• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 37 minutes, 13 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

First Teaser Trailer for Black Widow (May 2020)

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is David Harbour supposed to be her dad?

In Endgame, Red Skull says the name of her father and even she didn't know his name.
That scene stood out to me when watching Endgame since we knew Black Widow was coming but now that I see this trailer, I'm wondering if she just never knew him by his name and only by his "superhero" name.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Looks alright ........

..... sis!

What? I've never called you Sis before? You're right. It is weirdly clunky and expositional. I mean, I know you're my sister, so who am I saying it for? Weird.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty tight. I'll be there.

That white suit and modern suit are fire. Tasky will look better with the hood but not the perfect translation...red guardian looks damn good though

LBsquared

Nov 22, 2019
Based off of that trailer, I'd prefer to see a movie about Harbour's character. Didn't feel like a Marvel movie until he showed up, which I guess is also a good thing.

But BW's white suit. Mmm. Damn.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
looks decent, but I hope they pull an Elizabeth Olsen so we don’t get stuck with Florence Pugh doing the Natasha Fatale accent for another decade. still don’t really get why they made this after Endgame though

also, I figured Rachel Weisz’ character would just be an unambiguous villain, but apparently she’s on the same side for part of the movie? Hm

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Looked like it. I’m thinking flashbacks to when she was in training? I dunno.

Movie looks fun tho! I’ll give it a watch.
wonder if Ross was involved in helping Natasha escape

hard to gauge cuz William Hurt has lost a lot of weight in the last 10 years, he almost looks like a different person. so de-aging current William Hurt makes him look very different from his appearance in Incredible Hulk even if it's around the same time.

ZackieChan

Oct 27, 2017
People getting angry at shit in this trailer when they have no idea what the story is, is like when your girlfriend dreams you cheated on her and gets mad at you for it. Maybe give the actual movie a chance?