• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not giving much away is it?

Hoping this means they're finally gearing up to give us what we want.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Prime real estate below the ps5 logo where the price can go.

W17LY

Aug 29, 2018
Seems there's a lot of effort in "showing" the Dualsense capabilities. Hope it really delivers.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
With the way they're hyping up the dual sense I really hope they pay 3rd parties to put them their games if necessary.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I guess price announcement is coming soon, probably between next week and the 3 months after.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
That's definitely an advert for a new Playstation console. Even though it's going for the usual avant-garde stylings, it seems to do a decent job of tying it to gameplay ideas. Interesting that they seem to really want to push the dual-sense tension feedback as a big part of the experience. I hope it gets more use than HD Rumble, something I love but isn't used to interesting effect that often.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Feel like I know so little about this console still. I want to see the UI.

A breakdown focusing on the cooling solution would be nice too.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to see it's the model with the disc drive featured tbh, I thought they would have gone with the slightly sleeker digital edition. Also, the positioning of the Dual Sense makes the console look massive.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Now it's listed as private.

Someone jumped the gun, lol.

I'm waking up to too much happening right now. I just glad I'm home today n tomorrow.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Probably ad for Sunday champion league final ?? U know 100s of million people will watch that on Sunday.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope that we have a price for those two next gen consoles at the end of August.
It's really tiresome at this point.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
If one of them revealed a price, we'd know both PS5 and XBSX consoles' price by now. It's a weird game of chicken they're playing for PR, I'd bet. Whoever reveals a price first is going to be at a disadvantage.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I have already pre-ordered it but it would be nice with a price finally yeah :p
They probably have different scenarios listed internally on how to price things in regards to the other company but I don't get why they don't troll each other a bit. Like announce €600 PS5 and drop it to €400 after xbox price is revealed.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
If one of them revealed a price, we'd know both PS5 and XBSX consoles' price by now. It's a weird game of chicken they're playing for PR, I'd bet. Whoever reveals a price first is going to be at a disadvantage.
At some point, you can't worry about that anymore. IMO, they both have some flexibility. Either will just adjust to the other going first. That's it. Or not, lol.

Both having 2 skus means both are ready to adjust if they have to.