• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150
  • Goal: 145
  • Current Training Schedule: Elliptical/run every few days
  • Current Training Equipment Available: Elliptical
  • Comments:
I've been getting in shape and lost like 20 pounds, but my ass is pretty flat. I'm pretty much at my goal and now I just want to get a round ass. What exercises do I do/how often/how many? I googled and stumbled on 100 lunges/100 squats a day, is that the best way to go? I don't really want to go to the gym, so I just want some simple exercises I can do while watching Netflix and shit.

No, lay your upper back on a couch or bed, keep your feet on the ground and sit, put something heavy on your lap and thrust up. These are called hip thrusts. Get a good squeeze at the top. Squeeze them glutes good. Hnnnng. High reps(especially not 100!) are no good for building muscle.

Oct 27, 2017
I have an issue where I get extremely nervous before going to the gym... Like to the point of nausea.

Once I get in there and do my warm ups I'm usually fine, but it's becoming a real problem since I work out 4 times a week. That means most nights out of the week I'm a wreck. I can't figure out why this is... I've never had a problem at the gym, and I'm still working out with a coach so I can't exactly injure myself. I have no idea what's going on here.

On a more positive note I hit a 435 pound deadlift last week after about 7 months of training. First time going up to four plates and I ended up going past it.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Not exactly the same thing, but I spend literally all day dreading my turbo trainer workouts. I know how hard I have to push myself to complete themand it really messes with my head.

I've been literally scared by squats before too, but that's when I get to the weights that can fold me in half.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Eh, not sure why anyone does a workout they dread. High-intensity workouts are not required and I say they should be avoided unless you're training for a sport that requires it. You're just setting yourself up for injury and if you dread it how long will you keep it up?

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
I am training for a sport that requires it though. :P

...and I've managed years of it, but I'm mentally pretty tough. But then you're not going to do ultraendurance if you're not.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
So, I started boxing at a local gym. 70 minute sessions, lots of bag work, some insane burpies/power combos.. 800-900 calorie burns.

First 2 went well, now I'm rocking some really bad DOMS after an insane Monday workout. Still super sore and some loss of strength.

Been a bit since I've had this, guess late 30s is catching up.

JoeyJungle

Oct 27, 2017
No, lay your upper back on a couch or bed, keep your feet on the ground and sit, put something heavy on your lap and thrust up. These are called hip thrusts. Get a good squeeze at the top. Squeeze them glutes good. Hnnnng. High reps(especially not 100!) are no good for building muscle.

Thanks! Started doing this after your rec and could hardly walk up stairs the next day, seems like it's working!

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
taking another break. cut off like a 1/4" of my pinky because i forgot to use the finger guard for the mandolin. lol

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Oh God that sounds horrible.

I'm still lucky I didn't cut my fingers completely off with a hedge trimmer.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC

Maybe a dumb question but I timestamped the video above and don't want my body to look like that. What is the terminology for that? Stocky with a lot of mass? I'm a beginner and want to start working out tomorrow and relatively skinny but for some reason my brain keeps telling me if I continue to lift I'd end up like that. I would much rather have a lean/fit body type akin to a soccer player or NBA player - still with muscle definition. To prevent the above do I just go lighter with more reps or do I have nothing to worry about? I don't know if the guy in the video is still considered "lean" bc he has little body fat. Like once you reach a certain point do you just stop lifting lol.

1. Jeff Nippard isn't natural. He's on steroids, and he also spends his life in the gym.
2. Jeff Nippard is 5'5'. Unless you are also that height, you won't have his proportions.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Lifting is weird sometimes. I felt dead going into the last, heaviest day of my current 531 cycle, but once I started lifting, I had a ton of energy and breezed through the sets.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
How do you overcome nerves after returning from an injury? I hurt my back 2 months ago tomorrow and have been able to return the gym all week, but I am really scared to hurt myself again.

