• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Y'all be doing way too much just to shit on Floyd. That draft isn't even funny. We already knew Floyd was borderline illiterate and if you find that funny you should probably take stock and recalibrate your moral compass considering that is something which is a direct result of a poor childhood - which we also already knew Floyd had.

But whatever.

Floyd can't read but he's still successful and he's obviously right about what a bitter cunt 50 is. Dude went from being the hottest rapper alive to declaring bankruptcy, contracting an STD, living in an apartment in Jersey and a leecher who can't have seem to maintain a healthy relationship with his own kids while putting more energy into being an internet troll.

There's no hero in this battle of dipshits but you got it fucked up if you think Floyd is losing this.

Lmao you actually are stanning for Floyd. Fuck his childhood, that's not an excuse. The motherfucker beats women and you're calling him successful... the fuck outta here, the money doesn't mean a damn thing.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all be doing way too much just to shit on Floyd. That draft isn't even funny. We already knew Floyd was borderline illiterate and if you find that funny you should probably take stock and recalibrate your moral compass considering that is something which is a direct result of a poor childhood - which we also already knew Floyd had.

But whatever.

Floyd can't read but he's still successful and he's obviously right about what a bitter cunt 50 is. Dude went from being the hottest rapper alive to declaring bankruptcy, contracting an STD, living in an apartment in Jersey and a leecher who can't have seem to maintain a healthy relationship with his own kids while putting more energy into being an internet troll.

There's no hero in this battle of dipshits but you got it fucked up if you think Floyd is losing this.

The fuck. Floyd is a pos, lol. Why even pick a side and get this het up?

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao you actually are stanning for Floyd. Fuck his childhood, that's not an excuse. The motherfucker beats women and you're calling him successful... the fuck outta here, the money doesn't mean a damn thing.

That's twice now you've accused me of this shit and, ironically, twice now you've broadcasted your own remedial reading ability while having a laugh because Floyd can't read well.

A person's inability to read is usually tied to a bad childhood. I know people that barely got to go to school because of their circumstances at home and they're barely literate now as a result. These are mot necessarily great people. They're people that have made mistakes and bad decisions, but their inability to read is neither, and it's a scumbag thing to do to make fun of something someone wasn't in control of.

You don't have to be a fan of Floyd to see that. The fact you're all "fuck his childhood" because you dislike him for what he's done as an adult says a lot about you.

Floyd is a terrible human being but he wasn't in control of his educational circumstances as a child, which is what you choose to laugh at just because you despise the man for things he has done as an adult. If you're gonna despise him, then despise him what was in his control rather than ridiculing him for having struggles that a lot people that aren't successful millionaires have to contend with and are stigmatised for because of it.

Domestic violence, racist outbursts, caping for Trump - that's just the tip of the iceberg. There is plenty to judge Floyd by, reprehensible shit he's done as an adult with control.

Don't bother offering up a second apology.

The fuck. Floyd is a pos, lol. Why even pick a side and get this het up?

I'm not picking sides.

If I was, I'd pick 50's because he's not quite as bad as Floyd.

But the bars are weak and y'all are gassing him over retreading the same shit of, "haha, you can't read."

Meanwhile Floyd has responsed with, "you're broke, you've got an STD, you firstborne hates you, your second might not even be yours, you only stay relevant by staying in people's business like an internet troll, you lie about your success, and the one thing people fuck with that's got your name on it (Power) is good for reasons that have nothing to do with you."

Floyd came at 50 with way more substance.

50 going back to the same well or "haha, well you can't read" is desperate, but y'all gassing him up because you like him more/despise him less than Floyd.

It's like people can't even be real about fuckshit no more.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
That's twice now you've accused me of this shit and, ironically, twice now you've broadcasted your own remedial reading ability while having a laugh because Floyd can't read well.

A person's inability to read is usually tied to a bad childhood. I know people that barely got to go to school because of their circumstances at home and they're barely literate now as a result. These are necessarily great people. They're people that have made mistakes and bad decisions, but their inability to read is neither, and it's a scumbag thing to do to make fun of something someone wasn't in control of.

You don't have to be a fan of Floyd to see that.

Floyd is a terrible human being but he wasn't in control of his educational circumstances as a child, which is what you choose to laugh at just because you If you despise the man for things he has done as an adult. If you're gonna despise him, then despise him what was in his control rather than ridiculing him for having struggles that a lot people that aren't successful millionaires have to contend with and are stigmatised because of it.

Domestic violence, racist outbursts, caping for Trump - that's just the tip of the iceberg. There is plenty to judge Floyd by, reprehensible shit he's done as an adult with control.

I'm not picking sides.

But the bars are weak and y'all are gassing him over retreading the same shit of, "haha, you can't read."

Meanwhile Floyd has responsed with, "you're broke, you've got an STD, you firstborne hates you, your second might not even be yours, you only stay relevant by staying in people's business like an internet troll, you lie about your success, and the one thing people fuck with that's for your name on it (Power) is good for reasons that have nothing to do with you."

50 going back to the same well or illiteracy is desperate but y'all gassing him up because you like him more/despise him less than Floyd.

Firstly, who is "y'all" and why am I a part of that?

Second, this entire post is choosing a side.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

A person's inability to read is usually tied to a bad childhood. I know people that barely got to go to school because of their circumstances at home and they're barely literate now as a result. These are necessarily great people. They're people that have made mistakes and bad decisions, but their inability to read is neither, and it's a scumbag thing to do to make fun of something someone wasn't in control of.

You don't have to be a fan of Floyd to see that.

