• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 9 minutes, 12 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

First Teaser Trailer for Black Widow (May 2020)

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Well this takes place after Civil War I believe? And this is setting up for
The new Black Widow in the MCU since the current one of course died for them to gain one of the stones in Endgame
That could work, yeah. Not too familiar with Marvel lore outside of the MCU, but if they want to still have a BW in the MCU I guess this is a good starting point. I was mostly talking from the perspective that Nat died in Endgame, so wasn't too sure what they could do to forward the general storyline.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames
Oct 29, 2017
New York

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Oh man.

The first 90 or so seconds of that trailer is straight Atomic Blonde. I dig it. Looks like it goes Winter Soldier towards the end.

Why not make The movie after Civil Wars?
For narrative, because this movie will likely be about giving Nat a proper send-off and setting up the new Black Widow.

And for business, they couldn't do this movie until Ike Perlmutter was gone.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Still not liking Taskmaster’s design but it looks like the action setpieces will be good. Also, can American actors stop talking with Russian accents?

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
could have done without that over the top ending sequence that will inevitably be the final battle. because up to that point the action looked cool. plus a character like Black Widow does best in these movies with those fight sequences like the one she had with Florence Pugh in the trailer. don't need so much mess around her though that inevitably is what makes the billions for these films.

looks fun tho. nice to see Harbour, Weisz and Pugh too.

amusix

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly it looks a lot better than I expected. Love that they're going back to the Red Room.

Also, Task Master!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the second coming of Winter Soldier on steroids.
I LOVE IT.
I'm also getting GI Joe vibes.