Nome

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
How do you overcome nerves after returning from an injury? I hurt my back 2 months ago tomorrow and have been able to return the gym all week, but I am really scared to hurt myself again.
Injuries occur from poor form or overuse. If you hurt your back, fix your form. I've had a weak lower back for most of my life and constantly ran into herniated discs doing squats and deadlifts even while wearing a belt. Turns out I just didn't have the right form. Hire a personal trainer to rigorously form check and do things right. For me, getting into Olympic style lifting gave me the confidence and flexibility to do heavier lifts with proper form and no injuries.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Injuries occur from poor form or overuse. If you hurt your back, fix your form. I've had a weak lower back for most of my life and constantly ran into herniated discs doing squats and deadlifts even while wearing a belt. Turns out I just didn't have the right form. Hire a personal trainer to rigorously form check and do things right. For me, getting into Olympic style lifting gave me the confidence and flexibility to do heavier lifts with proper form and no injuries.
I hurt my back using poor form to pick something up. Not even doing proper lifting. I bent down to pick up a weight to move it and twisted my body oddly for some reason. Smh.

I was going to start off slow, no squats just yet, but I still have this anxiety thinking about going in. It's weird. I do appreciate the suggestion of getting a trainer.

They have them for free at my gym.

Nome

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I hurt my back using poor form to pick something up. Not even doing proper lifting. I bent down to pick up a weight to move it and twisted my body oddly for some reason. Smh.

I was going to start off slow, no squats just yet, but I still have this anxiety thinking about going in. It's weird. I do appreciate the suggestion of getting a trainer.

They have them for free at my gym.
I tore my shoulder by unracking a dumbbell. Injuries can happen any time!
Just ease yourself back and focus on form.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Freak injuries happen all the time. I remember this one guy who was an amateur athlete, he was playing recreational soccer, he went down on his knees to stop a shot and tore one of his cruciate ligaments, ACL I think.

When you decide to go back I'd recommend sumo deadlifts and hip thrusts with a focus on recruiting your glutes. The more your glutes work (and they should be doing most of the work), the less your back will work and you shouldn't tweak your back again.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
As has been said, form over everything... especially as you get older.

I walked away from the deadlift bar earlier when I knew I had the last two reps in me; simply because I knew my form was going to shit.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to head in Saturday morning. Thanks y'all. I was all in my head about it, but I just have to focus on form and know my limits.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible to lose fat while gaining muscle or am I going to have to accept that I'm going to need to have a bit of a gut while bulking? I'm getting strong but I sometimes wish I didn't have to put on some of this fat.

I'm also just feeling really fucking depressed right now. I got food poisoning, was out of the gym for four days and it dropped my squat from 100kg down to 80 and I was adding 2.5 a week for a month.

How do you deal with these setbacks psychologically?

Deleted member 1635

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to lose fat while gaining muscle or am I going to have to accept that I'm going to need to have a bit of a gut while bulking? I'm getting strong but I sometimes wish I didn't have to put on some of this fat.

I'm also just feeling really fucking depressed right now. I got food poisoning, was out of the gym for four days and it dropped my squat from 100kg down to 80 and I was adding 2.5 a week for a month.

How do you deal with these setbacks psychologically?

It's totally possible, but you just need to accept that you won't gain strength as quickly. If your goal is strength above all else, then it's not a good idea. There's a reason why most strongmen and power lifters are pretty round. They make sure they eat enough to not leave any gains on the table.

If aesthetics and being light on your feet are also important, then getting your eating in check will help. Being able to see your progress as well as look and feel good may help with that depression, too.

Deleted member 9838

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If aesthetics and being light on your feet are also important, then getting your eating in check will help. Being able to see your progress as well as look and feel good may help with that depression, too.
so how would I transition from my bulking, two protein shakes a day with whole milk to focusing on losing the fat? Is it possible to maintain my strength and muscle while losing the weight ?

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I think my nearly 40 year old self simply will no longer be able to do deadlift nor do any of its variants anymore. Here's the story:

A few months back I was deadlifting - not even particularly heavy (though I'm nowhere near my mid-20s weight on either squats or deadlifts) - and aside from me noting breaks in form on one or two reps everything was fine (the form breaks were probably my undoing) . I finished my deadlift sets and went on about the rest of my workout, even doing some intervals on the elliptical to round it out.

