• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Also, man some of y'all need to go the fuck outside.

rashnaughtyblackbear-strum.gif

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe this is being made man. I remember a decade ago this was the one movie my brother and I wanted and now it's finally here. Amazing.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Syndrome is NOT dead... this is an animated movie... they will find a way to rez him...

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Syndrome is NOT dead... this is an animated movie... they will find a way to rez him...

If they do that's be stupid. Hell, the only thing I'd sort of be okay with is him having a fangirl who takes the name and tech, maybe even believe he was some grand hero OR be all in on finishing his evil plan.

But this is a comic super world. So many avenues to explore.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If they do that's be stupid. Hell, the only thing I'd sort of be okay with is him having a fangirl who takes the name and tech, maybe even believe he was some grand hero OR be all in on finishing his evil plan.

But this is a comic super world. So many avenues to explore.

That's actually a fun idea. Given how popular Loki is with female fans, just have them run a blog and obsess with him, take over the mantle. Social commentary etc;

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's great this is starting right where the last one ended rather than the tired sequel trope of years later

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
MOD EDIT: The fawning over Elastigirl's physical attributes is embarrassing and contributes nothing to the discussion. If it continues there will be bans. It shouldn't be this hard to find other things to discuss about this reveal.

I think this is giving too much credit to the reveal.

Chamaeleonx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to see the whole family again. First film was amazing and I hope they build on that. The baby is totally gonna be great with its different powers. xD

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I guess that should've been obvious. I really liked Dash, Violet was always the weakest, but it'd be weird to hear anything drastically different, she had a very unique voice for the character (good and bad). Pixar has my trust though. The two parents are the standouts anyway.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

I guess that should've been obvious. I really liked Dash, Violet was always the weakest, but it'd be weird to hear anything drastically different, she had a very unique voice for the character (good and bad). Pixar has my trust though. The two parents are the standouts anyway.
What? It says in the article that only Dash was recast. The actress for Violet is returning.