• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Five bad boys with the power to rock you
Blowing your mind so you gotta get into
FIVE what you waiting
FOUR if you want to
THREE three
TWO two
ONE let's do it

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Do you know what I listen to when I'm feeling blue?

Blue

I'm here all week, try the new grilled cheese.

RPTGB

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The only thing worthy of note from 5ive's rise to downfall is that it gave the television viewing public the genius work that is "Country Strife:Abz On The Fatm".

For reals.

AgonyRon

Nov 27, 2017
Is it even a band? Sorry but outside the UK Five wasnt that popular. But im afraid that this topic is comedic purpose, right?

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Please review our FAQ:

"Show some effort: It's wonderful that you want to start a discussion, but being the Original Poster carries some responsibility to start things off on the right foot. If you're going to create a thread, try to include more content and care than one or two short sentences. Consider whether the thread will generate good discussion, and scrutinize any sources you decide to cite. Try not to create new threads based on tweets, jokes, conspiracy theories, poor sources or yes/no questions."

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1772206/

Status
Not open for further replies.