Fast forward to about ten minutes after finishing my intervals and I'm sitting down in my car and notice some tightness and slight soreness in my lower back, to the left of my lower spine, about halfway between my side and spine actually. Further fast forward to later that night and I can't bend over (I didn't force trying to do this btw), have a ton of trouble getting up from a lying position, and can't stay in one position for very long. I have to alternate between lying down and walking to stay comfortable.

It went on like this for about a week I guess, staying pretty intense for like three days and then finally easing up. During that time I tried to get in with my doctor with no luck and I'm generally fine most of the time now. To this day if I lay down wrong I can sometime get up and feel pain in the same area, though nowhere near as intense.

Just yesterday, for the first time, I tried romanian deadlifting with like ten pound plates on the bar and walked away with a sore back again and had to heat pad it last night. Fine this morning, but damn, and yes I was extra careful about making sure I was engaging my hamstrings and glutes so that my back wasn't engages. Squats are fine though I'm afraid to put a ton of weight on my shoulders now.

Since I never had my doctor look at it I may request a referral to a physical therapist or an orthopaedics/sports doctor that's in the same network to have it looked at. I mainly want to rule out something more serious like a slipped disc or something.

Sucks, but may be time to retire to the leg machines I'm afraid.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I finally made my way out of the pool and regularly into the gym part of the gym. I've kind of stalled out at 180lbs (from a start of 200) and figured if I was going to get any better in the pool so that I could do more, I need to actually do some strength training. I can usually only go to the gym four days a week, five if I'm lucky. I figure that three days of strength training should be enough, and I try never to do two days in a row, instead swimming if I get there on consecutive days.

I don't really have a very comprehensive routine; I just set my Fitbit to a goal of 45 minutes of weight lifting and wander around the gym doing various things. It usually claims I've burned around 300ish calories by the end. Usually I'll start by the dumbbells and do three sets each of bicep curls, wrist curls, hammer curls, and whatever you call it when you lift the dumbbells straight into the air from above your shoulders. I read a page that recommended certain exercises for improving swim performance, like triceps push-downs on the pulley machine, seated lat pull-downs, rowing, and pretty much all of the leg ones. I feel a little self-conscious when I'm sitting on a bench with some dinky 27.5lb dumbbells and everyone around me is easily playing around with 70lbs+.

I'm not dedicated enough to drink protein shakes and stuff like that, but I have a relatively healthy diet with fair amounts of fruits, vegetables, and lean meat. At the old age of 37, how long might I expect it to take before I actually see anything getting more toned? (I am a bit more toned than I started out as prior to seven months of swimming, but right now I can actually make out my ribs when I pull my arms back, which seems like all I've done is lose some weight but not actually gain any muscle.)

Nome

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I finally made my way out of the pool and regularly into the gym part of the gym. I've kind of stalled out at 180lbs (from a start of 200) and figured if I was going to get any better in the pool so that I could do more, I need to actually do some strength training. I can usually only go to the gym four days a week, five if I'm lucky. I figure that three days of strength training should be enough, and I try never to do two days in a row, instead swimming if I get there on consecutive days.

I don't really have a very comprehensive routine; I just set my Fitbit to a goal of 45 minutes of weight lifting and wander around the gym doing various things. It usually claims I've burned around 300ish calories by the end. Usually I'll start by the dumbbells and do three sets each of bicep curls, wrist curls, hammer curls, and whatever you call it when you lift the dumbbells straight into the air from above your shoulders. I read a page that recommended certain exercises for improving swim performance, like triceps push-downs on the pulley machine, seated lat pull-downs, rowing, and pretty much all of the leg ones. I feel a little self-conscious when I'm sitting on a bench with some dinky 27.5lb dumbbells and everyone around me is easily playing around with 70lbs+.

I'm not dedicated enough to drink protein shakes and stuff like that, but I have a relatively healthy diet with fair amounts of fruits, vegetables, and lean meat. At the old age of 37, how long might I expect it to take before I actually see anything getting more toned? (I am a bit more toned than I started out as prior to seven months of swimming, but right now I can actually make out my ribs when I pull my arms back, which seems like all I've done is lose some weight but not actually gain any muscle.)
Seeing better muscle tone is a result of lower fat and more muscle.
You can gain muscle at a rate of 1-2 lbs per month, probably less as you grow older.
You can lose fat at a much higher rate.

