• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was diagnosed with shoulder impingement syndrome today. Well that sucks. I'll have to find chest and shoulder exercises that don't hurt.

Oct 25, 2017
Two questions

- Any recommended preworkout supplements? Not using any at this moment. Am I missing out on benefits?

- Any recommended post-workout supps? I just consume a whey protein mix with milk and creatine.

This is what I do:

Preworkout
Caffeine + mineralization (sodium, potassium, magnesium) (considering adding beta alanine + citrulline malate)

Postworkout
I just eat normal whole food. I have done whey protein, which is fine. Probably the best time to ever use whey protein is right after a workout since it absorbs fast and you will get more out of it than other time.

But lately, I go for a lean protein with low fat - sardines. High protein, less mercury (larger fish like tuna have more), comes with calcium, iodine, and a bunch of other micronutrients, but most importantly it has a lot of omega 3 fatty acids which improves protein synthesis. If you do not like oily fish, go for some fish oil omega 3 supplements, but I love sardines and omega 3s from fish are high in DHA omega 3.

So in short for postworkout, I recommend omega 3s from fish oil, whole or supplement. And of course protein and whey protein works here since it has sufficient essential proteins.

I will also note I follow keto way of life for about a year now which is why there are no carbs in the equation. I am considering trying targeted keto which basically has a carb refeed component before or after exercise.

edit:
I may try creatine again (I did many years ago)

Last edited:

Portmanteau

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lordy, as someone who has been lifting for a few years (3.5?), some of the numbers here are impressive. I just got to the 1k club a few months ago at a bodyweight of 185, age 31. Bench at 275, Squat at 355, DL at 370 (by far my worst lift, and my goal is to get it up to four plates).

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
That's actually pretty informative. Is it recommended for people doing comps or is it a way of jacking up your lifts so you cause more micro tears.
were all in this journey together brother, I'm sure you'll catch me eventually. Not that long ago even getting 1 at 40kg was unfathomable for me
I know. It still seems far away, especially as far as OHP is concerned. My other lifts seem to progress so much faster. Last year I basically doubled my bench while OHP crept up maybe 10kg in fits and starts.

But that's the thing. When I started, I failed a single rep of bench press at 40kg whereas yesterday, I warmed up with 40kg, peaked at 8 reps of 60kg, then did 5x5 of 45kg for volume. When I started, I had to unlearn the sloppy form I'd always used and began to touch my chest with the bar to ensure a consistent range of motion. I've gotten stronger, learned more about my body and what I'm capable of.

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I go to planet fitness just to use their massage chairs and hydromassage bed. Everything else is mediocre though. It's mostly cardio machines and nothing special. Wish my gym got these massage things though if I had to choose my gym wins by a mile either way.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I go to planet fitness just to use their massage chairs and hydromassage bed. Everything else is mediocre though. It's mostly cardio machines and nothing special. Wish my gym got these massage things though if I had to choose my gym wins by a mile either way.

This is why i stopped going to the gym and just built my own in a spare bedroom. 100 cardio machines (maybe 2 or 3 people using them) and a handful of squat racks/benches and 1 cable machine with a bunch of people having to wait to use them. Drives me insane.

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody got their own goals to be fair. And the gym is pretty cheap base membership. I do not pay, I get in free as a guest with someone else. My own gym is a little more expensive but definitely has a lot more to offer than rows of cardio, including a salt water pool, steam+sauna, and hot tub. It is also actually bigger than most planet fitness gyms I have been to, which is 3, but has less people or at least appears to have less since it is not very crammed.

And despite PF claiming they have this no judgement zone vibe, I feel like everyone there is just a drone working out and they get little enjoyment out of it. I dunno why, I just get that negative vibe like most people do not want to be there. And my gym has a much friendlier vibe, but maybe that is just because I am more familiar with it and some of the people.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Is there anyway to reduce how sore I get after working out? It keeps sidelining me and I don't want to keep having to stop.

