• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
Florida woman claims boyfriend climbed into suitcase while they were drinking, but video recording shows him pleading for help

Authorities in Florida have arrested a woman accused of zipping her boyfriend into a suitcase, recording his repeated cries for help and leaving him locked inside until he died, according to sheriff's office documents.

Investigators said she claimed they had been drinking the night before and agreed it would be funny if Torres got into the suitcase during a game of hide-and-seek, according to court records obtained by news outlets.

The sheriff's office said Boone's statements didn't line up with video evidence found on her phone showing a blue suitcase facing downward with Torres trying to free himself. In the video, he called for help and yelled that he couldn't breathe, authorities said.

www.theguardian.com

Woman accused of leaving boyfriend locked in suitcase until he died

Florida woman claims boyfriend climbed into suitcase while they were drinking, but video recording shows him pleading for help

Well, now you know to never agree to be locked inside a suitcase.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the standard method was to kill him first THEN put him in the suitcase ? At least that what they told us in school.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck man...
And she lying about it...so she straight up murdered him. Wonder why ahe had video evidence though.

Grenchel

Oct 27, 2017
Local article with new segment.

www.clickorlando.com

‘I can’t breathe:’ Woman zipped boyfriend inside suitcase, filmed as he suffocated, deputies say

A 42-year-old Orlando woman is accused of zipping her boyfriend inside a suitcase and leaving him to die inside, according to an Orange County arrest affidavit.

If she was a victim of domestic abuse (she alluded to being choked by him), I wonder what kind of sentence she will get.

I dunno how much that willl account for. She didn't kill him in the heat of defending herself and the videos sound completely damning.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Local article with new segment.

www.clickorlando.com

‘I can’t breathe:’ Woman zipped boyfriend inside suitcase, filmed as he suffocated, deputies say

A 42-year-old Orlando woman is accused of zipping her boyfriend inside a suitcase and leaving him to die inside, according to an Orange County arrest affidavit.

If she was a victim of domestic abuse (she alluded to being choked by him), I wonder what kind of sentence she will get.

She's a woman.

So.. launched into the sun.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Too late to make a joke about escape rooms.

But damn. I'm not even sure I want to know the hows and whys of this story.

What is going on in Florida.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
What a horrible way to go, hope she gets locked up. Her cell will still be a 100 times more comfortable than what he went through. Can't imagine the panic and fear.

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
What a horrible way to go..

When I was little, I once played hide and seek with my now estranged older brother and was hidden inside a completely closed small wooden hamper. He figured out I was there and sit on the lid for more than a minute while I was screaming for help. I have claustrophobia because of it. Growing up to know him much better, he simply has no empathy towards others. Nevertheless, even with my experience, I can't simply imagine how horrible this guy must have felt inside that suitcase...

"Yeah that's what you do when you choke me," Boone said in the video, according to court records.

Deputies said Torres continued to tell her he could not breathe.

"That's on you. Oh, that's what I feel like when you cheat on me," Boone said in the video, according to court records, and Boone could be heard laughing as Torres yelled.

Damn...

Last edited:

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Fucking Psycho. Drank too much into a blackout state, passed out before letting him out (and taking multiple videos on her phone incriminating herself) and pretty much left him to die.

Deputies said Boone could be heard laughing in the video and telling Torres to "shut up" as he called her name.

Boone told Torres this was "for everything you've done to me," according to the video.

When she was shown the videos by investigators, Boone said she didn't remember taking them and it looked "bad."

After Boone's inconsistent statements and reviewing the videos found on her phone investigators decided to charge her with second-degree murder

Stupid as fuck. Very on brand for Florida.

Last edited:

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Holy shit that's a terrifying way to die. Sounds like she tried to coerce him in there from the beginning to 'accidentally' kill him.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
... why'd he climb into the suitcase in the first place?
I know the story says they were drinking and she coerced him in by saying they were going to play hide and seek or whatever but... I can't remember a time while drunk I've said "y'kn...y'know what? I'm...I'm gonna get in that suitcase. It looks comfy... SHUT UP! I'm doin' it. Okay now, nobody zip it... No one zip it okay? Okay guys?"

Seriously, what the fuck?

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Please do not create threads about news or content that is just disgusting and/or shocking, with little potential for discussion. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.