Floyd is a terrible human being but he wasn't in control of his educational circumstances as a child, which is what you choose to laugh at just because you If you despise the man for things he has done as an adult. If you're gonna despise him, then despise him what was in his control rather than ridiculing him for having struggles that a lot people that aren't successful millionaires have to contend with and are stigmatised because of it.

I'm not picking sides.

Meanwhile Floyd has responsed with, "you're broke, you've got an STD, you firstborne hates you, your second might not even be yours, you only stay relevant by staying in people's business like an internet troll, you lie about your success, and the one thing people fuck with that's got your name on it (Power) is good for reasons that have nothing to do with you."

50 going back to the same well or "haha, well you can't read" is desperate, but y'all gassing him up because you like him more/despise him less than Floyd.

We're not talking about his education as a child, we're talking about how he never gave a fuck after that to educate himself because he thinks hes such hot shit he doesnt even need to learn how to read. That's why we make fun of him. He's had the option to learn for over 20 years. And I shouldn't even have apologized once to a fucking Floyd defender.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firstly, who is "y'all" and why am I a part of that?

Second, this entire post is choosing a side.

I was addressing the thread in general, if you feel the y'all doesn't include you it doesn't.

I'm not picking sides because I don't care who wins. I hope both these cunts destroy each other. They're bullies that serve no purpose. Fuck em both.

But while they're going at each other I'm going to at least be honest of who is doing a better job at it as a spectator in this battle of the fuckwits.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Floyd's diss was so generic. He just listed out 50s behavior. You can't even read. you never gonna win one of these ever.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I was addressing the thread in general, if you feel the y'all doesn't include you it doesn't.

I'm not picking sides because I don't care who wins. I hope both these cunts destroy each other. They're bullies that serve no purpose. Fuck em both.

But while they're going at each other I'm going to at least be honest of who is doing a better job at it as a spectator in this battle of the fuckwits.

Better job is subjective though.

Fruit&Nut

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Mar 16, 2018
50 aint jealous of Floyd. They started a promotional company together, and even signed a couple of fighters. Floyd really fucked those guys, who he convinced to sign with SMS. When it came time for Floyd to pay into the company, he decided to bail. That's where the feud started. Floyd did screw over 50. Before that they were basically brothers.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In that case, it's not. Floyd stated facts, including some that no one knew about, on various subjects, Curtis is just saying "you can't read/write" for the 100000000th time

Again, why does anyone give a fuck about Floyd's opinion or statements on anything?

Oct 27, 2017
A person's inability to read is usually tied to a bad childhood. I know people that barely got to go to school because of their circumstances at home and they're barely literate now as a result. These are mot necessarily great people. They're people that have made mistakes and bad decisions, but their inability to read is neither, and it's a scumbag thing to do to make fun of something someone wasn't in control of.
The dude is a multimillionaire. If he wanted to learn how to read he easily could have at any time. He just doesn't give a shit and would rather spend his money on settlements from beating women and hiring ghostwriters to throw insults at washed up rappers

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Op missed the opportunity to make the title : "Floyd Mayweather drops the book on 50 cent"

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're not talking about his education as a child, we're talking about how he never gave a fuck after that to educate himself because he thinks hes such hot shit he doesnt even need to learn how to read. That's why we make fun of him. He's had the option to learn for over 20 years. And I shouldn't even have apologized once to a fucking Floyd defender.

You're literally quoting a post in which I refer to Floyd as a Trump supporting abuser and racist but I'm a defender of his? Bruh.

beb0fc926035674.png

You are too emotional over this.

I ain't even gonna bother with you beyond this point.

Better job is subjective though.

Of course it is.

The fact 50 has mostly kept it to illiteracy while Floyd has touched on more things is factual though.

The dude is a multimillionaire. If he wanted to learn how to read he easily could have at any time. He just doesn't give a shit and would rather spend his money on settlements from beating women and hiring ghostwriters to throw insults at washed up rappers

I'm less so concerned with the reasons why Floyd has remained borderline illiterate and more so with the normalisation of making fun of illiteracy.

Illiteracy amongst adults is a bigger problem than people realise and it's stigmatised to the point often times access to education isn't enough to fix it. A lot of illiterate adults are too ashamed to admit to it to begin with.

But I digress.

I don't want to derail this thread further, I'm still for the fuckery first and foremost.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
50's one dude who I'm glad is on social media. He's just a funny dude. I don't even care who's winning this long beef i just want the jokes.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I remember when Messy Marv and Guce was getting on 50 being a Snitch way back in the day..

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Floyd recycling Cam'ron diss tracks, fuck out of here with that bullshit.

People say Ghetto Qu'ran is a snitch track but every east coast rapper back then was shouting out drug dealers like it was nothing.

It's a smear campaigned that worked though.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
people used to spank children with leather straps.

anyway, the 50 response was low hanging fruit.
just some mockery over the same old Floyd can't read riff. He's going to have to do better to win this.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You don't have to be a fan of Floyd to see that. The fact you're all "fuck his childhood" because you dislike him for what he's done as an adult says a lot about you.

Floyd is a terrible human being but he wasn't in control of his educational circumstances as a child, which is what you choose to laugh at just because you despise the man for things he has done as an adult. If you're gonna despise him, then despise him what was in his control rather than ridiculing him for having struggles that a lot people that aren't successful millionaires have to contend with and are stigmatised for because of it.

I'm not picking sides.

Dude is filthy fucking rich you can't tell me that if he really cared about righting the circumstances of his childhood that he wouldn't be able to afford the best private tutors on the planet. Point is he doesn't care because he is so filthy rich he can just have other people do everything for him.

Its a much different story if someone is put in a disadvantaged position with no way to better themselves. Floyd has all the opportunity in the world and he does nothing with it.