• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Hey I posted a couple weeks ago talking about how I was sure what I wanted out of lifting, and it's actually gotten worse.

First of all, I started getting really bad tennis elbow, to the point that I took a week off. I only lifted once this week and it mostly felt fine, but I'm not feeling that consistent drive anymore. I decided I never want to compete in powerlifting, and now I'm not sure why I'm still training mostly powerlifting. I have a coach and I'm wondering if I even need him. He gives me pretty brutal programming; actually his programming has been too brutal as of late. It's probably why I'm burning out. Two of my five days are up to three hours of work, with TONS of volume on the compounds. I'm not sure why he's suddenly pushing me so hard. I never looked into programming on my own because this guy has literally been my coach from day one. He took me from barely being able to box squat 20 pounds to somewhat respectable numbers in less than a year and a half. No joke, before I met him I was completely fucked... almost immobile for YEARS. He transformed my life... I can't deny that.

Man this is more rambly than I expected, but the bottom line is this: I lost track of what my goals are; essentially I'm lost. I have no idea where to go from here.

I just know there's a (shallow) part of me that wants to "look strong". Like nobody has once commented that I look like I lift weights, even though I'm far stronger than the average person. I might need to shed this idea because it's inherently unhealthy.

All I know is it feels weird to lift for no particular reason. Is it for health? Because I certainly don't feel healthy. Strong maybe, but not healthy. I feel like garbage pretty much all the time.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I posted a couple weeks ago talking about how I was sure what I wanted out of lifting, and it's actually gotten worse.

First of all, I started getting really bad tennis elbow, to the point that I took a week off. I only lifted once this week and it mostly felt fine, but I'm not feeling that consistent drive anymore. I decided I never want to compete in powerlifting, and now I'm not sure why I'm still training mostly powerlifting. I have a coach and I'm wondering if I even need him. He gives me pretty brutal programming; actually his programming has been too brutal as of late. It's probably why I'm burning out. Two of my five days are up to three hours of work, with TONS of volume on the compounds. I'm not sure why he's suddenly pushing me so hard. I never looked into programming on my own because this guy has literally been my coach from day one. He took me from barely being able to box squat 20 pounds to somewhat respectable numbers in less than a year and a half. No joke, before I met him I was completely fucked... almost immobile for YEARS. He transformed my life... I can't deny that.

Man this is more rambly than I expected, but the bottom line is this: I lost track of what my goals are; essentially I'm lost. I have no idea where to go from here.

I just know there's a (shallow) part of me that wants to "look strong". Like nobody has once commented that I look like I lift weights, even though I'm far stronger than the average person. I might need to shed this idea because it's inherently unhealthy.

All I know is it feels weird to lift for no particular reason. Is it for health? Because I certainly don't feel healthy. Strong maybe, but not healthy. I feel like garbage pretty much all the time.

Are you saying you have 2 workouts that are 3 hours each or the two combined add up to 3 hours? Because if he has you working out for 3 hours you need to drop him IMMEDIATELY, take a full week or two off, and find a new program.

Most programs are in the 30-60 minute range, the longest i've seen is 90.

Oct 27, 2017
Are you saying you have 2 workouts that are 3 hours each or the two combined add up to 3 hours? Because if he has you working out for 3 hours you need to drop him IMMEDIATELY, take a full week or two off, and find a new program.

Most programs are in the 30-60 minute range, the longest i've seen is 90.
My first two days are taking three hours each and the other three days are around two hours each. It's powerlifting so usually 5 minutes between sets, but still... it's a lot. One of the other regulars who competes on a national level said it's too much work and that definitely made me raise an eyebrow. This guy is a couple steps short of being a pro with sponsorships and he's saying I'm being overworked... that can't be good.

Another part of me is worried I'm just babying myself.

Oct 25, 2017
My first two days are taking three hours each and the other three days are around two hours each. It's powerlifting so usually 5 minutes between sets, but still... it's a lot. One of the other regulars who competes on a national level said it's too much work and that definitely made me raise an eyebrow. This guy is a couple steps short of being a pro with sponsorships and he's saying I'm being overworked... that can't be good.

