• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017

DhqXbW_UcAA5bKs.jpg

DhqXefuVMAAm56p.jpg

DhqXZnaUcAM4yWm.jpg

Pretty much looks like the redesign shown in the playarts figure.

DhRtzKLVQAAzpYQ.jpg

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I kinda wish they'd kept the chibi guys for world exploring. It's such a huge part of the feel of FFVII to me.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
His model reminds me of Amano art. That might be what they were going for but I dunno.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is not the real current in-game model. After hearing about the design changes earlier this year I kinda feared Nomura had fucked up the face which I thought was perfect before in the 2015 version :/

Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018
It's almost like it's a bad angle/low resolution and people are over-complaining.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
What the?!?! How on earth is it actually worse than before? His face looks crazy and his eyes aren't right.

Noooo not my Cloud. Please don't screw him up Square. :(

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
What an awful facial design.

They got it so right in the gameplay trailer and now we have this.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Is this another Shenmue situation where we can't be critical of how a face looks because it's still in development?

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This will be a thread that exemplifies why devs shouldn't show WIP images or footage.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
DhqXbW_UcAA5bKs.jpg

Potato level quality, but this looks weird. The lack of proper lighting might be the reason. Looks more like the play arts figure. Which I'm cool with. Man, I wish we had higher res pics.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Cloud's face looks awful, but at least he still has the turtle neck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.