I run about 3 miles every other day. I started going to spinning class and also doing some strength training. Running alone was fine but after spinning I was sore as hell and couldn't run or go to the gym for 3 days. Well, I kept running and skipped spinning class on Monday but on Thursday I went to my first HIIT class and now I'm sore as hell again and couldn't run today and I'm not sure about tomorrow.

Am I doing something wrong or is this natural? Is there anything I can do to limit the intensity of the soreness or how long it last? I am stretching and eating well enough, mostly just chicken and vegetables. I'm also getting 8 hours of sleep a night so I don't know what's up.

Thanks.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anyway to reduce how sore I get after working out? It keeps sidelining me and I don't want to keep having to stop.

I run about 3 miles every other day. I started going to spinning class and also doing some strength training. Running alone was fine but after spinning I was sore as hell and couldn't run or go to the gym for 3 days. Well, I kept running and skipped spinning class on Monday but on Thursday I went to my first HIIT class and now I'm sore as hell again and couldn't run today and I'm not sure about tomorrow.

Am I doing something wrong or is this natural? Is there anything I can do to limit the intensity of the soreness or how long it last? I am stretching and eating well enough, mostly just chicken and vegetables. I'm also getting 8 hours of sleep a night so I don't know what's up.

Thanks.
Stretch as a cooldown and after you wake up. Drink water. Don't skip your workouts due to soreness.

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks.

It is totally fine to workout with DOMS. You will also get less DOMs over time as your body adapts. Sharper more intense pain is to be wary of, not the dull achy pain.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Stretch as a cooldown and after you wake up. Drink water. Don't skip your workouts due to soreness.
It is totally fine to workout with DOMS. You will also get less DOMs over time as your body adapts. Sharper more intense pain is to be wary of, not the dull achy pain.
Aw, okay. I was worried about hurting myself even more but yeah, it's just general soreness so I'll go ahead and run. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
Today I end my keto cut. I have maintained 165-166lbs for about a week eating at a small deficit. Not a very long cut, only 3 weeks long with the primary goal of getting back to my pre-holiday weight. I achieved that about 7 days in but thought I could maintain it for a little longer.

I am now going for a slight surplus of about 5%. It is a pretty big net change of about 600 calories. That is an entire meal. Previously when I transitioned off a deficit I slowly increased the calories per day. But I am overly eager to focus on hypertrophy in the gym rather than maintenance. Which is sorta why I am only doing a 5% surplus, but it will be a major shift for me anyway, so I expect my body to respond well.

The staples for my diet are going to be chicken breast for majority of protein, sardines post workout for protein and EPA/DHAs, avocado mayo fot fat (non-gmo, no canola oil, no soy, etc, free range eggs, basically my favorite superfood), cauliflower/brussel sprouts/broccoli for fiber/carbs (gotta have them cruciferous veggies, also basically my favorite food period). Very clean keto bulk.

Gonna have my beta alanine soon. Might go for citrulline malate as the science there is pretty good as well (appreciate thoughts on this). I have plenty of magnesium malate as I just restocked.

At some point I plan on... at least investigating further... targeted carb refeed aka targeted keto diet. But first I will get a baseline of standard keto then I have something to compare it to if I do try TKD.

Oct 25, 2017
January DXA scans were today!

13.8% body fat. Down from 25% on August 8, 2019 so I've lost 11.2% in 5 months. Insane.
I'm currently down 18.5 lbs of fat since August.
I'm currently up 11.4 lbs of muscle since August.

82549335_10157492880815399_6276912252893265920_n.jpg

Really happy with my results. Going to eat at maintenance or at a small calorie surplus now and do a clean slow bulk.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
That's amazing going for mid thirties. I'm fucking astonished frankly. lol

Nice one. You must have got basically everything dialled.

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone have a good/favorite ab workout or routine? I downloaded the app from the Athlean X guy and I've 'enjoyed' it (does anyone enjoy abs?) but as you progress it uses a variety of machines and things that are just scattered all over my gym. It's no longer feasible to do the short workout because I'd be sprinting like an idiot across the gym every 60 seconds

Also, congrats turtlesnatcher that's impressive work. Keep it up!

