• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Damn brah, he might need to be locked up for his own safety

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
NryRYcO.gif

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For a second I thought that he tried to do an RKO to a real alligator

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
He either needs to stop being a moron, or his friend needs to stop constantly recording all that incriminating stupidity.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Aww man

I feel bad cause this is just a kid being a kid.

There's a home video of me doing a John Cena "FU" to an inflatable pool toy shaped like a shark.
I was like 15.

This kid is just more public about it
:/

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He needed to get his momentum back after the botch with the principal buried him and gave him heat. It's a shame he had to squash the fake gator, but the gator sold like a champ and did what's best for business. I'm sure Florida Teen will put him over and give him the rub in the future. But he still can't kick out of the RKO.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Where the fuck are this kid's parents?

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
Man, I'm lucky I'm passable white because I did faaaaaaaar worse and people would let me walk with barely a warning. Dude needs to stop incriminating himself though.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Arrested... At worst I would have expected that he would just get banned from the mall lol

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I wish we could somehow have video of the moment people who ruin their lives doing dumb shit for social media "fame" realize how dumb their actions and how fleeting their moment is. Like this kid is probably so hyped about being the RKO kid and going viral and doesn't give a shit about being arrested cause he got the views. Damn.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That place was always empty when I went

Except for that new Apple store
Shit was literally always packed.

Many dates at that mall

I bet I saw a hundred movies there. And their Electronics Boutique used to be the go-to spot for PC games.

It was also the spot where Kendall parents would drop their kids off to raise hell while they went off and did whatever. There used to be two pay phones in front of the movie theater: one at adult height and the other at middle schooler height. šŸ˜‚