• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
He's lucky the video quality is so bad so MS can't see the Serial number.

I wonder if he'll be able to play anything?

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
schermafbeelding2020-mykfh.png

200.gif

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
That's nicely packaged. Who is this guy? I thought he would have a million subs on YouTube.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome packaging design.

Also, thank God they're not using those awful, giant cardboard slipcases that the Xbox One and PS4 packages use. Those things just suck.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol this guy only has 12 suscriptions, one smash video and 2 cod ones.

I legit wonder how he got one

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
The packaging really gives it a premium vibe. Kudos to Microsoft for doing it like that.

Can't wait for this console to get into people's hands :D.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Wow, that really is a small box! Like, palm-sized. Also, nice box; although I don't really mind about unboxing videos or culture in general I do approve of how much nicer boxes and presentation has gotten because of it.

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of the PSVR packaging, which was very, very nice. I really appreciate good and stylish packaging.

playstation-vr-review-unboxing-27.jpg

Last edited:

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
The box is beautiful. I hate boxes where you have to slide out a tray or anything.

Come on Major Nelson, officially do both consoles! Also please reveal that the first batch are a special Project Scarlett edition!