• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the fact task is perfectly copying Hawkeye's pose there is ACES

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Looks OK. Interesting they're delving into her family after Endgame suggested she had none.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Taskmaster looks whack as hell

crysis-3-cover.jpg

Hiraeth

Mar 16, 2018
London, UK
Definitely looks a lot better than expected. Reminded me of The Winter Soldier, at least aesthetically.

That said, literally every single line of dialogue in that trailer was some cliche cookie cutter nonsense.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
So this is how Phase 4 starts huh...
tenor.gif

This movie feels a bit too late in hindsight.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't look too bad, Though it does look pretty predictable.

Still sucks Marvel couldn't get this out before Endgame.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Nice teaser, didn't show too much. Hella interesting to see her family outside the Avengers. The action looks good too, only thing I'm not a fan of is Taskmaster. We've gotten some bleh looking comic villains who look great in the MCU, did not have to make him look a lil worse.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
It looked cool at the start when it seemed like Bourne, and then it just went full superhero and ehhhh

Music was good but those accents were painful.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In for that David Harbour.

The trailer is ok, I guess? CGI on the skydiving scene is ass tho. And that Taskmaster, lol.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Looks like your standard action romp, seems like it'll be fun. Down for Florence Pugh. Effects looked patchy in some places though.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FLORENCE PUGH

Between Little Women and this she's about to go nuclear

This movie really should have released before Endgame instead of Captain Marvel.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised more people aren't annoyed that they are all Americans (and English) playing Russians.

Scarlet is a given but they couldn't have cast any Russians in the other roles? This gets a pass because "white" right lol.

Those accents are awful, Russians don't sound like that.

Music is great though, really like it.

Last edited:

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yeah this looks like it's going to be good. I'm still kind of salty about what happened to this character.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems kinda generic. Was hoping for something like a grittier Winter Soldier.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I looked pretty cool up until the final air battle. That was cringe. Still pretty hyped about it, didn't expect that.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
People complaining about CGI not being amazing on a teaser trailer when it's still 6 months to movie release?
This is pretty standard for teaser trailers.

Looks good. Can't wait.