If you're just casually lifting and not taking care of your nutrition, then after you get your noob gains it'll be a while. Also, don't be self-conscious about weights. It's about the mind-muscle connection and putting maximum effort into each rep. Basically, if you're following bodybuilding principles, the goal is not to move the weight, but to use the weight to engage your muscles. You only go up in weight when the weight you're currently using fails to engage your muscles within the recommended rep range (generally 8-12 for bodybuilding goals).

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I made my frito chili pie with low sodium fritos and the turkey chili so its healthy right? even the cheese said it was an excellent source of calcium.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair I was going fairly quick and didn't pay attention. I can't even find the piece of flesh. It was such a clean cut.
Took 10 days but the skin has finally covered the wound albeit my pinky tip isn't as round. its like flat. also noticed it cut off a bit of my finger nail too. lol but anyways glad to know my body is still functioning lol. gonna go to the gym today. been off since i couldn't get a proper grip because of the whole incident

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Took 10 days but the skin has finally covered the wound albeit my pinky tip isn't as round. its like flat. also noticed it cut off a bit of my finger nail too. lol but anyways glad to know my body is still functioning lol. gonna go to the gym today. been off since i couldn't get a proper grip because of the whole incident
Let's hope it didn't regenerate into another Dead Prince

Oct 27, 2017
Was doing the lunge yesterday and stopped when I felt pain on my right outer thigh. Happened today when I tried a lunge hold stretch on that side today. Any idea what most commonly pulled muscles are when doing the lunge? Google isn't giving me any answers or I suck at Googling this.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Was doing the lunge yesterday and stopped when I felt pain on my right outer thigh. Happened today when I tried a lunge hold stretch on that side today. Any idea what most commonly pulled muscles are when doing the lunge? Google isn't giving me any answers or I suck at Googling this.

Does it feel like this part of the body?

https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/vastus-lateralis-muscle#1

You may have a sprain in your quad, and lunges would probably do it.

Oct 27, 2017
Does it feel like this part of the body?

https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/vastus-lateralis-muscle#1

You may have a sprain in your quad, and lunges would probably do it.

Yeah either that one or the Iliotibial Tract I think. Just tried doing a full squat and didn't have any pain though. I think I'll just try a bunch of stretches next few days for those different muscle groups.

Nothing too major atm but damn when I felt that snap it freaked me out.

KillerBEA

Oct 26, 2017
4th Strongman Contest. Some really cool events in this one.

So I decided to join u/tophat_benny at Winter Siege in Dubuqe, Iowa. I was originally in a long off season, but between the cool events and wanting to compete a long side u/tophat_benny it was hard to pass up. I had 2 qualms about doing this, it's smack dab in the middle of finals and the 3+ hour drive I would have to make alone. Well I was doing good enough in school that I could justify it and I decided 3+ hours really isn't that terrible. Just needed to blare loud music and down caffeine to keep me going during the long drive.

I arrived the night before 15 minutes before early weigh ins would end. So I weighed in with a little bloat and some heavier clothing on, weighed in at 213. Weight classes were Novice, Lightweight and Heayweight. So even though I am normally middleweight, I was a lightweight for this competition. Didn't sleep great due to a a pretty sketchy experience at my hotel, but I honestly didn't feel too bad once things got rolling.

Events: Overhead Medley/Stone to Shoulder. Max Yoke for 25ft. Power Stairs. Beer Cart Load and Lift. Thor's Hammerhold

Overhead Medley/Stone to shoulder 200lb Axel, 200lb Log, 165 Stone
True to form I failed the first implement of the Overhead event. Couldn't even get the Axel to the front rack. Fuck! lol. Some day I won't fail at Overhead events, today wasn't someday. I did actually get to train with Log since late August, but it just wasn't enough to push my pressing high enough. I am seeing some progress in Overhead stuff finally, so hopefully when I compete again in May or so I won't zero.