Over training is a very real thing. I would just change based on your results of how you feel. Also, make sure your diet is up to snuff.

Oct 27, 2017
Over training is a very real thing. I would just change based on your results of how you feel. Also, make sure your diet is up to snuff.
My diet is awful. It's almost as if it's a "dirty cut". It could be so much better.

I forgot to mention have simultaneous goals right now that are conflicting and I need to choose one and stick to it. On one hand I'm cutting weight (down to 220, started at 280), and on the other I'm trying to build toward a 600lb deadlift by the end of the year. I'm not sure why I set an arbitrary goal for the deadlift... it honestly might just be peer pressure from the regulars, but I think I'm past that beginner point where I can build lifts up massively while still losing weight. I'm just not feeling right... ever. Like the energy required to lift the weight is simply not there.

Thanks for the replies. I feel guilty because I'm using this place as support while never giving back. I'll try to change that.

Oct 25, 2017
My diet is awful. It's almost as if it's a "dirty cut". It could be so much better.

I forgot to mention have simultaneous goals right now that are conflicting and I need to choose one and stick to it. On one hand I'm cutting weight (down to 220, started at 280), and on the other I'm trying to build toward a 600lb deadlift by the end of the year. I'm not sure why I set an arbitrary goal for the deadlift... it honestly might just be peer pressure from the regulars, but I think I'm past that beginner point where I can build lifts up massively while still losing weight. I'm just not feeling right... ever. Like the energy required to lift the weight is simply not there.

Thanks for the replies. I feel guilty because I'm using this place as support while never giving back. I'll try to change that.

You can definitely cut and build muscle if that is your goal. Make sure you eat enough protein but overall you should still be at a caloric deficit. 600lb deadlift seems insane to me. But I am a noob when it comes to deadlifting. I do not deadlift even my own weight yet, although I am getting close.

I think you need to objectively examine your lifestyle. Diet, hydration, sleep are probably more important than hitting the gym. If these things are off, it can severely affect you. And wrapped in diet is minerals. Magnesium is important and it is easy to be magnesium deficient. Magnesium deficiency can lead to all sorts of issues, because it is a mineral that helps other minerals be absorbed. Sodium is also super important. Try ingesting like 1/4 teaspoon of salt before working out (salt is not nearly as bad as people are lead to believe). I take a bit of redmond real salt (or pink himalayan salt) since they are unrefined without any additives and have a mix of other minerals. There is so much to minerals and I am no expert myself. These are the main two that I focus on. I get plenty of potassium from my diet though, or at least hopefully enough. I also get some calcium and vitamin D from supplements aimed mostly at magnesium.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017

It is not uncommon for powerlifting training to take a long time. Mine are pretty close to 3 hrs/5days. Some top level athletes will only do 45min/4days. It really depends on the recovery ability of the athlete.

I remember your previous posts. Honestly, I don't think training advice is what you need right now. No one can help you if you don't truly know what you want.

Oct 25, 2017
So my experience with the hex bar was.... great. I feel like my form was better, less lower back pain, grip was better, balance was better, lifted more (was 135lbs doing 6 reps, hex bar had my third set doing 170lbs with 8 reps), and just overall felt less dreadful than the conventional deadlift.

Now if I could only find a magic bullet for pull up progression. To be fair I am inconsistent here because I switch my grip positions and between chin ups and pull ups. I do weight assisted though, at 40 lbs so 40 lbs off my bodyweight. And I have tried 25 lbs, the next weight progression, to poor-ish results... like 5 max. But at 40 they are becoming easy to chin up and they are only a little harder to pull up. I do not think there is a magic bullet and I do not think of the hex bar as a magic bullet, just the right fit for me. But it would be nice to figure out the pull up and do them completely unassisted, but I am likely just going to have to progress the way I am right now.

I feel like I am doing good in every other category. I need to work on my running more but as far as strength training goes, things feel good at the moment. Week 5 done. I think I may add back HIIT training next week, once a week.

Oh, and a weight update, things are definitely moving on the scale again. The whoosh is real.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017

First I would say to rest your elbow until that problem is gone. It doesn't make sense to train injured.

