MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
www.heraldtribune.com

Record shattering 8,942 new COVID-19 cases in Florida on Friday

This content is being provided for free as a public service to our readers. Sign up for our daily or breaking...

Seems like this is a daily occurrence. These numbers are rapidly approaching New York's numbers, where they saw 12K cases in a single day at their peak.

Highlights from the report

-8,942 confirmed positive cases
-13.05% positivity rate
-71K tests performed yesterday (which will continue to rise as Floridians rush to get themselves tested in light of these crazy numbers)

Full report:

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And pro wrestling shows are still happening weekly in Florida...

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Florida DBPR
@FloridaDBPR
Effective immediately, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation is suspending on premises consumption of alcohol at bars statewide.

The department that issues Liquor License in the state just tweeted this out. Agencies doing what Desantis won't. idk if this is a fancy way of saying "Bars are now closed." But I wouldn't be surprised if individual sectors start cracking down now with today's cases.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit that is bad, such a self-inflicted wound as well. If they had been patient and waited a month or so more with stricter rules on distancing and masks they probably would have had a lot more confidence in opening things back up.

But nope, in their bid to sacrifice people to save the economy, they will like kill the economy too. Nobody's gonna buy shit if they're dead.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing these threads on this forum go from 4,000, to 6,000, to now nearly 9,000 is such a short amount of time is truly terrifying.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This self imposed L that this country is taking cuz it thought it was bigger than a pandemic is just dumbfounding, like watching someone walk into traffic.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how this guy is going to continue to try to spin this. Really hoping Disney reconsiders opening or it's going to get a lot worse very quickly.

Jan 29, 2018
Jesus hell.

Just imagine if this country had done a real quarantine from the start. We probably could've been done with this for two months already.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Imagine dousing yourself in gasoline and lighting yourself on fire for Trump and capitalism.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The country should've went to as close to a shut down in March. I had literally bought a mask in February because I knew what was coming.