Max Yoke for 25 ft Lightweight Men started at a minimum of 450 and we got 3 attempts. Minimum 50 lb jumps. No drops, no sliding. Having never done Yoke before today I opened at 450 to make sure I got on the board. Felt heavy but decent so I went to 500 and got that. I knew I had zero chance of winning this event to I just. Decided to say "Fuck it, 600!" Even though 500 had just been a pretty reasonable challenge. I was doing this 100% for me, since I don't know the next time I touching a yoke again and I wanted to find my limit and push past it. Got it 12 ft 4 inches, my mind hadn't given up but my body just wouldn't continue trudging on. Just need to just stronger.

Power Stairs 160, 200, 240?, 280?

I don't know the weights of the last 2 implement exactly so thats just some educated guesses. 3 steps each. My biceps hated this event. They flared up pretty bad during warmups for this event, but they held out the entire event. Cramped up pretty bad later though. Again I knew wasn't winning, so I just wanted to make sure I finished the event. Cleared the event in 52 seconds, 8 seconds to spare. My competitors cleared it in sub 30 seconds.

Beer Cart Load and Lift.

Load 4 kegs onto an apparatus then rep out deadlifting the apparatus. Kegs were 135, 200, 160, 240 in that order. Plus they added 50 lbs in plate weight to the barbell we were using as well. My goal was to load the kegs and try to get 2 or more reps. I went slow and steady on the kegs since I didn't need a lot of time to do 2 reps, and I didn't want to screw up. The first 3 kegs went up pretty easy. The 240 felt heavy but it seemed to go up alright. Ran up to the attached barbell and pulled and pulled on it. I could barely budge it. I was in disbelief that I could barely budge it. No reps at all. Didn't zero since I loaded all the kegs, but no reps. I was a little dissapointed, but not angry. I felt a little better about my failure after seeing my 2 competitors who were clearly stronger than me struggle to get reps as well. 1 of them failed 3 times before getting his first rep, failed some more, got another rep, failed some more, got another rep. The other guy struggled quite a bit as well on the deadlift portion and got 2 reps. Really cool event. Glad I got to try it.

Thor's Hammer

Hold 2 Hammers out at shoulder level for as long as possible. They were pretty strict about this event. You got 1 warning about lowering your arms and that was it, and they didn't give you very much wiggle room. The weight was the same for all the classes, the difference was how we had to hold it. Novices could hold it underneath the head of the hammer, Lightweight Men had to hold it at the bottom of the handle, and heavyweight had to hold it upside down by the ball at the bottom of the handle. During warmups my biceps were crying when I got them into position. Told u/tophat_benny I would be happy to get 5 seconds with how my biceps were feeling. When gametime came though I flipped a switch, found a dark place in my head and hungout there for the event. It was excruciating. I lasted 42 seconds though, completely blowing my expectations out of the water. I came very close to getting second in this event. One of my competitors only lasted 2 seconds longer than I did.

Overall I came in last out of 3 people; so I walked away with a medal, some good memories and friendships. Still just need to bring my static strength up. Going to do a very short volume phase to give my joints a break, 3-4 weeks, and then go back to some heavier stuff to get stronger for my competitions next year.

The guys who ran this said they want to make this a yearly thing, so if that actually happens I will probably do this event again next year. It was really well ran, fun/unique events, and just overall a blast. Also plan on doing my next contest in May and then the Iowa games again in July. Going to get a lot stronger for next time and actually try to get some practice in with the implements more.
All the videos and pictures are consolidated into this instagram post. https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJAvuGAVMq/

pleighboi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Realized I have trouble keeping my core braced during the entire set of pullups. I think that was how my tendonitis had started. Anyody know a routine to train my ody to always keep my core braced? I think I might start with just dead hangs for a min with my core braced then progress to scapular pulls with core braced then go into pullups not sure though. ANy suggestions would be nice

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Realized I have trouble keeping my core braced during the entire set of pullups. I think that was how my tendonitis had started. Anyody know a routine to train my ody to always keep my core braced? I think I might start with just dead hangs for a min with my core braced then progress to scapular pulls with core braced then go into pullups not sure though. ANy suggestions would be nice

Hanging leg raises
Do slow rep sets of pull ups ie. 5 secs up, pause for 5, 5 secs down, pause, etc.
Only do quality reps, stop as soon as you feel form breaking to ensure good habits.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know why I tend to progress quicker at my accessory lifts rather than my main lifts? it seems like i progress quicker in reps/weight in arm exercises etc than things like my bench press, OHP and rows? is this normal?

