• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

doops.

Jun 3, 2020

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually excited for this, don't like the games but the concept was always good

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
The dude watching this and gasping saying "oh my God" is fucking sending me, bro 😂😂

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a run of the mill haunted house/slasher flick which is about what I expected. Hopefully it's gory and/or funny.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
I never understand wanting to get clout by leaking stuff, is practically asking to get in trouble

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Why would you share a video with the fucking forensic watermark clearly visible all over?? At this point they're stupid enough I don't even feel bad when they face whatever consequences they have coming

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I know nothing about the games except their Metascores are in Redfall territory. Are they really that popular? Seen quite a bit of merchandise around, but who's playing this stuff?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I know nothing about the games except their Metascores are in Redfall territory. Are they really that popular? Seen quite a bit of merchandise around, but who's playing this stuff?

They are (or at least were) extremely popular streamer horror games because they're basically all about jumpscares.

PeterThePanda

Jun 10, 2020
Spain
Kids , a whole lot of them.

Also , humunogus lets play youtubers like Markiplier would not be in the place they are right now if FNAF didnt exist

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Scott Cawthon sucks.

That being said, I look forward to hours of YouTuber explainer videos about this.

PeterThePanda

Jun 10, 2020
Spain
Not heard of them either. I'm so out of touch with those crazy kids lol #oldman
Its definitely a generational thing , I can get it. I was 15 when the first one came out on 2014 and you just couldnt escape it. It lost some steam after the last game was not that good and Cawthon just showing his true colours, though , but this will be huge still.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Outside of the first game, People don't care about FNAF for the gameplay. Its the background lore that everyone obsesses over.

also Kids really like mascot horror.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Unironically, the most important character narratively-speaking.
Oh damn okay lol I guess that make sense why dude was so flabbergasted.

im legit crying, like holy

Was legit so funny lol Just the whole presentation of the leak is so hilarious but his audible gasp was the cherry on top

They are (or at least were) extremely popular streamer horror games because they're basically all about jumpscares.

I also remember this series being a staple on Gametheory as well and people seemed to love that.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Animatronics have been around forever, I'm surprised we haven't seen more movies about them.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Fck Scott Cawthorn, trash human being

This was an early major "streamer" type game. In fact it might be the first game that got popular because of Twitch boosting rather than being popular beforehand like Minecraft or WoW or LoL.