• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Here it is:

The official Black Widow Twitter Account is now up, click on this sentence to go follow it.

TdpRF7Z.gif

b28e3d4dc7f60b9bd92174924cf062e9afa9891c.gif

Here's the poster put in the spoiler tag simply because the image is huge:
EK2Pkj4WkAECGvL

Last edited:

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what part this will play within the MCU, but it's a cool looking trailer so count me in.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
looks all right, expected it to be more WInter-Soldiery but still expect that kind of film.

I'm in

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In principal a Black Widow movie doesn't interest me much but that looks pretty good…

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Not sure what part this will play within the MCU, but it's a cool looking trailer so count me in.

Well this takes place after Civil War I believe? And this is setting up for
The new Black Widow in the MCU since the current one of course died for them to gain one of the stones in Endgame

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't thought about it before, but this could end up being a spiritual sequel to Winter Soldier.

Exciting.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Best part of the trailer is the title screen animation at the end.

Could of also atleast given David Harbour a better suit...

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Well this takes place after Civil War I believe? And this is setting up for
The new Black Widow in the MCU since the current one of course died for them to gain one of the stones in Endgame
That could work, yeah. Not too familiar with Marvel lore outside of the MCU, but if they want to still have a BW in the MCU I guess this is a good starting point. I was mostly talking from the perspective that Nat died in Endgame, so wasn't too sure what they could do to forward the general storyline.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Another Teaser which is 2 minutes long.

At least Bond knows what a teaser is.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Oh man.

The first 90 or so seconds of that trailer is straight Atomic Blonde. I dig it. Looks like it goes Winter Soldier towards the end.

Why not make The movie after Civil Wars?
For narrative, because this movie will likely be about giving Nat a proper send-off and setting up the new Black Widow.

And for business, they couldn't do this movie until Ike Perlmutter was gone.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looked kind of meh. Probably the first MCU movie I'm not going to watch in the theater.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This looks really good, can't wait for another more spy like MCU flick like winter soldier

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Still not liking Taskmaster's design but it looks like the action setpieces will be good. Also, can American actors stop talking with Russian accents?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool! David Harbour seems like he's having a blast in his role.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
could have done without that over the top ending sequence that will inevitably be the final battle. because up to that point the action looked cool. plus a character like Black Widow does best in these movies with those fight sequences like the one she had with Florence Pugh in the trailer. don't need so much mess around her though that inevitably is what makes the billions for these films.

looks fun tho. nice to see Harbour, Weisz and Pugh too.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly it looks a lot better than I expected. Love that they're going back to the Red Room.

Also, Task Master!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the second coming of Winter Soldier on steroids.
I LOVE IT.
I'm also getting GI Joe vibes.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
YESSS

HARBOUR HAS THE ACCENT

YESSSSSS