• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MOD EDIT: The fawning over Elastigirl's physical attributes is embarrassing and contributes nothing to the discussion. If it continues there will be bans. It shouldn't be this hard to find other things to discuss about this reveal.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/08/incredibles-2-first-look/

No, your eyes aren't duping you — this is indeed a first glimpse at Incredibles 2, which, despite 14 years having passed in the real world, will find the superpowered Parr family exactly where you last saw them way back in 2004, only much sharper and slicker.

"Incredibles 2 picks up, literally, where the first film left off, with Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl battling The Underminer, while Violet and Dash are stuck with babysitting Jack-Jack," says writer-director Brad Bird, who has kept plot details about the highly-secretive sequel to his Pixar blockbuster under tight wraps. Save for a brief tease at Disney's D23 fan expo this summer, "that's all we're saying for now," Bird continues, "but rest assured, there are a lot more superheroics in store for our 'family dynamic.'"

Being a story of superheroes, secrets have always been part of the DNA of The Incredibles. Identities, however, are out — original voice cast members Craig T. Nelson (Mr. Incredible/Bob), Holly Hunter (Elastigirl/Helen), Samuel L. Jackson (Frozone/Lucius), and Sarah Vowell (Violet) are all returning for the June 15, 2018 sequel, with newcomer Huck Milner now stepping in to voice speedy pre-teen Dash.

Looks
Incredible badum tish

Lose my super suit if old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Part of me wishes it took place many years later but yay for the underminer coming back!

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
It is like my dream come true, kicking off right at the end of the first film, I cannot contain my excitement for this movie been waiting years for it

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for the best with this one.

These last six years have been kind of iffy for Pixar, but both Inside Out and Coco were great, so they definitely still got it. If there's any of their films that actually warrant a sequel, it's The Incredibles.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Why does Helen look so different compared to the others? I feel like they updated her design but I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT: Might be the hair.

Last edited:

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Funny how she was self-conscious about her phat ass in the original. How times have changed.