• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
wonder if it will be the same sequence as the animated Lion King first trailer.

If Circle of Life starts playin whew

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I'm skeptical of how good this will be but it's going to be an absolute box office behemoth.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea how this is going to be "live action", I hope the trailer can explain that better to me.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how much "live action" there will actually be

I don't even know why it's called live action at all. There aren't going to be any humans and it's rather unlikely the animals will be more than super realistic cgi, so unless James Earl Jones is running around in a lion costume I don't get it.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even know why it's called live action at all. There aren't going to be any humans and it's rather unlikely the animals will be more than super realistic cgi, so unless James Earl Jones is running around in a lion costume I don't get it.
I suppose they could film it in a real locations and then add the CG animals but nowadays it's probably easier to make the environment CG as well

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Should we really be referring to this film as "live action"?

(I'm hyped for the trailer.)

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm secretly hoping for the Circle of Life scene, but is kind of expecting a very bare-bones teaser ala the Aladdin teaser.

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be wilfully ignorant my dudes. You all know what they mean by 'live action', even as no live actors will be featured.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
So does this mean the Avengers 4 one is indeed coming tomorrow? I thought both rumors were tied together

Aug 1, 2018
If its not people dressed up as lions I will be disappointed.

This would be cool... yet creepy

cbe666c0cc9a75edb8bf5c84bf58b591.jpg

less

Oct 25, 2017
Favreau is great so the trailer should be good but I imagine that it'll have a different feel than the old Disney films so a lot is riding on the trailer.

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Favreau is great so the trailer should be good but I imagine that it'll have a different feel than the old Disney films so a lot is riding on the trailer.
Cmon. You seen any of these live action Disney remakes? They're all about pandering to your nostalgia. This will be no different.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Wont be nearly as good as the cartoon but this seems like a guaranteed billion dollar movie tho so the why is obvious

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Christ, considering how fantastic Jungle Book looked a couple of years ago, imagine how this is gonna look.

I have a feeling we will be blown away later today.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Nostalgia is powerful as fuck.

I'm in without seeing it :/

Please bring Jeremy Irons back as Scar.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Are atleast the sets real? Because if not theres no reason this thing shouldnt be also considered an animated movie lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Nostalgia is powerful as fuck.

I'm in without seeing it :/

Please bring Jeremy Irons back as Scar.
Shit shuts down with that first trill of "Circle of life". Like you could play that song in the middle of a shootout and there will be a ceasefire until it is over because everyone recognizes a GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.