• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It just occur to me that now that RDJ finished with Tony, maybe we could get that Sherlock trilogy we had been waiting for

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
All I want is a third Sherlock, RDJ. Why you makin me wait so long.
2021, but with no Guy Ritchie. It can go either way honestly.
Especially before today when the title was 'The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle'
IO5wAPH.jpg

The logo treatment looked like we were in for some Fantabulaterum of Stupenderifiousness.
That cast and directed by the guy who made Syriana and wrote Traffic. Hollywood is going through some weird shit lately.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
RDJ please put a face other than the "I'm rich and I don't give a fuck" one.

I feel I'm going to end up watching this one on a netflix sunday, when the kids arrive.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in for this kind of stuff. Cast looks good, bunch of negative Nancy response from this place go figure.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit we live in a would where Doolittle is is budgeted like Spiderman FFH

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
How the Dolittle stories came about is quite touching really, i'm not sure if they can top the Seal scene with Rex Harrison though.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds stupid and looks meh but if I do see it, the cast led by the iron bruv is the reason 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Oh my god, an EPIC Dr. Doolittle! What a fantastic and dumb idea! And that gruff, serious voice he's doing! LOVE IT

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't realise this was basically Master & Commander But With Animals (I haven't read the original books). That is a way more interesting premise than I was expecting.

Not sure about the accent though.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This might be good for what it's aiming to be. But I hate animal movies that use CGI animals instead of real ones. That's the appeal of these things.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Whoever thought remaking fucking Dr. Dolittle would be okay must've been high on coke.

You're supposed to remake good movies or bad movies that got a cult following/big nostalgia factor. Dr. Dolittle was a terrible movie that the world forgot. Who asked for this?

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
"From the producer of Alice in Wonderland and Maleficent"

Was that suppose to make me want to see it because it had the opposite effect.

It's funny, that's exactly what I got from those taglines too

looks like the sort of vacant, eye bleeding spectacle that such producers would produce. Maybe they can turn Pinocchio into an epic story of Love and Peace.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Melancholy cover of a popular song, Check.

Now where the fuck is my BWONG sound effect?

CosmicGP

Oct 28, 2017
Rather than the accent, I found his overly calm tone of voice hilarious, like some sham guru or something.