• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That air falling shot looked rough. Cool villain though.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like shit...but I stan Florence Pugh so I might matinee her a bit

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not a bad trailer at all. Expecting a lot of casuals to ask why Natasha is still alive after Endgame, lol.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
trying to figure out where some of this fits in, in time, as in the 1st half of the trailer: Thunderbolt Ross is talking, and what looks like a CGI "Young Ross" is onscreen. So is some of it MUCH earlier?

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
It's so funny how fast people switch hagagwjaj, N E WAYS can't wait for my baby to get her 1 Billie 🥺🥺

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
This is gonna be much better than people are thinking it will be.

I agree but yet another falling through the air for five minutes action scene is not especially encouraging, so I can understand the skepticism here. That has been done to death in action flicks the last 15 years, even if you ignore other MCU movies.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In for Florence Pugh who's probably going to take over Black Widow's mantel.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
trying to figure out where some of this fits in, in time, as in the 1st half of the trailer: Thunderbolt Ross is talking, and what looks like a CGI "Young Ross" is onscreen. So is some of it MUCH earlier?

I thought so too! Also if it isn't too much can you change the thread title to "The first teaser trailer for Black Widow has arrived!"? Thanks!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Still wish that they green lit this and released it before Endgame, but whatever.

bricewgilbert

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WA, USA
Weird choice to explain the connection between each of those characters in the trailer and not spell it out leading up to this trailer. Just made for speculation as to the villain which may turn out to be true now.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Setting up Yelena Boliva, good.

Still wish this came out earlier instead of after the last two Avengers, though. But I'll take my superhero espionage anyway I can.

Feb 10, 2018
It started off looking quite good

But then

It started to look like some parody piss take with "captain Russia"

I got a feeling this is going to be the lowest grossing MCU movie, apart from Norton hulk

Last edited:

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty bland to me, tbh. And it's weird to have everyone else speaking in a Russian accent when they're supposed to be super spies. Only thing that I kind of enjoyed was David Harbour channeling Soviet circus energy.

Anaron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The fights look so good!

loving the glimpses of the interpersonal focus more than anything. That and the sick little motif throughout the trailer

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Was not interested at all, but now I am somewhat. Could be good! Probably won't see in theaters tho.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
With how high the Mission Impossible series has raised the quality of the spy action genre and with how amazing the series stunts have become ( practical effects! Not loaded with CGI!) I'm in no rush to see this... but will if the reviews are positive. A good film is a good film

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Looks good, but hand-to-hand combat is like super slow and sometimes ends up on a pretty weird angle. Also, does it actually have more colour than usual MCU?