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a good/favorite ab workout or routine? I downloaded the app from the Athlean X guy and I've 'enjoyed' it (does anyone enjoy abs?) but as you progress it uses a variety of machines and things that are just scattered all over my gym. It's no longer feasible to do the short workout because I'd be sprinting like an idiot across the gym every 60 seconds

I think my favorite is ballof press
There is also ring roll outs, ab wheel roll, as mentioned hanging leg/knee raise
core hyperextension, core reverse hyperextension

I do 3 of those, 1 from each line. Sometimes add in planking just for warm up purposes.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017

Thanks.
It sounds like the common denominator here is new stimulus. You were fine with running because you had been doing it for a while and your body had adapted. But when you first tried spinning you got sore. And when you first tried HIIT your got sore.

Introducing novel stimulus, whether it's a completely new exercise, or a dramatic increase in training volume, will leave you sore.
Obviously that means that adding new stuff can throw a spanner in the works and wreak havoc on the training you're were already doing.

Oct 25, 2017
This is a well written article on protein requirements by Lyle McDonald. I upped my protein a while back based on a Jeff Nippard video and some of the studies he talked about there. A lot of older stuff said .82 g/lbs total mass was pretty much above any meaningful amount. Since then I have settled around .9 to 1.1 g/lbs based a bit on activity level and feeling. This article discusses the flaws of the generally recommended range, mostly focused on the fact that protein does more than just build muscle and so called excess can actually prevent muscle breakdown creating a net positive muscle balance (he uses other words). Ultimately for general trainees he recommends the 1g per pound, but for elite athletes it is actually higher than that.

https://bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/protein-requirements-growth.html/#Muscle_Protein_Breakdown

Oct 25, 2017

I finish off each workout with some abs.

I tend to do kneeling cable crunches under some weight and I do hanging leg raises. Those are my favorite.

Here is my before after from August -> January.
In total 11.2% body fat lost
Lost 18.5 lbs of fat
Gained 11.4 lbs of lean tissue

bUIk2wT.jpg

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
So I walked out of my Strength training class and skipped hiit tonight because I forgot to put on deodorant and smelled really bad. My workout partner said everyone smells but I was like nah, I'm not gonna be that person.

am I weird or did I do the whole class a solid?

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think I need to re-evaluate what I've been doing. I've been to the gym for a bit over 2 years now and I don't look nowhere as good as the people here and the ones at my gym too. These holidays also did a number on me, I think.

So my only source of protein are fish(tuna, salmon), chicken, eggs, and peanut butter. I also eat tons of veggies at lunch.

My workout is full body:

3x12 overhead dumbbell press
3x8 dumbbell hammer curls
3x15 that thing where you pull the dumbbells behind your back
3x15 dumbbell bench press

3x5 OHP
3x5 deadlift
3x5 squat

5x20 knife abs thing
3x15 leg raise for abs

3x5 chinups
3x5 pullups

Now my frame has become a lot wider and bigger but I think I need to learn how to cut too, as I think I'm headed off to becoming that huge guy at the gym. I think I posted it here before that I don't want to accidentally become huge but here I am.

Oh by the way, OHPs always give me trouble, before it was back pain which went away because I fixed my form but now I think something's wrong with my form again because my forearm hurts when I bring the weight down.

Also, should I be progressively overloading every week? What if I can't hit my reps?

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Also, should I be progressively overloading every week? What if I can't hit my reps?
Yes, probably.

Drop the weight or volume ~10% and work your way back up.

No one can help you with your form without a video. If I were to blindly guess, I would say that you probably aren't stacking your joints. Forearm pain and not wrist pain is a little strange though.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, probably.

Drop the weight or volume ~10% and work your way back up.

No one can help you with your form without a video. If I were to blindly guess, I would say that you probably aren't stacking your joints. Forearm pain and not wrist pain is a little strange though.
So do I attempt it daily to go up or should it be weekly?

About the OHP, I did have wrist pain before but I don't think it was from boxing, I had to stop doing chin-ups for two to three weeks.

