I'm in. I paid for Showtime Anytime for Twin Peaks, I can do CBS's service for this.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good, but why do they keep sticking high profile reboots on CBS Access? I still haven't seen Star Trek because I won't subscribe just to watch one show. This will probably push me over the edge, though.

So I guess I answered my own question lol

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
I never watched the original Twilight Zone, but this feels very campy and comedic in a way to me? Maybe it's because of how the trailer is edited. I thought it would be more horror and mystery. Anyway, still watching this for sure.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another reference is the little devil head, iirc thats from the episode where its...a machine...in a restauarant?

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Looks dope as hell, even better than I imagined. I can't wait to hear people call this a Black Mirror clone.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait- are these original stories or remakes of old episodes? So many outright allusions and nods, or just reworked plots? Sweet christ I hope they're originals, I'd be supremely disappointed if they were just revisions.

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
This looks great I miss the weekly sci-fi anthology series: Amazing Stories, The Outer Limits Night Gallery and of course Twilight Zone. So many amazing writers got their start on this stuff.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I never watched the original Twilight Zone, but this feels very campy and comedic in a way to me? Maybe it's because of how the trailer is edited. I thought it would be more horror and mystery. Anyway, still watching this for sure.

The original could be campy/comedic at times as well. I can't speak to this version, but I wouldn't go into the original expecting it to be a "horror" series (though many episodes could certainly qualify as such).

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what The Twilight Zone is, but I'm gonna have to check it out just because of the time-stuff and Steven Yeun.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wow!

I did not expect this quality of a cast and production.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
HYPED

nBf5SyP.png

uPR0n7c.png

this could potentially be a reference to the episode "People Are Alike All Over", but its kind of a reach

bl2gUUo.png

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
This looks pretty good. Miiiiiiight push me over to sub to CBS finally? I dunno, man.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Is OG Twilight Zone worth watching for someone that has never even seen a single episode but generally likes creepy stuff? Has it aged well basically.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I hate to be a cynic but I have a bad feeling about this. There was an off-putting creepiness and brilliance to the original stories that's going to be really hard to recapture.