• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

The 10-episode limited series will launch Sept. 21. The series tells the stories of Annie Landsberg (Emma Stone) and Owen Milgrim (Jonah Hill), two strangers drawn to the late stages of a mysterious pharmaceutical trial, each for their own reasons. Annie's disaffected and aimless, fixated on broken relationships with her mother and her sister; Owen, the fifth son of wealthy New York industrialists, has struggled his whole life with a disputed diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that definitely was a tease.

Looking forward to it because of Cary Fukunaga and the cast but that teaser was too bare bones to really tell me anything.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like Hill at all, and I'm not a huge Stone fan either, but on the other hand Fukanaga is a god. So im torn.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I'll ever get used to thin Jonah Hill.

This really is just a teaser....but I'm interested.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
At first I thought Netflix was doing a re-imagining of the 1980's serial killer movie "Maniac" lol

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Dont care for this teaser but I've been hyped for this show for a while. Good to see its coming so soon

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
The bulge is back baby !

giphy.gif

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't heard of this but Fukunaga has my attention.