• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

v37ZW4V.gif

Last edited:

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
I still can't get over how weird that wig looks on Caville. It's not Witch Hunter Gary levels anymore, but it still just doesn't look real at all. Especially when it's not pulled back. Looked terrible in that shirtless scene.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Geralt looks so fucking good but I hate how everyone else looks

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Geralt looks great, the rest of the characters look awful

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Thank god, that was infinitely better than I feared.

Not really feeling Yennifer though, not sure what it is. Perhaps I've played the game too much.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Yeah, that's what i thought too. But i guess we can't expect Game of Thrones production value. Still pretty hyped though.

I think it looks good, but GoT has definitly spoiled us with its insane production value.

That ending shot was awesome. Hopefully the CGI in this for the monsters holds up, though. That large spider at the end was ehhh.

Leplutorius

Oct 28, 2017
Nice! If we have just witnessed a glimpse of the siege of Cintra then they are hopefully going to (eventually) cover the whole saga.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling it.

And that terrible Nilfgaard armor everyone hoped was some background extra placeholder was in a close-up...

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
bumping for visibility

also because it looks really cool

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Better than I'd put it down as but still not sold. Something still seems off and it's not just Cavill.