• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
A momentous occasion has occurred for FFXIII fans such as myself.

The pop queen that UK forgot, Leona Lewis, has for the first time delivered a live performance of FFXIII's theme song 'My Hands'

A bit pitchy but nice performance in the end. I initially didn't like My Hands (one of the weakest songs on her album tbh) but grew warm to it.

For reference here is an old live performance of the Japanese theme song

Also a bit pitchy. I prefer the Japanese theme song

Happy 10 years Lightning

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the recording quality or whatever equipment they are using is real fucked up. I've heard her sing live before and she's great. That whole album that song is off of is pretty dope.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even like FFXIII that much but fuck it I still really enjoyed this song at the end, haha.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Oh, don't mind me. I'll just... continue to wait for FFXIII Trilogy Remastered.

Any day now, right Squeenix?

On topic: Performance was ehhh.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Really weird this happened on a Salesforce stream of all places. Man, this gets me nostalgic about FFXIII, one of these days I'll go back to it, I dropped out near the open world part

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
A jam

tumblr_m59gi1fis41qmbvtno2_500.gif

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always loved this song and when I hear it I instantly think of the one XIII trailer that has it playing for all of it. Ugh, where's my XIII Trilogy Remaster Square.

I also think of the video where Leona was playing the game (I think it was on Gran Pulse) but you can clearly see the controller isn't on lol

OP
OP
The Emperor

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
I always loved this song and when I hear it I instantly think of the one XIII trailer that has it playing for all of it. Ugh, where's my XIII Trilogy Remaster Square.

I also think of the video where Leona was playing the game (I think it was on Gran Pulse) but you can clearly see the controller isn't on lol
That was one of the hypest trailers ever

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

I remember watching that trailer countless times on my PS3 in the leadup to release. Good times.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

A remaster might be in the works. Theres a branch of the PC version that was marked as "For Virtuos" 10 months ago, and they worked on the remasters for 10 and 12.

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The memories of the first time seeing that trailer. Thank you Leona Lewis.
leona-lewis-playing-final-fantasy-xiii-on-xbox-360.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Leona Lewis is criminally underrated. She has a Christmas album that brings out Phil Spector vibes, and it's amazing