Second you do a lot of work for something you don't want to do. It sounds like you already know the answer to this one. If you don't want a coach anymore then I'd get rid of him. Doesn't mean you don't appreciate him but you won't stay with one coach forever.

Third take some time to discover what you want your goal to be, and then go from there (maybe even take a break from the gym). Keep it to one goal. It's way easier because you always know exactly what you're going for.
Come back to the gym refreshed and knowing exactly what you want out of it.

So my experience with the hex bar was.... great. I feel like my form was better, less lower back pain, grip was better, balance was better, lifted more (was 135lbs doing 6 reps, hex bar had my third set doing 170lbs with 8 reps), and just overall felt less dreadful than the conventional deadlift.

Now if I could only find a magic bullet for pull up progression. To be fair I am inconsistent here because I switch my grip positions and between chin ups and pull ups. I do weight assisted though, at 40 lbs so 40 lbs off my bodyweight. And I have tried 25 lbs, the next weight progression, to poor-ish results... like 5 max. But at 40 they are becoming easy to chin up and they are only a little harder to pull up. I do not think there is a magic bullet and I do not think of the hex bar as a magic bullet, just the right fit for me. But it would be nice to figure out the pull up and do them completely unassisted, but I am likely just going to have to progress the way I am right now.

I feel like I am doing good in every other category. I need to work on my running more but as far as strength training goes, things feel good at the moment. Week 5 done. I think I may add back HIIT training next week, once a week.

Oh, and a weight update, things are definitely moving on the scale again. The whoosh is real.
Glad to hear it's feels good for you!

Have you tired doing pull up negatives? Starting at the top and descending s l o w l y, maybe even throwing some pauses in there if you can.
Also try out just doing hangs for time. Keep your shoulders retracted and depressed and hold it. You'll be amazed at what a difference a strong grip will give (better transfer of energy).
Also try out the inverse row!
How-to-inverted-row.jpg

Pull ups are a bit of a bitch because you kinda just have to make the jump. Just keep practicing, keep at it and eventually you will get it.

Very nice! Those lats are huge.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the replies dudes. I sent my coach a message basically saying what I said here (not as long winded), so we'll see what he suggests. I have made up my mind that competitive powerlifitng is out. It was always a shaky goal and I was more being pushed in that direction by my gym (where nearly everyone competes), but I know it's not for me.

Edit: Alright I talked to him and he was actually pretty excited to shift me over to more of a powerbuilding style of training, which honestly sounds like something I'd really enjoy. I still get to lift heavy but now I can focus on getting bigger as well.

Last edited:

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
My injury is almost rehabbed away so I did a heavier deadlift session today after 3 months off. Looks like I lost 60lbs off my deadlift. It sucks but I hope I come back pretty quickly. Haven't tested squats yet but I don't think I'll lose as much there.

Oct 25, 2017
You can definitely cut and build muscle if that is your goal. Make sure you eat enough protein but overall you should still be at a caloric deficit. 600lb deadlift seems insane to me. But I am a noob when it comes to deadlifting. I do not deadlift even my own weight yet, although I am getting close.

I would be wary of losing weight and building muscle at the same time unless you are a noob to lifting, coming back from an extended break (months) or just way heavier and slightly overweight.

body recomps don't work for everyone as they can be slow for those not in the most optimal scenarios.

Oct 25, 2017
I would be wary of losing weight and building muscle at the same time unless you are a noob to lifting, coming back from an extended break (months) or just way heavier and slightly overweight.

body recomps don't work for everyone as they can be slow for those not in the most optimal scenarios.

I feel like there are a lot of factors at play, but people used to think you cannot cut fat and build muscle. While you technically cannot cut fat and build muscle at literally the same second, you can over time throughout the day. You definitely will get better results with more fat on your body, which presumably you have if you are cutting. At the end of the day it is about priorities. But I would take advantage of the opportunity (and am) if available.

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Started doing stronglifts 5 x 5 about a month and half ago, started pretty much at 45 across the board except for deadlifts since I wanted to focus on posture, I'm now at a spot in which I'm not dead after working out so I started incorporating a 2 mile run after each session. Should I run before or after the work out?

