• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Mod Edit:
1ZSw2c5.jpg

/Mod Edit

You can't let anybody know your business. They were once cool and I guess those days are dead
Dip6SPLWAAIsHY8.jpg

Dip6SPLXcAAtcK_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He should just ask Mayweather to go ask his promoter how much he took off the top of his fight purse and see if he gets an answer without the promoter writing it down

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure Floyd didn't write this but more importantly what happened?

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Not as hard as the bombs he dropped on his wife

Who gives a shit about this guy's opinion on anything, seriously?

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Get the strap indeed, lol

The funniest part of this is that everyone knows Floyd didn't write this. I'm sure 50 will respond with something.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I really doubt Floyd wrote that fire but whoever did, whew, they must've been rearing to tear into fifty for a while.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I know damn well floyd didnt write that. And when 50 replies, i know for damn sure know floyd wont read it, and rather have it read for him. I hope 50 replies with a video tho, dudes such a troll and i find it very entertaining.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
How can Floyd write if he can't read?
Voice to text? Google assistant is pretty solid. And then he prolly had a pr person look it over.

Does floyd have a fight coming up? Is the mma thing with conor officially announced yet?

50 got a new season of tv or an album coming?

This seems like manufactured beef to me.

Still waiting on Wendy Williams to let out 50's "secrets" she claims to have