• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Looks good, I generally just hate ScarJo's performance as Black Widow, she really has only two facial expressions. Will watch it anyway and see if an eventual good script adds to it.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thought the spy stuff looked really boring, but the superheroy stuff was fun!

Hope it's as little of Red Sparrow/Atomic Blonde as possible, I'm not interested in the spy stuff.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Will be interested to see what the Post Credit Scene is.

New BW with Thunderbolts? New BW introducing new Avengers? Setting up the next Movie?

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
b28e3d4dc7f60b9bd92174924cf062e9afa9891c.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAA
Hawkeye definitely not Taskmaster. Nope na-dah. No way.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
My only two complaints are the accents and the "sis." But they both make sense in a trailer to quickly establish location and relationship. Hopefully it's less annoying in the movie.

So psyched for Hopp and Taskmaster. White Widow costume looks badass.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
My favorite marvel movie remains winter soldier largely because it's more grounded than many others. This one appears to walk a similar line, so I'm more intrigued than I expected to be.

I hope the 3rd act doesn't devolve too much into big standard super heroics. I'd be perfectly happy with a film that could fit in the Bourne universe.

Wow, more interesting than I expected. Cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, I don't know anyone with a Russian accent, but even much of the ones here strike me as very cartoonish and exaggerated.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Looks ok, Harbour is having more fun in this than in Hellboy.

Also, ScarJo not even bothering with her accent, I assume she saw Red Sparrow and said fuck it, stick with what works.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Marvel would start making good villain designs, looks really boring once again. (Aside for the alien villain designs which are usually cool)

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Ehh, not really feeling the trailer, it has the typical MCU "look" going for it that's for sure. The music was good.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Ok, I won't hate it if they don't kill off Red Guardian, Maybe a Disney Plus Red Guardian series after the movie? Are there some good arcs/stories they can use Red Guardian for in a limited 6 episode series on Disney Plus?

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
I'm going to be so surprised in the theater when Rachel Weisz betrays them.

jk but so stoked to see taskmaster

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Red Guardian looks incredible. Blessed David Harbour.

Taskmaster's costume looks terrible. He has such an iconic look and it's wasted here.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not liking Taskmaster's design at all. This is the first misstep for Marvel costumes. Everything else looks great.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
my low-key favorite part of the trailer is when Pugh's (I think?) foot goes throw the window. It's a little sloppy detail but it adds to the grit of the fight.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Definitely no hype on my end. I've just never cared for a BW solo movie....like at all. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'll still take my family of 4 to see it. So whatevs

Jul 18, 2018
I have no interest in her character at all... However this trailer made me a little more optimistic. The hand to hand stuff.... I wish we can get more female super hero flicks that do that atomic blonde style of grit.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Few things I noticed
-Looks like the white suit might be in the second act, not the final act costume. They appear to be busting Red Guardian out of some sort of prison in a snowy area, and after he's with them at the dinner table, Widow is still in the white. Probably just her snow suit, basically.
-When Red Guardian and Taskmaster face off in that hallway, there's a shield buried into the ground. However, it looks like Taskmaster's shield, not the Red Guardian's. It's not clear if he'll use a shield, I guess.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Actually intrigued to see this (I was going to anyway). White suit is cool as hell. God damn I want Florence Pugh to have a lasting role in MCU.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
It's funny to think Stranger Things has more a of a connection to the MCU than the Netflix series.

Where was the Ancient One when the Mindflayer crossed dimensions? :p

As for this movie the first impression was meh but as I thought about it I was intrigued over Black Widow's angst about relying on the Avengers on having a family yet apparently she has a sister (not a surprise) but a mom and dad as well (uhh big surprise).

So I'm very curious what exactly is her stance on this and whether or not it is justified. I mean if you have Harbaur as a dad that's pretty awesome.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the trailer opens up with Black Widow talking about how she didn't really have a family until the Avengers and then a lot of the trailer is building up her 'family' makes it seem pretty clear that at the very least Rachel Weisz and David Harbour's characters are probably not exactly on her side. I have a feeling Weisz's character is the actual villain and Taskmaster will be revealed to be a double agent working for the good guys or something.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I found the first half was very interesting, the second half was meh but I'll watch for Florence Pugh. Amazing music though, hit replay twice for it.