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Started doing stronglifts 5 x 5 about a month and half ago, started pretty much at 45 across the board except for deadlifts since I wanted to focus on posture, I'm now at a spot in which I'm not dead after working out so I started incorporating a 2 mile run after each session. Should I run before or after the work out?
What are your goals? I don't know your experience level with running but 2 miles after each SL session seems like a lot especially when the weight actually gets heavy. Consider running on your off days instead.

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
What are your goals? I don't know your experience level with running but 2 miles after each SL session seems like a lot especially when the weight actually gets heavy. Consider running on your off days instead.
I'm on the heavier side (5'5 215lbs) just looking to get a bit stronger and loose some pounds, nothing too crazy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty rad to see people get into Ring Fit Adventure on the gaming side. They claim it's kicking their ass which is great but I know theyll get stronger and itll start to feel more normal soon.

I just hope people don't think this is some cure all to losing weight w/o the need of a diet fix. But I'm glad to see people are wanting to get more fit and this is helping them do it :)

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
The Stronglifts site has a section on cardio. Specifically:
Don't do cardio pre-workout. It will pre-exhaust your legs for Squats and limit how heavy you can go. Lifting weight is more important than cardio as already explained. Do your cardio at the end. Yes this is hard. Suck it up or don't do it. But don't give cardio priority over lifting.

Cardio on your rest days is a terrible idea. When does your body recover for your next workout if you train five days in a row? Never. If you're not fully recovered between workouts, then you can't get stronger and lift more weight next time. If you can't lift more, then the program can't work.

The only exception is Saturday. If you train Monday/Wednesday/Friday, then HIIT cardio on Saturday works. You have Sunday to recover before the next workout on Monday. You can add the second HIIT cardio session on Wednesday so they're spread apart.
But as others have said, if you're doing cardio strictly for weight loss, just focus on diet instead.

Oct 25, 2017
There are actually studies that support cardio having a positive impact on muscle development. The old adage that cardio can defeat your gains or cause muscle loss is another complete bullshit thing people should ignore, well at least for the most part. Basically cardio helps you get more energy from your mito and deliver more nutrients to the muscles because of increased blow flow (I believe caused by higher capillary density).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23104700 (mobile atm hope I linked the right study).
In short, cardio should enhance not deter strength training.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are actually studies that support cardio having a positive impact on muscle development. The old adage that cardio can defeat your gains or cause muscle loss is another complete bullshit thing people should ignore, well at least for the most part. Basically cardio helps you get more energy from your mito and deliver more nutrients to the muscles because of increased blow flow (I believe caused by higher capillary density).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23104700 (mobile atm hope I linked the right study).

Yep plus your muscle stem cells (forget their real name) love light endurance and aerobic activity. Still need to do intense resistance exercise but by incorporating them as well you should see better results in muscle development especially the older you get.

But aerobic/endurance exercise should be post lifting.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017

This is an n=10 study. I'm sure you could find a larger one if you looked but I don't think it really matters.

The poster is interested in strength and weight loss. Muscle hypertrophy != strength. A beginner doing a 2 mile run before SL is going to zap his energy and hurt his ability to perform his lifts. The volume I'm SL is too high for that. When he gets more experience he can try doing his cardio first.

Oct 25, 2017
This is an n=10 study. I'm sure you could find a larger one if you looked but I don't think it really matters.

The poster is interested in strength and weight loss. Muscle hypertrophy != strength. A beginner doing a 2 mile run before SL is going to zap his energy and hurt his ability to perform his lifts. The volume I'm SL is too high for that. When he gets more experience he can try doing his cardio first.

The study suggests it does not impact performance but may increase muscle size. Although I tend to agree on doing cardio after workouts, I am more focused on getting cardio in at any point. I do cardio afterwards because cardio is easy. I do the hard stuff first when I have the most focus and willpower to push myself. I do occasionally mix it up.

As long as you get the cardio in at some point, should be fine. I think experimentation to find what works for you is probably what works best. The main thing here I wanted to point out is cardio can enhance strength training, and therefore is worth it for things other than cardiovascular health and caloric burn (and of course there are other benefits too).