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know why I tend to progress quicker at my accessory lifts rather than my main lifts? it seems like i progress quicker in reps/weight in arm exercises etc than things like my bench press, OHP and rows? is this normal?

The same thing happened to me too because i had a dedicated chest day, a dedicated lat day, and a dedicated arm day. So i was hitting my biceps/triceps hard twice a week in my first year and my arms completely transformed.

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
Second day back lifting after 10 weeks off. Haven't done squats since June-July because of the groin issue. Did 225 5x5 last week without any pain and 315 5x5 tonight with only slight discomfort. Think I'll stick with 315 for a while and do some volume get in the groove and stay healthy. Only lifting once a week so far :(

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
I've been unable to manage a full week of 3x lifting with 4x cycling. I'm still not recovering like I should be after getting ill.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
It finally happened, after 3 years of training i finally squated 300. Obviously that's not a big deal to most people but considering where i was at (struggling to go parallel with 85 lbs and needed a towel wrapped around the barbell because it hurt my back so bad) i feel pretty good about it lol.

Actually ended up doing 305, my squat went up 10 lbs in 5 weeks which im pretty excited about.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
It finally happened, after 3 years of training i finally squated 300. Obviously that's not a big deal to most people but considering where i was at (struggling to go parallel with 85 lbs and needed a towel wrapped around the barbell because it hurt my back so bad) i feel pretty good about it lol.

Actually ended up doing 305, my squat went up 10 lbs in 5 weeks which im pretty excited about.

Congrats! That is awesome, keep it up!

Don't let anyone undersell how much 300 is. That's really fucking heavy for the average person lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Shoes-Weightlifting shoes are very important. You should not lift in running or crosstraining shoes, as the compressable heels/soles are terrible for weight lifting and do not allow consistent force production. Get something with a solid, flat sole (Chuck Taylors are great), or a dedicated weightlifting shoe (Adidas Adipower, Nike Romaleo, Anta, and Wei Rui Warrior are a few recommendations).
How about these ones:

M5039%20M_XXX.jpg

Chuck Taylor Core OX

That's the right idea, yeah? Gonna try some on tomorrow to make sure they're a good fit

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Shoes are overrated! I go barefoot haha and it's actually amazing.

I've been doing gymnastics this winter, and currently I'm working on my back tuck technique. I have this really annoying habit of leaning back when jumping so that I jump backwards, like really far maybe close to my body length (5'7). Anyway, it's a once a week thing and so for basically an hour I just do standing back tucks on the tumble track (a trampoline line). So far I've made awesome progress and I'm getting pretty close to only going back a foot or two. However, when doing it on the floor I still jump back a little farther and it's so weird like I don't understand how people jump straight up lmao. At this rate I should be able to do it pretty cleanly in a few weeks, maybe 3. Just gotta break a habit and learn new biomechanics to replace it. Ez pz.

Feb 10, 2018
Dammm, never new white normal pasta was so calorie dence,
I've had 4 small bowls(the type of bowls u have cereal in) of about 200g each, and that's a whooping 1280 calories!!!!, holy shit.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I can think of three not insignificant problems with not wearing shoes to a gym but you do you
i think he wears socks. i see people and ive done the whole no shoe thing. its not like im walking around the gym with no shoes. just within the rack radius

How about these ones:

M5039%20M_XXX.jpg

Chuck Taylor Core OX

That's the right idea, yeah? Gonna try some on tomorrow to make sure they're a good fit
those should work. i use the high tops myself since thats all i had. mostly used it for deadlift. but i switch shoes. whats said about not wearing certain shoes, it just ends up being preference and ankle mobility. i went from chucks, lifting shoes, training shoes, no shoes lol.

Last edited: