• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

porcupixel

Oct 26, 2017
At that height and weight I'd be surprised if you really have a belly even without any muscle. That might be a body image problem :/. Or alternatively you could have bad posture or a pelvic tilt that is giving you a belly look.

Anyway you shouldn't be trying to lose weight. Trying gaining a bit of healthy weight and diet after to lose the fat. Would be easier anyway.
It's definitely real; looking at myself in the mirror sideways, I can suck it in to be mostly flat, but if I let go it's at least an inch past my chest. Seems to be more noticeable in the evening after I've eaten and less in the morning, but I'm not imagining it.

By gaining healthy weight, you mean muscle? Like I said I already do a bodyweight routine and have some tone, but haven't gained any real noticeable size. I guess this is a function of what I eat, especially after workouts? Would adding something like protein shakes help?

The problem most likely won't be from how much you're eating but more of what you're eating. I get a similar issue if i've been eating a lot of sugary / fried foods. Just keep increasing calories but make sure they are nutrient dense and not snack foods and you will gain muscle and lose the fat.
Hmm, I do cook my own meals but they're usually kind of carb heavy (rice/pasta). Which nutrients should be I aiming for? Any good recipe sites geared toward this?

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
It's definitely real; looking at myself in the mirror sideways, I can suck it in to be mostly flat, but if I let go it's at least an inch past my chest. Seems to be more noticeable in the evening after I've eaten and less in the morning, but I'm not imagining it.

By gaining healthy weight, you mean muscle? Like I said I already do a bodyweight routine and have some tone, but haven't gained any real noticeable size. I guess this is a function of what I eat, especially after workouts? Would adding something like protein shakes help?

Hmm, I do cook my own meals but they're usually kind of carb heavy (rice/pasta). Which nutrients should be I aiming for? Any good recipe sites geared toward this?
Healthy weight is a mix of fat and muscle. Again, I would check you posture for the belly thing. Some people naturally tilt their pelvis in a way that gives them a big belly. If I force my pelvis to tilt, I look like Thor from Endgame. It can be corrected with a little bit of time.

Tone isn't really a thing. You are either gaining muscle/fat or not. You should just eat more protein. Doesn't matter when you eat it. You don't have to get powder or shakes if you don't want. Just get some chicken breast and eat it with your pasta or rice. Or if you are a vegatarian then beans would pair well with the rice.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question about newbie gains. Do you think it will still apply to me this year? I started lifting back in 2016 but not in a serious way. Did shortcuts, ate like shit, cheated a lot on form and sometimes would only go to the gym once a week on the last two years.

Finally started fixing many of these starting in May/June this year and I'm seeing way more growth now that I ever did in those other two years. Wondering if I can ride this newbie gains for the rest of the year lol

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quick question about newbie gains. Do you think it will still apply to me this year? I started lifting back in 2016 but not in a serious way. Did shortcuts, ate like shit, cheated a lot on form and sometimes would only go to the gym once a week on the last two years.

Finally started fixing many of these starting in May/June this year and I'm seeing way more growth now that I ever did in those other two years.
Yes

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Even though technically I'm somewhat trained?

I thought I was benching 135 lbs over 8 reps before but I actually checked my form (it was shitty) and went back down to 95 lbs over 8 reps.

My squats are still 145 lbs @8 reps tho and I def have good form there so you can say im half trained.

Everything else, barbel row, deadlift I started back from scratch like my bench.

I'm also actually doing slower concentric and eccentrics now whereas before I was definitely rushing it.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was just an orientation to the gym schedule based on me wanting to tone so I wont be seeing him again. I'm gonna give that a try next time tho thank you

If it's body weight you want to focus on check out the beginner stuff in these two channels they will help you find your level.

And

Body weight exercises are a lot harder than people think when starting out. Everyone regardless of strength should be starting with the progression exercises just to ensure joint health. It's a bit mental if you are new and just got introduced to the main body weight compounds, the only one I can think of out of them that would be recommended to a beginner in its most recognisable form would be the squat.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017

I thought I was benching 135 lbs over 8 reps before but I actually checked my form (it was shitty) and went back down to 95 lbs over 8 reps.

