• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

H.I.V.E.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see it is doing great. Also the icon does matter. Especially when you have a bunch of games and one stands out as ugly and different. How hard is it to have the title on the pic for instance, some devs got lazy about the easiest thing.

Phife Dawg

Oct 27, 2017
I would've assumed PC had the highest sales. The game came out of nowhere for me.

And I still think the pc will eclipse the other versions eventually. Long tail sales and etc
If they do super deep discounts again that will probably be the case, but then volume based comparisons are apples to oranges anyhow.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
So happy this is doing well.

To me, it's the best indie of the year - yes even better than Cuphead, Golf Story and such. It was such a delight to play (and listen to)

I've seen numerous polls having Golf Story ahead of SWD2.. and I cant really understand why. While it's a great game, it does get a bit... well drawn out.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Great little game. I hadn't played the other games but had a blast. The game controls so well.

Nice to see it doing well.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
The first one is rather bland and boring. The second is very well done tho. I made the mistake to play 2 before 1 and couldn't bring myself to finish it. 2 spoiled me too much. Just a much much better game.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I took a chance on the first one when it was on sale for like $2 or something. I ended up enjoying it a fair bit, which is especially noteworthy coming from someone that loathes platformers and side-scrollers with only a handful of exceptions.

I bought the second from GOG recently, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I've heard several times that it's quite the improvement over the first, which is always nice to hear.

lizqoris

Oct 28, 2017
Here's hoping for them to port Steamworld Heist on Switch! Happy for them that the game sold well.

Oct 28, 2017
I own all their games, back from their first release on DSiWare

So Happy for the success of the team at Image & Form! Kudos to y'all!!