I guess I'll try overloading, so that applies to all my weights? I guess go big or go home.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
So I walked out of my Strength training class and skipped hiit tonight because I forgot to put on deodorant and smelled really bad. My workout partner said everyone smells but I was like nah, I'm not gonna be that person.

am I weird or did I do the whole class a solid?

I've done that a couple times myself in a class setting, but I honestly can't remember the last time I noticed someone's BO.

But for yoga and Pilates, in particular, I would get distracted by my own smell.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I've done that a couple times myself in a class setting, but I honestly can't remember the last time I noticed someone's BO.

But for yoga and Pilates, in particular, I would get distracted by my own smell.
honestly I think my anxiety got the best of me. All I could think about was how I smelled. Yeah, it's weird but whatever.

Oct 25, 2017
So my only source of protein are fish(tuna, salmon), chicken, eggs, and peanut butter. I also eat tons of veggies at lunch.

Do you track total protein consumption? All those sources are great for protein, except the peanut butter which has a pretty low amount of bioavailable protein compared to the other stuff.

Now my frame has become a lot wider and bigger but I think I need to learn how to cut too, as I think I'm headed off to becoming that huge guy at the gym. I think I posted it here before that I don't want to accidentally become huge but here I am.

If you got excess body fat, a cut is a great idea. It could easily reveal all the work you put in the past 2 years. I am fairly lean but think I could still lose some fat... perhaps only 5-10 pounds and I think I will get around to it when I decide to cut again.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
So do I attempt it daily to go up or should it be weekly?

About the OHP, I did have wrist pain before but I don't think it was from boxing, I had to stop doing chin-ups for two to three weeks.

I guess I'll try overloading, so that applies to all my weights? I guess go big or go home.
Typically weekly but your program should be perscriptive with the timing and amount.

Oct 25, 2017
I think I need to re-evaluate what I've been doing. I've been to the gym for a bit over 2 years now and I don't look nowhere as good as the people here and the ones at my gym too

Don't compare yourself to me. I literally have just been cutting and I'm still riding the newbie gains/recomp phase.

I don't think I look amazing or buff. Just lean.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do you track total protein consumption? All those sources are great for protein, except the peanut butter which has a pretty low amount of bioavailable protein compared to the other stuff.

If you got excess body fat, a cut is a great idea. It could easily reveal all the work you put in the past 2 years. I am fairly lean but think I could still lose some fat... perhaps only 5-10 pounds and I think I will get around to it when I decide to cut again.
Nope, I don't track my calories or protein intake. Basically I eat three eggs every morning with a cup of rice, lunch I eat meat(chicken/salmon/tuna with vegetables), at dinner I eat two peanut butter sandwiches with usually whole wheat bread and a cup of milk

So by cutting I should cut what from the stuff I'm eating?
Typically weekly but your program should be perscriptive with the timing and amount.
My program is created by me, I really think I should try going to a better gym just so I could get to see what a program from a professional is like. Well, I tried overloading today and I managed to overload the overhead dumbbell presses and the dumbbell hammer curls, but the others I don't think I'm there yet. Last time I tried going heavier on the dumbbell bench press the weight almost dropped, well, at least on my side.

By the way, I think I figured out where the pain came from. I think when I added weights to the OHP, when I bring down the weight, I sorta twist it slowly so that's where I probably got injured. Seriously thinking of crossing off OHP for now until this heals, or just going light.
Don't compare yourself to me. I literally have just been cutting and I'm still riding the newbie gains/recomp phase.

I don't think I look amazing or buff. Just lean.
Well, comparison is great, I'm not an envious person, actually I get more inspired when I see people achieve stuff. You're doing great!

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, I don't track my calories or protein intake. Basically I eat three eggs every morning with a cup of rice, lunch I eat meat(chicken/salmon/tuna with vegetables), at dinner I eat two peanut butter sandwiches with usually whole wheat bread and a cup of milk

My program is created by me, I really think I should try going to a better gym just so I could get to see what a program from a professional is like. Well, I tried overloading today and I managed to overload the overhead dumbbell presses and the dumbbell hammer curls, but the others I don't think I'm there yet. Last time I tried going heavier on the dumbbell bench press the weight almost dropped, well, at least on my side.

