• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do find it interesting that people are pissing themselves at a dyslexia joke on a forum where if they made that same joke they'd cop a ban.

Chicken Wing

Banned
Apr 17, 2018
Awww shucks is no fun ever allowed in Era.... someone always needs to get offended that other people are having a laugh and then spit their unneeded judgement.

LOL this is fresh. The only people getting offended are those who got triggered when people said old, tired, corny stuff wasnt funny. Stop lmao.

I do find it interesting that people are pissing themselves at a dyslexia joke on a forum where if they made that same joke they'd cop a ban.

Ding.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but feel I'm being trolled, but just in case I'm not...

I think it's more about the fact that Floyd still can't read or write. I'm sure the majority of people posting here don't find dyslexia funny.

Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling.

I think it's more about the fact that Floyd still can't read or write. I'm sure the majority of people posting here don't find dyslexia funny.

Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling.

"I don't laugh at disabled people, but the fact he's got one leg is hilarious!"

Starvigil

Oct 30, 2017
You won't believe the type of language some people use in rap song. Offensive language is meant to offend. What you get wrong tho is that it's not directed at you but at the person it's directed at. Just like WWE and boxing this is a show and we're here to watch not participate.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but feel I'm being trolled, but just in case I'm not...

"I don't laugh at disabled people, but the fact he's got one leg is hilarious!"
How is he disabled? He's had all the opportunity in the world in his adult life to learn how to read and write. He chose to focus on training which is fine but it was at the expense of everything else(like learning how to read/write and the common sense to leave physical abuse inside the ring).

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
LOL this is fresh. The only people getting offended are those who got triggered when people said old, tired, corny stuff wasnt funny. Stop lmao.

Ding.
You are clearly the one triggered here, not me ;). I just pointed out that your humor doesn't fall in line with everyone elses.

And don't lump me in as someone who finds actual speech disabilities funny. I've dealt with having one my whole life and find it stupid that people are comparing reading/writing capability with one.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is he disabled? He's had all the opportunity in the world in his adult life to learn how to read and write. He chose to focus on training which is fine but it was at the expense of everything else(like learning how to read/write and the common sense to leave physical abuse inside the ring).

Being dyslexic makes it pain in the ass to spell correctly, regardless of how smart you are. It's not something you can "overcome" just by going to a few classes and watching a couple of instructional videos.

That attitude is harsh as fuck.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Being dyslexic makes it pain in the ass to spell correctly, regardless of how smart you are. It's not something you can "overcome" just by going to a few classes and watching a couple of instructional videos.

That attitude is harsh as fuck.

I agree with literally everything in your post, but Maywesther isn't dyslexic. If the same type of poster got made about Magic or Ali then it would be a totally different story.