Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
www.rottentomatoes.com

My Adventures with Superman: Season 1 | Rotten Tomatoes

Clark Kent builds his secret Superman identity and embraces his role as the hero of Metropolis, while sharing adventures and falling in love with Lois, a journalist, who also takes Jimmy Olsen under her wing.

What I do love the most about this show is that it's also a great starting point for plenty of people who've never really been into the Superman mythos or haven't liked the ones they've experienced.
riot-us.com

My Adventures with Superman

I wasn’t always a big fan of Superman. While I liked watching Superfriends or the CBS animated Ruby-Spears series in the late 80s, along with just watching the movies when on TV, I got to a c…
It's nothing revolutionary, or especially clever, but it's lighthearted and peppered with some amusing moments.
nypost.com

‘My Adventures With Superman’ is a youthful, energetic spin on the hero’s tale

“My Adventures With Superman” is an energetic and youthful version of the story we all know by now with all the familiar hallmarks … and is a pleasant enough diversion.
My Adventures With Superman is a fantastic introduction to The Man of Tomorrow.
www.slashfilm.com

My Adventures With Superman Review: The Lighthearted, Dorky Man Of Steel Story We Deserve - SlashFilm

My Adventures With Superman is a fantastic introduction to The Man of Tomorrow.
Adult Swim's My Adventures with Superman fuses DC Comics canon and shonen anime tropes to put a fresh and charming spin on the Man of Steel.
www.ign.com

My Adventures With Superman Review - IGN

Superman fuses with Goku in Adult Swim’s sweet shonen anime-inspired take on the Man of Steel.
While the series does have a few pacing issues, and a lack of a strong supporting cast, it more than makes up for it with its slick art and strong leading trio.

8d3a5a8e68908ccbb183155e1d69ab9e42de40b0.gifv

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the art style a lot but I'm nervous about tone. It being described as lighthearted is the last thing I want from a Superman or DC property haha

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. So far it sounds like what I thought it was going to be from the previews.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I do like that it seems to be exploring a bit wider of a range of Superman "villains". Looking forward to it. Good Superman content is good!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
This looks so cute!

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I like the art style a lot but I'm nervous about tone. It being described as lighthearted is the last thing I want from a Superman or DC property haha
Different tastes and all that, but for me DC needs to get back to having different tonal dimensions in their overall universe. Not every character needs to be shoved into the post-Miller Batman mold.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe how long it has been since there's been a Superman animated series. It's about time.

Oct 26, 2017
Really happy that this is sounding to be actually good.

Superman needed a new animated series for a long ass time.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
latest

17 years ago...
I never bothered watching that though because I don't think I'll ever care about the Legion
I remember this one! I watched the whole series when it aired though I struggle to remember much of it. I think it started out okay but by the end was solid enough, though that's only over the span of two seasons for a total of 26 episodes.

Oct 25, 2017
Superman needed a new animated series for a long ass time.
Honestly DC has really started to fail in this department(I think shitty Cartoon Network management was a major factor though)
Its been 10 years since Beware the Batman.
Green Lantern ended 10 years ago.
Justice League Action was an afterthought and basically dumped out 6 years ago.

Young Justice was a shambling zombie

Superhero Girls did okay, they rebooted it and it never caught on

Teen Titans Go is like the only successful thing they've had in years.

Really excited for this show, looks like they went the right direction with it and Superman..... hopefully.