By the way, I think I figured out where the pain came from. I think when I added weights to the OHP, when I bring down the weight, I sorta twist it slowly so that's where I probably got injured. Seriously thinking of crossing off OHP for now until this heals, or just going light.
Well, comparison is great, I'm not an envious person, actually I get more inspired when I see people achieve stuff. You're doing great!
To cut you need to eat below maintenance. If your weight has been the same when eating all that stuff then that is your maintenance. You can just cut some of that food out
If you want to eat the same stuff I would just drop one of your peanut butter sandwiches out. That is probably like 350 calories. Otherwise you need to figure out your maintenance calories and eat under it.

Making your own program when you are a beginner is a bad idea. I dont see how going to a "better gym" is going to improve your programming. Just grab a beginner program from Reddit or elsewhere on the internet.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to a "better gym" really only applies to the special cases.

Like I know people got fucking ripped going to planet fitness

Oct 25, 2017

Tracking your protein can help get a baseline and whether you should increase or decrease. 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is a good estimate on what you should eat around. Elite athletes and bodybuilders can use even more.

Cutting can be real simple, as suggested you eat less calories than your body needs so it recruits calories from storage. Building muscle optimally needs you to eat more than your body uses and sufficient protein and stimulus from exercise (progressive tension).

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
If you go to the gym without a goal or a program to help you reach that goal, you're probably wasting a lot of effort that could otherwise be productive. A proven program ensures that you're not wasting effort by doing the following:
  1. Overworking muscles that you've already stimulated with other exercises
  2. Neglecting muscles you should be working
  3. Doing the wrong kind of exercise relative to your goals

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
To cut you need to eat below maintenance. If your weight has been the same when eating all that stuff then that is your maintenance. You can just cut some of that food out
If you want to eat the same stuff I would just drop one of your peanut butter sandwiches out. That is probably like 350 calories. Otherwise you need to figure out your maintenance calories and eat under it.

Making your own program when you are a beginner is a bad idea. I dont see how going to a "better gym" is going to improve your programming. Just grab a beginner program from Reddit or elsewhere on the internet.
Yeah, I think I checked and the wheat bread alone is a ton of calories, I'll cut that other sandwich out. I think I just got to the habit of taking two since bread expires so fast I try to consume it as soon as I can.

Well, at first, I just tried going to the gym because I was so thin, I was aimless. Also, the gym I go to is so cheap, and they don't have instructors, so I'm left at my own devices. Also, I'm kinda scared to change programs as my current one is sort of working for me, I"m scared of going back to the old me. But I guess if I don't take that leap, I'll never know.
Going to a "better gym" really only applies to the special cases.

Like I know people got fucking ripped going to planet fitness
As I've mentioned above, I think a better gym is something that has instructors, people that will teach me how to do stuff with proper form and how to properly hit all the muscle groups. Also, better equipment. My gym is old equipment galore.
Tracking your protein can help get a baseline and whether you should increase or decrease. 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is a good estimate on what you should eat around. Elite athletes and bodybuilders can use even more.

Cutting can be real simple, as suggested you eat less calories than your body needs so it recruits calories from storage. Building muscle optimally needs you to eat more than your body uses and sufficient protein and stimulus from exercise (progressive tension).
Well then, I think I'm probably hitting my protein intake per bodyweight, probably even over that. I'll try cutting that single sandwich and see where it leads me. Also, I'll try progressively adding more weights as I actually think I've hit a plateau. When I started, I really struggled with weights and I always felt the ache in my muscles, now I think it's become routine.
If you go to the gym without a goal or a program to help you reach that goal, you're probably wasting a lot of effort that could otherwise be productive. A proven program ensures that you're not wasting effort by doing the following:
  1. Overworking muscles that you've already stimulated with other exercises
  2. Neglecting muscles you should be working
  3. Doing the wrong kind of exercise relative to your goals
I think my main issue with the programs out there is that some of the exercises in the training plans are with equipment that I don't have access to. I think that;'s why I tried adding more stuff that's not part of the usual routine. I do the big three, the bench, deadlifts, and squats, I even do OHP, but in addition to that, I do everything else, and I do it every single time I hit the gym. I haven tried splits but I think I just became a little bit flabbier because of that, so I went back to my old routine.

jvalioli

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think I checked and the wheat bread alone is a ton of calories, I'll cut that other sandwich out. I think I just got to the habit of taking two since bread expires so fast I try to consume it as soon as I can.