My squats are still 145 lbs @8 reps tho and I def have good form there so you can say im half trained.

Everything else, barbel row, deadlift I started back from scratch like my bench.

I'm also actually doing slower concentric and eccentrics now whereas before I was definitely rushing it.
No one knows. It is probably not going to change the way you train so I would not overthink it.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If it's body weight you want to focus on check out the beginner stuff in these two channels they will help you find your level.

And

Body weight exercises are a lot harder than people think when starting out. Everyone regardless of strength should be starting with the progression exercises just to ensure joint health. It's a bit mental if you are new and just got introduced to the main body weight compounds, the only one I can think of out of them that would be recommended to a beginner in its most recognisable form would be the squat.
Gonna look hard into this when I get home from work thank you ^_^

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Are you still seeing a consistent rate of muscle growth? If so you are still getting those beginner gains.

No point in comparing yourself to the standard numbers of muscle growth that people throw around as it really depends on your genetic ability for your body to provide enough satellite cells and a few other factors like age, conditioning, food, quality of workout etc.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Might be better to work on lighter weights with higher rep range in the beginning so you can play closer attention to your back.

I still go with lighter weights on deadlifts with higher reps than what I can actually do simply due to a past hamstring injury. My progression is just as consistent as everything else.

If you have had troubles with your lower back in the past use your warm down on lower back corrective exercises. Like these:

Edit: Oh and also for lower back and just overall core endurance which helps significantly with squats and deadlifts include planks (if you can do the basic one easily go onto harder variations or weighted versions) and anti-rotational isometrics for your core.

wanted to come back since its been 2 weeks or so and say that i've been on schedule and watching my form. I start my pendlays and RDLs on the safety bar up a few inches off the floor, but everything has been great. Was going to a HIIT gym and one of the coaches there is a body builder and I asked him about some form questions on squats and got that cleared up and everything has been good. I haven't lifted in 20 years, so its funny how "weak" i am now, but i'm in no rush to compare myself to when i was young.

i have a PT wife... i know all the back exercises, stretches etc and i get them drilled in to me all the time. ALL. THE. TIME.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I've been using trap bar deadlifts and I like it so much better. Trying the deadlift pushed me back a week since I slightly injured myself. I tried it again after recovering and I could feel my lower back screaming. Still will try the conventional one once I have more weeks under my belt with the trap bar dl

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Due to injury I have to skip my squat and deadlift days so today was the last day of my heavy lifts.

OHP: 1x167.5
I wanted 2 for this. If I miss again next week I will have to deload.

Bench: 2x252.5
About what I expected. Next will be tough and I will probably get stuck there for a few weeks.

I have a minicut coming up so gains will probably be stalled for a few months. Hopefully my injury will heal and I can use the time to rehab my squat and deadlift close to my prev numbers.

Nixonomics

Dec 6, 2018
I've been doing Keto for the last 3 months and after dropping 25 lbs I felt like in order to make a real change I was gonna have to start going to the gym regularly.
This thread was a huge help in getting started - although admittedly i'm still really intimidated by the weight room. It's only been 2 weeks now but I can already see small improvements and my motivation is sky high.

So I've been doing cardio every day except Sunday (gym is closed on Sunday) and doing relatively light strength training every other day focusing on different muscle groups each time. I'm trying to get a good foundation built before I really dive into strength training - But my concern is I'm not getting enough protein on Keto to rebuild my muscles. Do you guys recommend lifting while on Keto? While building muscle is enticing - my main goal when starting Keto was to get down to 160lbs (~15lbs to go). My dream is to have a slim and toned body. I'm debating staying on Keto until I hit my weight goal (~1 month) and then moving to a more high protein diet - what do you guys think?

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I've been doing Keto for the last 3 months and after dropping 25 lbs I felt like in order to make a real change I was gonna have to start going to the gym regularly.
This thread was a huge help in getting started - although admittedly i'm still really intimidated by the weight room. It's only been 2 weeks now but I can already see small improvements and my motivation is sky high.

So I've been doing cardio every day except Sunday (gym is closed on Sunday) and doing relatively light strength training every other day focusing on different muscle groups each time. I'm trying to get a good foundation built before I really dive into strength training - But my concern is I'm not getting enough protein on Keto to rebuild my muscles. Do you guys recommend lifting while on Keto? While building muscle is enticing - my main goal when starting Keto was to get down to 160lbs (~15lbs to go). My dream is to have a slim and toned body. I'm debating staying on Keto until I hit my weight goal (~1 month) and then moving to a more high protein diet - what do you guys think?
You will inevitably start building muscles while on a calorie deficit while strength training because you're a beginner. How much protein are you eating now?

You can up your protein intake tho either via eating more or just adding whey protein powder supplement. Aim for 1 gram per pound of body weight. Right now since you're losing weight, the protein serves more as a way to preserve your lean body mass.

And definitely use the big compound movements ( squat, bench press, row/ pull up, overhead press ) as the foundation of your lifts unless you have a reason why you can't do them (lower back injury, etc).

Nixonomics

Dec 6, 2018
You will inevitably start building muscles while on a calorie deficit while strength training because you're a beginner. How much protein are you eating now?

You can up your protein intake tho either via eating more or just adding whey protein powder supplement. Aim for 1 gram per pound of body weight. Right now since you're losing weight, the protein serves more as a way to preserve your lean body mass.

And definitely use the big compound movements ( squat, bench press, row/ pull up, overhead press ) as the foundation of your lifts unless you have a reason why you can't do them (lower back injury, etc).

I'm probably getting on average ~30 grams of protein per day.

1g/1lb of body weight!! Good lord! I've got a huge deficit. The macros for Keto are somewhere around 70% fat/25% protein/5% carbs. So I'm worried that if I increase my protein intake I'll knock myself out of Ketosis - but seeing as how I'm burning so many more calories at the gym, maybe it's not such a big deal? Which makes me wonder if I should just ditch Keto and go low carb/high protein. Keep the sugar cut out.

I see the importance of compound movements for building a good foundation - but I'm much more confident in my form using a machine over free weights. Do you think it would be a mistake to use the machines instead of barbells/dumbells when I'm starting out? I do have a bad knee - but I don't see that impacting much apart from maybe squats.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Started going to the gym on June 6th. I've been going up and down in weight because I still haven't gotten my eating entirely under control. That said, I've lost 5 pounds so far, and have been to the gym 5 straight days...going at 70-80% intensity. 20-25 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes on the bike. My goal is fat loss, but a personal trainer on site said just cardio will make me "skinny fat," which...I don't really know what that is, and I don't like the general vibe of the gym of everybody secretly judging each other. Or is that just me projecting. I don't know.

Anyway, what's the best way to lose fat? I'm around 6'1 and currently 260lbs. Goal is 240 before the end of the year, maybe 230.

I'm going to try to go to the gym almost every single day, and won't be trying to kill myself every time I go. Just go at a pace that is sustainable and that doesn't leave me dead the next morning.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Started going to the gym on June 6th. I've been going up and down in weight because I still haven't gotten my eating entirely under control. That said, I've lost 5 pounds so far, and have been to the gym 5 straight days...going at 70-80% intensity. 20-25 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes on the bike. My goal is fat loss, but a personal trainer on site said just cardio will make me "skinny fat," which...I don't really know what that is, and I don't like the general vibe of the gym of everybody secretly judging each other. Or is that just me projecting. I don't know.

Anyway, what's the best way to lose fat? I'm around 6'1 and currently 260lbs. Goal is 240 before the end of the year, maybe 230.

I'm going to try to go to the gym almost every single day, and won't be trying to kill myself every time I go. Just go at a pace that is sustainable and that doesn't leave me dead the next morning.
No one really cares about other people on the gym unless they are getting in the way.

Best way to lose fat depends on your body. But lifting is often recommended because the additional muscle will increase your BMR. Getting your eating under control will be the difference maker.

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

1g/1lb of body weight!! Good lord! I've got a huge deficit. The macros for Keto are somewhere around 70% fat/25% protein/5% carbs. So I'm worried that if I increase my protein intake I'll knock myself out of Ketosis - but seeing as how I'm burning so many more calories at the gym, maybe it's not such a big deal? Which makes me wonder if I should just ditch Keto and go low carb/high protein. Keep the sugar cut out.

I see the importance of compound movements for building a good foundation - but I'm much more confident in my form using a machine over free weights. Do you think it would be a mistake to use the machines instead of barbells/dumbells when I'm starting out? I do have a bad knee - but I don't see that impacting much apart from maybe squats.

Keto from what I remember is usually supported by high protein. It's keeping carbs under a certain amount on keto that are essential as you need to force the liver into glyco-whatever-the-fuck-it's-called. Most keto foods are high in protein so just up it and you'll be fine, the core principle to lose weight under the diet is still a calorie deficit so just ensure you aren't over eating by adding in more calories from upping the protein.

Nixonomics

Dec 6, 2018
I thought ketosis was all about fat and protein and lowering your carb

It is. But it's not just low carb/high protein/high fat. It's high fat/moderate protein/low carb. Too much protein and you'll knock yourself out of ketosis (from what I've read - and anecdotally I had a hard time getting into ketosis in the beginning until I lowered my protein intake). The most common macros I've seen for keto are 75% fats/20% protein/5% carbs.

Nixonomics

Dec 6, 2018
Keto from what I remember is usually supported by high protein. It's keeping carbs under a certain amount on keto that are essential as you need to force the liver into glyco-whatever-the-fuck-it's-called. Most keto foods are high in protein so just up it and you'll be fine, the core principle to lose weight under the diet is still a calorie deficit so just ensure you aren't over eating by adding in more calories from upping the protein.

I'll pick up some whey protein powder and start taking that in the morning. Thanks for the input guys.

....and I don't like the general vibe of the gym of everybody secretly judging each other. Or is that just me projecting. I don't know....

I'm a beginner too so I can relate to those thoughts - but I think the reality is most people are more focused on themselves than the people around them. Even if there are a few jerks you're a paying member and you're there to better yourself, so fuck 'em. Try not to let those negative thoughts have an impact on your own progress! Keep it up!!

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
I just made a green smoothie for the first time. I can't believe I've been chewing through vegetables like a rube.

The concoction...

100g Spinach
250g Water
1 peeled banana
1 personal size packet of Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt

= 2 cups of liquid

100 grams of spinach is a shit ton to eat in one sitting so now I've got this drink I can slam and supplement later with broccoli or other greens I actually enjoy eating with some protein. This shit is sorcery.

Thinking of doing an equal blend of kale and spinach. Also doubling up the recipe so I have some ready for the next day since green smoothies apparently keep up to 48 hours.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017

The optimum amount is a matter of some debate, but the general consensus is that it needs to be above 0.6g/lb. the article I linked to suggests that added benefits of more protein start to drop off after ~0.72 g/lb, all else being equal.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
So I just joined a gym after 3-4 years of giving it up. I'm really looking forward to getting back into lifting and being in shape again, but I'm dreading that first week of the obliterating newbie soreness. Is there any way to avoid it?

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
So I just joined a gym after 3-4 years of giving it up. I'm really looking forward to getting back into lifting and being in shape again, but I'm dreading that first week of the obliterating newbie soreness. Is there any way to avoid it?
No.

Foam roll, then stretch after. Also drink lots of water. You will still get sore but less so.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
No.

Foam roll, then stretch after. Also drink lots of water. You will still get sore but less so.
I second this. I started drinking a gallon of water a day a few days before I started my cut and my soreness is a lot less severe because of it.
So drink a gallon minimum a day! After you hit a gallon, you're gucci

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that a large percentage of decent YouTube fitness channels the people who present them are massive nerds.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Why is it that a large percentage of decent YouTube fitness channels the people who present them are massive nerds.

Old YouTube, you just needed to have a personality, some skill, and basic knowledge of Windows Movie Maker.

For recent YouTube channels with no or small teams, it takes a high level of video and audio production knowledge to create informative, educational, engaging, entertaining, and professional content.

