• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes, 9 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

First Teaser Trailer for Black Widow (May 2020)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Hot damn, even if it’s only that one scene, it’s great to see some human-on-human action in one of these moves. Those CG Horde Mode battles need to stop.

This looks great

SillyEskimo

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The cool thing about this is that I can change the rewatch order of the MCU once it is available on blu ray. I have a feeling it will make more sense if watched prior to IW/EG.

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to give them a pass on Tony Masters looking like Fortnite DLC because we have fucking Red Guardian in a blockbuster movie in 2020. Marvel is just dancing in the endzone at this point

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds we get a flashback to Taskmaster watching the Civil War airport battle? Rubbing his hands together and eating popcorn.

shaneo632

Oct 29, 2017
Essex, UK
Lots of hackneyed dialogue but going by the David Harbour stuff and Pugh's OTT accent they're basically going for a throwback spoof of a Cold War movie. Action looks solid anyway.

People complaining about CGI not being amazing on a teaser trailer when it's still 6 months to movie release?
This is pretty standard for teaser trailers.

Looks good. Can't wait.
A lot of people say this but in most cases the CGI only looks incrementally better in the final release if at all. There are exceptions (I think GOTG had a massive design overhaul in post production), but most big blockbusters don't change that much. Remember everyone saying the Black Panther CG would look better in the final cut and it still looked like trash?

Probably 90% of the time I've complained about crap CGI in a trailer it's looked similarly garish in the end film.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I didn’t know there was a Captain Russia. Also Taskmaster doesn’t look that great. How’d we get a good looking Mysterio but not TM?

Yerffej

Oct 25, 2017
Winter Soldier is still the best of all these so anything that resembles that feeling and flow gets my attention. Looks better than I thought it would.

Sponge

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Didn't like Taskmaster's design until I noticed he still has a hood. I'm sure he'll look better with that on.

BDS

Oct 25, 2017
Who do we think Taskmaster is? Because he has no announced actor meaning he's obviously someone we've already seen.

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
If i wasn't sure they were setting up for the Torch to pass, I am sure now.

Oct 25, 2017
The premise looks interesting and the choreography looks great. I'm on board.

The trailer was cut in the most cliche manner possible, but I'm not going to hold that against the film itself.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Lots of footage in that "teaser", but I ain't gonna complain. It looks good, and Harbor is so fucking charming.

I do hope we get some kind of payoff for the "You could at least recognize me" line from Civil War that implied Widow had more of a connection to Bucky than she let on. I always thought that was a neat little seed to plant, and this is their last chance something with it, even if it's just an acknowledgement.

BDS

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope we get some kind of payoff for the "You could at least recognize me" line from Civil War that implied Widow had more of a connection to Bucky than she let on. I always thought that was a neat little seed to plant, and this is their last chance something with it, even if it's just an acknowledgement.
We already know what that was referencing, in Winter Soldier she tells Steve about how she was guarding some diplomat on a mission and Bucky showed up and shot her target straight through her.

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I've enjoyed about the MCU is how "accurate" the costumes have been to their comic counterparts, regardless of how colorful/cartoon-ish/etc... vs other film studios in the past, but they really dropped the ball with Taskmaster for no reason.

The "teaser" itself was much better than I was expecting.