Well, at first, I just tried going to the gym because I was so thin, I was aimless. Also, the gym I go to is so cheap, and they don't have instructors, so I'm left at my own devices. Also, I'm kinda scared to change programs as my current one is sort of working for me, I"m scared of going back to the old me. But I guess if I don't take that leap, I'll never know.
As I've mentioned above, I think a better gym is something that has instructors, people that will teach me how to do stuff with proper form and how to properly hit all the muscle groups. Also, better equipment. My gym is old equipment galore.
Well then, I think I'm probably hitting my protein intake per bodyweight, probably even over that. I'll try cutting that single sandwich and see where it leads me. Also, I'll try progressively adding more weights as I actually think I've hit a plateau. When I started, I really struggled with weights and I always felt the ache in my muscles, now I think it's become routine.
I think my main issue with the programs out there is that some of the exercises in the training plans are with equipment that I don't have access to. I think that;'s why I tried adding more stuff that's not part of the usual routine. I do the big three, the bench, deadlifts, and squats, I even do OHP, but in addition to that, I do everything else, and I do it every single time I hit the gym. I haven tried splits but I think I just became a little bit flabbier because of that, so I went back to my old routine.
What is the equipment? Only dumbbells? If you have a barbell and a rack you can do most beginner programs. If your current program is "working for you" then keep at it. Your previous post made it seem like you were dissatisfied with your progress.

You didn't mention it in your reply so I'm going to reiterate just in case. My recommendation for cutting the peanut butter sandwich was under the specific condition that what you are eating currently is your maintenance.

Oct 25, 2017
If you want results... track. your. calories. and. protein.

the fact that you aren't and are saying "I'm not seeing results" immediately answers 90% of your problem. I track all my stuff and ate at a calorie deficit but reduced that deficit each month between August through today. That's how I got my results above on my cut. If I want to bulk I'd eat at a small surplus.

Of the 185-200 days I've been doing this, I've eaten 1g or more of protein per lb of body weight. I think I've missed like 4 days total through the whole process. And missed as in I ate maybe .8g per lb of body weight.

I track it all.

download myfitnesspal. That's what I use.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, there's definite truth to that.

I do understand that people don't want to go through all of that shit... it's a real pain. But at the end of the day, if you're putting literally hours of effort in and not seeing results... you're largely wasting that time. Better to cut 15 mins off your exercise and get your nutrition right than not get the results you're looking for.

More often than not, when people say they aren't getting results, the reason is that they're not accurately tracking their input.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there's definite truth to that.

I do understand that people don't want to go through all of that shit... it's a real pain. But at the end of the day, if you're putting literally hours of effort in and not seeing results... you're largely wasting that time. Better to cut 15 mins off your exercise and get your nutrition right than not get the results you're looking for.

More often than not, when people say they aren't getting results, the reason is that they're not accurately tracking their input.
Exactly this. Sacrifice a set and just put that time toward tracking stuff

Good context there, Psychotext.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

A couple things on bread...

1. If you're not already, store it in the fridge and it will keep way longer. You can throw it in the toaster for a bit if you want to warm it up to eat a sandwhich immediately at home, and if packing lunch for work in the morning it will be fine by the time you eat it.

2. There's some lower calorie wheat bread options. As one example, Nature's Own makes a "Lite" version of some of theirs that is 40 calories a slice instead of 100-110 like most. It's just kind of "fluffier" and not as dense. But it's a way to still pack sandwiches for lunch and cut a good bit of calories.

Last edited: