• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Could is possibly be a proto-build? Looks way too flat in comparison to the official images

Zoyos

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's fake.

27e59bfada79a1e27dc4e462ee5afa560fab31e5.736712-ela-600.png

ELA will leave a flat white surface with a near minimum error level. See book with spine facing away in the first example on the fotoforensics website under evaluating ELA tab. These guys also have SONY labeled shirts with no ELA differences there.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
It's enormous. Im shocked the Microsoft Surface team built a better looking and more efficient looking hardware than a hardware company. I really can't wait to see the breakdown of the system, the Series X breakdown was shocking.
MS really has been doing good work since Xbox one S.

Its large for sure but not too big for me.

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
Why are people saying its fake? This is real.

Looks totally flat while the white side should be curved. Might be a perspective thing but even more concerning...

....I don't think these people should be that comfortable in taking pictures showing themselves from an assembly line.
They should know they could lose their job for something like this if they're not authorized and in this way they're totally exposing themselves?

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
No, I am not joking. I was expecting it to be bigger, and I am genuinely disappointed by the fact that, according to this photograph at least, it appears not to be.
"I expected it to be as long as the torso and the head of a grown man together"
Looks legit, but it's curve wouldn't be shown even in this angle?
ps5.jpg
The sides are rectangular and curve outwards. If you look at it straight on like in the picture, you don't see the curve.

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
Looks totally flat while the white side should be curved. Might be a perspective thing but even more concerning...

....I don't think these people should be that comfortable in taking pictures showing themselves from an assembly line.
They should know they could lose their job for something like this if they're not authorized.

The head of hardware engineering shouldn't hold the ps5? Its an official photo. This wasn't taken randomly.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Fake as fuck probably, just like everything out there right now.

The head of hardware engineering shouldn't hold the ps5? Its an official photo. This wasn't taken randomly.

If so where was it posted? Where was it tweeted from? OP just posted a random pic with no source, just like all the other so called "official" photo threads. Shouldn't be hard to find if the source if the photo is official.