• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
HOOOO BOI. That line of dialogue alone speaks volumes.

...and I kinda wish I didn't see it :(

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to see more, yet at the same time I kind of don't want to see more.

Gah, can't wait.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I hope there is recap since all I remember are:
  • Reanimated dragon bringing down the wall
  • Cersi being completely childless and her brother going to off to join some other faction
  • Snow turning out to be half brother of Daenerys and they screw (this show and incest are a couple)

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that wig looks pretty bad
tumblr_inline_moyd1zId7R1qz4rgp.gif

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
Alright, no more. This 2 seconds is all I'm watching until release.
Don't get stabbed again, Jon.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to Sansa getting another one of her family members killed and blaming it on other people

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there is recap since all I remember are:
  • Reanimated dragon bringing down the wall
  • Cersi being completely childless and her brother going to off to join some other faction
  • Snow turning out to be half brother of Daenerys and they screw (this show and incest are a couple)
2 of those 3 points are wrong so you def need a recap.

less

Oct 25, 2017
There are only 6 episodes in the season. That's really not a lot of time for a Sansa betrayal.

We get little moments of Sansa being disgruntled with Jon and Dany and how they command throughout the six episodes. It builds up and up and when Jon and Dany finally beat the White Walkers she stabs them in the back. She then goes on to become Queen on the Known World.

It could work.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did they give a air date for the season?

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There are only 6 episodes in the season. That's really not a lot of time for a Sansa betrayal.

There is.
Guesses, but likely true:
Winterfell is bound to end up very divided before the NK shows up. You got Targaryens, Lannisters, Dothrakis, the Vale, northmen, and more than likely a bunch of Wildlings and Night Watch refugees. It's going to blow up. Plus I have good reasons to believe they lose the Vale support considering Royce and Glover's comments in s7, they didn't want Jon, they wanted Sansa to rule and Royce specifically said "no Targaryen can be trusted". I am sure Sansa will be the one to reveal Jon's parentage when she finds out and it will fuck up everything.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
So they're actually not going to belabor the point of having "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! SHE'S A TARGARYEN" and get right to the fighting.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
There is.
Guesses, but likely true:
Winterfell is bound to end up very divided before the NK shows up. You got Targaryens, Lannisters, Dothrakis, the Vale, northmen, and more than likely a bunch of Wildlings and Night Watch refugees. It's going to blow up. Plus I have good reasons to believe they lose the Vale support considering Royce and Glover's comments in s7, they didn't want Jon, they wanted Sansa to rule and Royce specifically said "no Targaryen can be trusted". I am sure Sansa will be the one to reveal Jon's parentage when she finds out and it will fuck up everything.

The whitewalkers will have taken The Last Hearth and who knows what else by the end of the first episode unless they get lost or something. There's really not a lot of time for squabbling and Bran knows they're coming unless he just chooses to withhold that information.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The whitewalkers will have taken The Last Hearth and who knows what else by the end of the first episode unless they get lost or something. There's really not a lot of time for squabbling and Bran knows they're coming unless he just chooses to withhold that information.

Wrong.

NK doesn't reach Winterfell before the end of episode 2 or start of ep3, pretty much confirmed based on who is directing ep3.

They know they're coming, that won't prevent all shit to break loose because of anger/politics. It was already boiling up at the end of s7.

Don't forget Sweet Robin, he didn't destroy Sansa's snow castle for nothing. He'll show up and throw a damn fit I'm sure, something like asking her to marry him at the worst time, attacking Tyrion's character, her defending Tyrion, and now the Vale fucks off. The northmen won't accept wildlings showup in droves either. There is so much bad blood.