• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're clearly going for kind of a Jason Bourne type feel. I dig it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
b28e3d4dc7f60b9bd92174924cf062e9afa9891c.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAA

YXZpeAf.png

The shield =D

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is David Harbour supposed to be her dad?

In Endgame, Red Skull says the name of her father and even she didn't know his name.
That scene stood out to me when watching Endgame since we knew Black Widow was coming but now that I see this trailer, I'm wondering if she just never knew him by his name and only by his "superhero" name.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
This looks much better than I expected, but at first I thought BW's sister was played by Jodie Comer, and I wish we were getting that version :/ (no shade to Florence Pugh.)

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Looks alright ........

..... sis!

What? I've never called you Sis before? You're right. It is weirdly clunky and expositional. I mean, I know you're my sister, so who am I saying it for? Weird.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So far we've got Tasky's shield, sword, and bow confirmed. I hope he uses even more weapons

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty tight. I'll be there.

That white suit and modern suit are fire. Tasky will look better with the hood but not the perfect translation...red guardian looks damn good though

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
They kept us waiting too long!
Trailer looks dope, may is a long ways away though.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Uhhhh that actually was pretty solid. I'll be boarding the hype train at this time. 🥰

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Based off of that trailer, I'd prefer to see a movie about Harbour's character. Didn't feel like a Marvel movie until he showed up, which I guess is also a good thing.

But BW's white suit. Mmm. Damn.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
looks decent, but I hope they pull an Elizabeth Olsen so we don't get stuck with Florence Pugh doing the Natasha Fatale accent for another decade. still don't really get why they made this after Endgame though

also, I figured Rachel Weisz' character would just be an unambiguous villain, but apparently she's on the same side for part of the movie? Hm

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SZZZHHAAAAHJJHHOOOO JJHHAAAHH JZZHHAAAH SZZHOOO

That's how you spell that acid guitar synth,

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Looked like it. I'm thinking flashbacks to when she was in training? I dunno.

Movie looks fun tho! I'll give it a watch.

wonder if Ross was involved in helping Natasha escape

hard to gauge cuz William Hurt has lost a lot of weight in the last 10 years, he almost looks like a different person. so de-aging current William Hurt makes him look very different from his appearance in Incredible Hulk even if it's around the same time.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Did not expect a Russian accent for Pugh

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People getting angry at shit in this trailer when they have no idea what the story is, is like when your girlfriend dreams you cheated on her and gets mad at you for it. Maybe give the actual movie a chance?

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Other than that 90s-esque sky dive at the end, it looks pretty good. Harbour looks great.