Oct 25, 2017
I would always start with lifts first. I do feel less energized to do lifts if I do anything before.

I don't really do cardio because I don't want to build an additional calorie deficit.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
DXA today. Loss a lot of lean mass as expected due to injury. I guess better luck next time:

5'11
16% bf
176.1 lb total
28.2 lb fat
139.9 lb lean

Oct 25, 2017
God damn.. You have so much more muscle than me. I'm so jealous <3

16%bf is great still despite injury and what not. Keep it up dude.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Any good apps for charting keeping progress, finding a pen and pad a lot more annoying to carry around than a phone.

Plus the search function kind of sucks for threads so sorry if this has been asked a million times.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
God damn.. You have so much more muscle than me. I'm so jealous <3

16%bf is great still despite injury and what not. Keep it up dude.

Thanks. I might just start bulking again so my numbers get back to normal a little quicker and then cut again. Taking this week around maintenance to decide.
Any good apps for charting keeping progress, finding a pen and pad a lot more annoying to carry around than a phone.

Plus the search function kind of sucks for threads so sorry if this has been asked a million times.

Track what? Weight? Lifts?

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
made zucchini lasagna from a recipe but didn't realize when i changed the serving it only changed the ingredients. and the description used the original amount so i have double the cheese lol

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

Strong is great on iOS. Progression is great on Android (there's also an iOS version). JeFit is a good cross-platform experience. I just found that it was easier in the other apps to add movements that weren't in the database. But it's received a major remodel since I last tried it.

Feb 26, 2019
Strong is great on iOS. Progression is great on Android (there's also an iOS version). JeFit is a good cross-platform experience. I just found that it was easier in the other apps to add movements that weren't in the database. But it's received a major remodel since I last tried it.

Co-sign Strong. It's a great app. It's versatile, has lots of exercises you can add into programs and it seems like the developer is always updating. I paid for the Pro version (I think it was $5) and it has been way more than worth it

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Co-sign Strong. It's a great app. It's versatile, has lots of exercises you can add into programs and it seems like the developer is always updating. I paid for the Pro version (I think it was $5) and it has been way more than worth it

Gonna give these a try.

So far Strong seems amazing.

Oct 25, 2017
I use the base iOS notes app to record and track my lifts lol...

I use MyFitnessPal for diet.
Apple Activity (Default Watch stuff) for tracking workout length and heartrate.

Oct 28, 2017

The hex bar legit adds like 30kg to my deadlift. Unfortunately, I've been bouncing around gyms for the past year and nobody ever has one so I'm stuck with the old barbell lift.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
I've been bulking for a year or so and am hitting a point where my body fat % is above a level I feel comfortable with. I think it may be time for a cut.

I went from 63kg and 14-16% BF (~53kg lean mass) this time last year to 70kg and 16-18% BF now (~58kg lean mass) this morning. I'm in my mid 30s and this was my first year of serious lifting combined with watching my diet.

I have a long way to go, I know, but those mere 5kg (~11lb) of muscle gain have transformed how I look, how I stand and how my clothes fit. Shirts I bought two years ago during a period of weight loss are starting to fit tight around the chest thanks to a wider back (and dem tiddies) while more than once I've caught a sideways glimpse of my reflection and noted the size of my arms and tapering of my torso before it fully registered it was me.

There have been fits and starts throughout the year to be sure, with bouts of the flu and gastroenteritis during the winter, plus an injury that slowed me down, but I am really pleased with the results. Maybe it's mostly noob gains, but I feel like I'm in great shape, especially compared with other dads my age. It's a good feeling.

Anyway, my question is whether it's better at this stage to keep bulking, to cut slow and whittle my way down again (~0.5kg/wk) or to just cut deep (~1kg/wk) and get it over with before Christmas. There's also the issue of where to cut to, but 10-12% seems like a good goal.

As someone with a near infinite appetite, bulking was never a problem - I just aimed for maintenance and let social eating take care of the rest. Even now, I'm always hungry, so the idea of 1kg/wk sounds like a nightmare, but is that better than a drawn out process that will eat up the entire summer?

