• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It is why you don't win against 50 in a social media beef. Trolling and beefing through social media is how 50 has been able to have his name still around, despite not rapping.
This went further than the standard trolling though ....Floyd wanted to end 50 fast so he immediately mentioned his sons and the herpes stuff. 50 has tried to destroy some people for far less.

The sad thing is this could get even uglier if Floyd doesn't back down ...yikes. Need some OG to intervene before it's to late.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Forget that weaksauce "sick sick sick" - this is the most brutal diss of the year...

Just holy fuck. Floyd is a scumbag.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Floyd did end that original post with a threat of knowing where all 50's skeletons are buried. So we'll see if he was bluffing.

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Alleging that you were a significant part of your friend's murder of his wife and subsequent suicide because you were fucking said wife is... a little bit beyond "diss" territory

Also explicitly stated Mayweather didn't give a fuck about said incident contrary to the alleged report that Floyd tried talking him down

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Yea this was known before, but damn let the dead rest....

How do you go to a basketball game after watching that shit though?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

That wasn't a clapback, that shit was a

638.gif

What the fuck was this nigga 50 thinking? Yo relax, the fuck

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
As soon as Floyd brought 50's kids into the shit, I knew 50 was going to pull out the darkest truths he has on Floyd's life. I guarantee you he knows that because Floyd told him the 100% one night.

There's a reason you make it personal with 50.

50 isn't done either. That isn't the dirtiest thing he has in the bag. If Floyd says another word he's going DEFCON 1.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yea this was known before, but damn let the dead rest....

How do you go to a basketball game after watching that shit though?
Talk about character assassination ....I mean alot of people didn't fuck with Floyd before because of the known reasons. Bit this story...that's crazy ...imagine having your kids read this shit about their dad online.

J Prime where you at ? lol ...probably too late for this beef.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was not expecting that when I saw the threat title updated.

That's not an escalation, that's dropping a nuclear bomb of a response.

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
Whats crazy about this is, if 50 just casually dropped this, what else is he holding that is worse than this???
And also, idk if Mayweather may know deep secrets of 50 tbh... I see this beef one sided after this

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. Don't beef with people who don't give a fuck y'all. You gonna get bodied

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Whats crazy about this is, if 50 just casually dropped this, what else is he holding that is worse than this???
And also, idk if Mayweather may know deep secrets of 50 tbh... I see this beef one sided after this

50 read the same books that I did.... the 48 laws of power, the art of seduction... and so on... you never let someone get the upper hand on you and I am sure that he used that on Floyd .

Also saying someone has herpes isn't going to shut shit down... he will still get random groupies. You need more than that.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
He used to beat the mother of his small children in front of them, FMM is a known trash bag. This is not surprising.

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You're a snitch"

oooohhh

"You can't read"

OOOOHHH

"You got herpies"

AWWWWW

"You're responsible for the murder suicide of your friend and his wife"

oh.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I won't be shocked if 50 knows more darker secret than that, this is just a warning message, a fucking huge one at that.