• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At first, I felt Fnaf in VR would ACTUALLY be super unsafe due to Jumpscares having more affect in VR

But then it showed them having actual animations and anticipation to the scare

Im lowkey interested

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
it's actually using 3D models now instead of just still pictures and canned animations. Looks spooky

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Whaaaaaatttt? I knew that there was going to be a VR game, but I didn't expect this early. Is this just going to be the old games in VR or is this an all-new experience?

They said the old stuff will be there in addition to some new stuff. Even without the headset on and looking at the flat video - something that never does VR justice - i can tell this shit is freaky AF. I don't know if this one is for me fellas but I will keep my eyes on it.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped for the Markplier let's play and the Matpat theory video. I never play these myself but those two always make each new release exciting for me.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
It looks damn amazing.

One of the most influential indie titles, normally ignored by the serious critic, because it had the luck of being successful among young players.

But what a fascinating piece of video game history.

The original game was like a forgotten and unreleased experimental horror game, created for the Sega Saturn.

And this remake seems like a gigantic improvement over the original.

The best thing in the Sony showcase.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So cool! Please Scott someday Pilgrim's Progress VR :'v

Also this is bringing the hype for the Chris Colombus film!