I plan to just continue with my lifts as normal and adjust my training weights as required if I begin to stall.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Was looking for some tips. Ive fallen pretty hard off my usual routine of Insanity and P90X after moving to 2nd floor of an apartment. Ive instead replaced it by going to their small gym, but I feel aimless and not sure what to do.

I usually run 2 miles, do 2 miles on the cycling machine, and squats with a weighted ball. Ill mix it up with some weight lifting here and there as long as there arent others there using them (theres always one dude hogging the entire area so I just avoid it).

At the apartment gym, they have an eliptical, treadmill, cycling machine, free weights, and one of those all purpose machines that I dont really know how to use.

Any ideas of what kind of routine I can create using these tools? My usual run 2 miles + lift weights isnt doing it for me.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Was looking for some tips. Ive fallen pretty hard off my usual routine of Insanity and P90X after moving to 2nd floor of an apartment. Ive instead replaced it by going to their small gym, but I feel aimless and not sure what to do.

I usually run 2 miles, do 2 miles on the cycling machine, and squats with a weighted ball. Ill mix it up with some weight lifting here and there as long as there arent others there using them (theres always one dude hogging the entire area so I just avoid it).

At the apartment gym, they have an eliptical, treadmill, cycling machine, free weights, and one of those all purpose machines that I dont really know how to use.

Any ideas of what kind of routine I can create using these tools? My usual run 2 miles + lift weights isnt doing it for me.

Athlean X has a program called Xero that requires zero equipment. I highly recommend it.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
I've been bulking for a year or so and am hitting a point where my body fat % is above a level I feel comfortable with. I think it may be time for a cut.

I went from 63kg and 14-16% BF (~53kg lean mass) this time last year to 70kg and 16-18% BF now (~58kg lean mass) this morning. I'm in my mid 30s and this was my first year of serious lifting combined with watching my diet.

I have a long way to go, I know, but those mere 5kg (~11lb) of muscle gain have transformed how I look, how I stand and how my clothes fit. Shirts I bought two years ago during a period of weight loss are starting to fit tight around the chest thanks to a wider back (and dem tiddies) while more than once I've caught a sideways glimpse of my reflection and noted the size of my arms and tapering of my torso before it fully registered it was me.

There have been fits and starts throughout the year to be sure, with bouts of the flu and gastroenteritis during the winter, plus an injury that slowed me down, but I am really pleased with the results. Maybe it's mostly noob gains, but I feel like I'm in great shape, especially compared with other dads my age. It's a good feeling.

Anyway, my question is whether it's better at this stage to keep bulking, to cut slow and whittle my way down again (~0.5kg/wk) or to just cut deep (~1kg/wk) and get it over with before Christmas. There's also the issue of where to cut to, but 10-12% seems like a good goal.

As someone with a near infinite appetite, bulking was never a problem - I just aimed for maintenance and let social eating take care of the rest. Even now, I'm always hungry, so the idea of 1kg/wk sounds like a nightmare, but is that better than a drawn out process that will eat up the entire summer?

I plan to just continue with my lifts as normal and adjust my training weights as required if I begin to stall.
It is really up to you. I typically bulk until my clothes will soon not fit. I ain't gonna buy a separate set of clothes for my fat phase lol. If you want to cut and not really sure, just do the slower one and then ramp in like a month or two if you are feeling it.

Oct 25, 2017
I use a spread sheet on my phone. Checked out one of the mentioned apps and you had to pay to record it seemed... so useless to me. Going forward I will likely only be recording like 4 of 9 exercises I do anyway.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
It is really up to you. I typically bulk until my clothes will soon not fit. I ain't gonna buy a separate set of clothes for my fat phase lol. If you want to cut and not really sure, just do the slower one and then ramp in like a month or two if you are feeling it.
Thanks I might try that. I'm at the point where my pants are starting to feel tight, so it has to happen soon.

DEspite

Alt account
Banned
Jul 30, 2019
When you guys are having a hectic schedule how do you guys still fit exercising in between it all? I'm asking bc this week is mid-terms week so I felt like I don't have the time to exercise since I gotta study, but then right before I sleep I always end up feeling bad afterwards for not exercising