And think about who the guys and girls were that were production majors at your college or a part of the A/V club or school news brief at your high school.

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Old YouTube, you just needed to have a personality, some skill, and basic knowledge of Windows Movie Maker.

For recent YouTube channels with no or small teams, it takes a high level of video and audio production knowledge to create informative, educational, engaging, entertaining, and professional content.

And think about who the guys and girls were that were production majors at your college or a part of the A/V club or school news brief at your high school.

People I know who do that stuff are usually more art and design focused but they also work in creative professions.

Just the amount of superhero/anime stuff you see on YouTube fitness is strange considering how diverse fitness is.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
[
People I know who do that stuff are usually more art and design focused but they also work in creative professions.

Just the amount of superhero/anime stuff you see on YouTube fitness is strange considering how diverse fitness is.
Because everyone are nerds and always has been.

Oct 25, 2017
So I really started to work out in mid July and I have before and after pictures but I guess I'm struggling to see much of a difference :[

I know I've lost a bunch of belly fat though and it's hard to tell with shots straight from the front compared to side profile ones which I didn't take photos of. But muscle wise im just a little bigger.

Slightly demotivating. Makes me not want to post photos. Just gotta keep trucking!

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
So I really started to work out in mid July and I have before and after pictures but I guess I'm struggling to see much of a difference :[

I know I've lost a bunch of belly fat though and it's hard to tell with shots straight from the front compared to side profile ones which I didn't take photos of. But muscle wise im just a little bigger.

Slightly demotivating. Makes me not want to post photos. Just gotta keep trucking!
July was not that long ago. For that short amount of time you might be better off looking at the scale then pictures.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

superhero stuff has been a major popular culture touchstone for nearly a decade now with a lot of the commentary around it being how muscular the lead actors are in their shirtless scenes

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
superhero stuff has been a major popular culture touchstone for nearly a decade now with a lot of the commentary around it being how muscular the lead actors are in their shirtless scenes

Not necessarily that people like the stuff even though it always leaves me scratching my head wondering why, but more the fact that in about ten years of being involved in fitness of some sort for leisure I've never seen a person display their like for the stuff be it on their clothes, homes, offices yet within seconds of going on YouTube there are people dressed as dragon ball z characters and collect dolls, have their set decorated with superhero fan art, older men wearing Venom T-shirt's, etc. Not that any of that is a bad thing, they can enjoy whatever the hell they want, it's just very concentrated on the platform compared to the variety in daily life, and more of an observation than a critique.

Last edited:

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
Just had the impossible burger @BK.... it was pretty damn legit... haven't had fast food in like 2 years (burger wise) so my stomach is feeling kinda weird likely from the bread lol

time to work it off!

Titik

Oct 25, 2017

THere is nothing wrong with machines, it's just that from my experience with myself and with my friends, we usually started with machine and didn't know what the hell we were doing. Only when we I started doing barbel training did I finally start having actual focus, etc.

If you have a good program with the machines, then by all means use that. Just make sure you are actually progressing. Many of the compound lifts have thier machine counterparts but as a hardgainer, I find it easier to micro load on barbels compared to some machines. Although my current gym does have machines where you use the plates you use in barbells too so best of both worlds.

And with some barbel lifts, I would recommend looking for alternatives especially if you are having problems with your lower back like myself. I can't do conventional deadlifts for the life of me, for example.

I also find that the big compound lifts using barbell is a more efficient use of my time.

Nixonomics

Dec 6, 2018
The optimum amount is a matter of some debate, but the general consensus is that it needs to be above 0.6g/lb. the article I linked to suggests that added benefits of more protein start to drop off after ~0.72 g/lb, all else being equal.

175 x .72 = 126 g of protein. Daaaamn. I picked up some Dymatize whey isolate to help bolster my protein intake. We'll see how it goes. Thanks man.

THere is nothing wrong with machines, it's just that from my experience with myself and with my friends, we usually started with machine and didn't know what the hell we were doing. Only when we I started doing barbel training did I finally start having actual focus, etc.

If you have a good program with the machines, then by all means use that. Just make sure you are actually progressing. Many of the compound lifts have thier machine counterparts but as a hardgainer, I find it easier to micro load on barbels compared to some machines. Although my current gym does have machines where you use the plates you use in barbells too so best of both worlds.

And with some barbel lifts, I would recommend looking for alternatives especially if you are having problems with your lower back like myself. I can't do conventional deadlifts for the life of me, for example.

I also find that the big compound lifts using barbell is a more efficient use of my time.

I feel like I'm selling myself short sticking to the limited amount of machines. Now that I'm more into a routine of going regularly i think it's time i started charting my progress and developing a real schedule.

Realistically i have an irrational fear of free weights that I just need to face. I really appreciate the feedback.

Arebours

Oct 27, 2017
I have a pretty unorthodox workout schedule. I could never sustain exercising because after a few months I invariably start to hate and dread the long workouts(especially the "wasted" resting time). Since I work from home I decided to leverage that and craft a schedule that breaks up long sitting sessions while eliminating the big single block workout.

I'm now on my sixth month and seventh revision of the workout plan and I do roughly eight sessions per day, each about five minutes. Since I rest about an hour or so between sessions I don't need much time between exercises and that lets me get a lot done in those five minutes. I do my sessions spontaneously when going to the bathroom, before lunch or when grabbing a drink - basically every time I have a reason to get out of my chair. I was worried that warming up would be an issue but I find that if you train roughly once in an hour your body stays pumped up and ready to go. I actually feel completely different throughout the day compared to before and that's a great sign to me.

Overall the best thing about this is the minimal friction - I don't feel any resistance to doing my sessions and I'm enjoying my workout which is new to me. It's actually becoming a bit addicting to the point that I'll throw in random pull ups and kettlebell swings just because I feel like it. Another positive is that I feel like I'm getting stronger faster and more reliably than before. Maybe because I'm more rested between sets and that translates to better form discipline. In that sense it's a bit similar to the greasing the groove technique. And if I need a longer block I can easy throw in a continuous 20 minutes at some point in the day and get special stuff done(I do that for handstand training).

For people like me who dislike the normal single block workout training style and spend most of their day at home I recommend trying it out. I'd love to hear any thoughts on this approach.

Last edited:

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
I've recently influenced my wifee to start training as well!! She is seeing me change and liking the results and wants to get in better shape as well. This is quite the change from before where she is just lazy to go now she tries to fit in even 30 mins before work if possible. \m/

It's an awesome thing to see and I will push her hard. :D

Oct 25, 2017
My calories and macros from the past week. Been pretty happy that I've stayed like this for 30+ days now. Ignore the MyFitnessPal macro goals ... Obviously don't pay for the app so it just recommends some other stuff. Been trying to get around 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fats. Calories are about a 600ish deficit.

PB4xVZE.png

NiJDzvE.png

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Hi FitnessERA! Came to ask for some advice: I hurted my lower back today doing deadlifts, and now that I have cooled down I feel mild-moderate pain there. Any tips on how to deal with it? I'm using ice at the moment, as I've read it's recommended during the initial 24-48 hours after injury. Anything else I could do for a better recovery?

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Hi FitnessERA! Came to ask for some advice: I hurted my lower back today doing deadlifts, and now that I have cooled down I feel mild-moderate pain there. Any tips on how to deal with it? I'm using ice at the moment, as I've read it's recommended during the initial 24-48 hours after injury. Anything else I could do for a better recovery?

Rest
Ice
Compression (in the form of compression tape)
Elevation

If that isn't helping after a few days, see a doctor.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Rest up until tomorrow. Most likely when you wake up the pain profile will change and you will know how serious it is (muscle strain or spine).

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
I don't use social media other than some irc channels and a couple discord servers but I'm kinda proud of this accomplishment from last week so I wanted to post it somewhere. I set a dumb arbirtrary goal for a distance to walk over a week and managed to pull it off. Then I proceeded to do nothing on Sunday because I was way too exhausted. Still, kinda proud of it
wgIUpyy.png

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any good links on periodisation?

I have a 4 week set up at the moment with one of those being a deload but never properly looked into the subject properly.