• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
3dr80c8d4jd41.jpg

The first of what I assume are three dlc boses and possbly areas.

Oct 25, 2017
yoo that art...

I promised myself id wait until its all out to have the most to play at once...still gonna try and do that

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Very cool. Now... maybe we can get a sale on the game. I'll bite at $30 for PC.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
That's some nice art...

Although...

(Massive spoilers)
Aren't we supposed to be getting Aragami? Maybe it's just cause of the art style but I don't recall fighting any that looked like that in GE3.

OP
OP
Village

Village

Oct 25, 2017
That's some nice art...

Although...

(Massive spoilers)
Aren't we supposed to be getting Aragami? Maybe it's just cause of the art style but I don't recall fighting any that looked like that in GE3.
I was datamined a hot minute ago we were. Maybe hes a separate thing? I think they datamined him in a very reception update too

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Finally, I'm excited that it is finally happening and so soon. I was expecting them to be like: "the first will release this summer" during some random announcement. Not, "surprise bitches, tomorrow!"

OP
OP
Village

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I'm excited that it is finally happening and so soon. I was expecting them to be like: "the first will release this summer" during some random announcement. Not, "surprise bitches, tomorrow!"
apperently all three dlc's are listed for early 2020 so , i guess they will come at least before summer

Oct 27, 2017
I should try the demo for this. I'm currently playing The Surge and it's put me back in the mood for more Soulslikes. Is it as hard as FromSoft's games, or a bit more forgiving?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Oh didn't know this has DLC. Might wait for a complete edition before buying then. Game looks pretty cool and has strong word of mouth.

OP
OP
Village

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I should try the demo for this. I'm currently playing The Surge and it's put me back in the mood for more Soulslikes. Is it as hard as FromSoft's games, or a bit more forgiving?
The game has some hard bosses but how its set up is more forgiving.

So you get a partner character throughout the entire game you can choose who it is and who you can choose can change depending on story choices. But you can have a friend, you can also summon people. So you can effectively adjust the difficulty with the amount of people you bring and how your build is and level yourself up. You can also make it harder by just running things by yourself. I find a lot of the fights a bit easier than soul stuff, not all of them but some. But it can be made easier or harder purely at your digression and your ability to summon folk. Which generally isn't hard to do, there are usually folks on.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, i might check it out. I already finished the game a while ago. I only miss one trophy (the one to complete 400 multiplayer matches online), maybe the DLC can give me motivation to finish that trophy as well.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
I actually started playing the game again a few nights ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I just finished the memories area after the cathedral and I'm surprised with how fun the ability to constantly switch up your build with ease and experiment makes the game. I'm hoping the DLC is substantive because the more CV the better

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Code Vein is one of the better Soulslikes. Beyond the AMAZING character creator and 0 monetization of cosmetic items, which is a rarity these days, things like the build variety and batshit story help carve out its own identity.

Me and a friend had a blast going through it. Gonna go ahead and get the season pass, I guess.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. I just beat the game a week ago. Hopefully, I can get some co-op going with the expansion for the trophy.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally, dear god.

Though they have been updating the game, but it's mostly with boss rushes and cosmetics.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do you want something better?
Do you want something more?
A life that goes on
We can run this town together
Now is the time for battle
Now is the time for war
We all love to hate
Nobody needs a reason

Do you wanna go down under below?
Come on and let me take you to the underworld
Do you wanna see our reality?

What do you think is real?
What do you think is true?
There's life underground
And a life that's everlasting
You can be something special
You can be something more
Rise up tonight
'Cause there's no better reason

Don't be afraid, I'll show you to the underworld
We can be together in the underworld
You and me, I'll take you to the underworld
Tell me you're ready to go...Yeah

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Great game but unfortunately I'm not ready for a DLC tomorrow, really disliking these shadowdrops sometimes

OP
OP
Village

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Do you want something better?
Do you want something more?
A life that goes on
We can run this town together
Now is the time for battle
Now is the time for war
We all love to hate
Nobody needs a reason

What do you think is real?
What do you think is true?
There's life underground
And a life that's everlasting
You can be something special
You can be something more
Rise up tonight
'Cause there's no better reason

Don't be afraid, I'll show you to the underworld
We can be together in the underworld
You and me, I'll take you to the underworld
Tell me you're ready to go...Yeah

I know you posting the other song, but I wanna link the base song

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There's an OT?!!!

I defo have been playing this game for the last 3 months and would have loved to have known that
Brother, the community for this game (here and on other gaming forums) is so dead that it's had me considering creating a reddit account. While mostly artwork and photo mode posts, at least they're actively talking about the game over there.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really excited to see what this brings, the game was one of my biggest surprises of 2019

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Dope artwork! I enjoyed the game despite some of its flaws. It ended up being what I expected it to be. I bought the deluxe edition which I think includes the season pass, so I'm looking forward for more adventures with the sad vampire squad.

OP
OP
Village

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I even made a Spoiler thread

Though it's deader than the OT lol.
Brother, the community for this game (here and on other gaming forums) is so dead that it's had me considering creating a reddit account. While mostly artwork and photo mode posts, at least they're actively talking about the game over there.
Damn , wasn't aware. I will def post in the community thread with my weird ass characters.

Sorry for missing your thread kalentan

Mar 22, 2019
Beat the game late last year and loved every second of it. But damn it was easy and i ended up skiping most of the 'dream' cutscenes.

Think i got the middle/safe ending aswell. Not wild to replay the game again if the dlc is locked behind aome door like Surge 2 though.

Game is worth picking up in a sale though.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Nice, i might check it out. I already finished the game a while ago. I only miss one trophy (the one to complete 400 multiplayer matches online), maybe the DLC can give me motivation to finish that trophy as well.
They came out with a side dungeon that makes that trophy WAAAAY easier to get. Basically an repeatable dungeon that you can do online or offline that nets you 5-8 medals per run with 3 different options for varieties sake. Once the dlc comes out and people are playing the game again should be easy to get.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
They came out with a side dungeon that makes that trophy WAAAAY easier to get. Basically an repeatable dungeon that you can do online or offline that nets you 5-8 medals per run with 3 different options for varieties sake. Once the dlc comes out and people are playing the game again should be easy to get.
Nice, thanks for the info. Where in the game is that dungeon?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Soooooooooo who's sticking with this game? Cause even the comments here sound like no one bought the dang game.
I bought and enjoyed it, but I do admit that the game can be pretty jank at times. Nice 7/10. Bought the season pass, so I'll be jumping back in.

I even made a Spoiler thread

Though it's deader than the OT lol.
Lol, what's there to discuss about the story? It was probably the least interesting thing about the game.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing through it now, i'm enjoying it but some of these areas are pretty annoying lol, enemy attacks seem to just hone in from anywhere as well, even if you dodge well away

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, what's there to discuss about the story? It was probably the least interesting thing about the game.

Most people who have played the game liked the story. Plus there is stuff that might go over some peoples heads if they didn't...

Play God Eater. Which the game is set in the same universe.