• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
*looks at the latest video on 50s insta*

...ok, I'm done with social media for the day.

I can't with 50s petty ass

astro

Oct 25, 2017
They're vague and passive aggressive but I'm inclined to agree to drop it.

This is ridiculous mate.

Not only was I not being passive aggressive or vague, but that snide little comment was PA as hell.

I'll be clear: the point was you came in blazing stanning for Floyyd. And yes, you are stanning for the guy by picking a side, claiming he is "better" than 50, giving us his life sob story, and then arguing dishonestly to deny it.

And when both of the chumps in question are pieces of shit in their own way, your side taking with such het up righteousness was lame and absurd.

So stop it, please.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is ridiculous mate.

Not only was I not being passive aggressive or vague, but that snide little comment was PA as hell.

I'll be clear: the point was you came in blazing stanning for Floyyd. And yes, you are stanning for the guy by picking a side, claiming he is "better" than 50, giving us his life sob story, and then arguing dishonestly to deny it.

And when both of the chumps in question are pieces of shit in their own way, your side taking with such het up righteousness was lame and absurd.

So stop it, please.

I'll give you aggressive but I was neither snide nor passive. I think I was pretty direct in how trash I think your posts were.

Apparently you're allergic to context and have trouble understanding why making fun of one person who you think deserves it over a stigmatised issue contributes to normalising making fun of ordinary people that have the same struggles.

Where do you get the balls to be accusing me of being self righteous when you can't even take a remotely nuanced approach to how shitty it is to treat illiteracy as something worthy of ridicule just because you're so self righteous in your disdain of a shitty person that has done plenty worthy ridiculing that doesn't normalise that?

You might read better than Floyd but evidently you struggle with the meaning behind what's written.

Don't bother responding, I've wasted enough time. That lightbulb will switch on eventually, probably.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll give you aggressive but I was neither snide nor passive. I think I was pretty direct in how trash I think your posts were.

Apparently you're allergic to context and have trouble understanding why making fun of one person who you think deserves it over a stigmatised issue contributes to normalising making fun of ordinary people that have the same struggles.

Where do you get the balls to be accusing me of being self righteous when you can't even take a remotely nuanced approach to how shitty it is to treat illiteracy as something worthy of ridicule just because you're so self righteous in your disdain of a shitty person that has done plenty worthy ridiculing that doesn't normalise that?

You might read better than Floyd but evidently you struggle with the meaning behind what's written.

Don't bother responding, I've wasted enough time. That lightbulb will switch on eventually, probably.

You're being absolutely abused and you need to calm down.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
I knew it wouldn't take long for Floyd to flaunt his wealth.

50's comeback was lame for a so called troll master. I'm eager to see how 50 responds to this attack since by most metrics Floyd is more successful than him; he'll have to be more creative in his retort.

I assume this would be 50's retort to Floyd flaunting his wealth over him:

$20 only Floyd!
41HhGfAAFEL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

KillingJoke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there is one thing the McGregor hype taught me is Floyd's weak ass trolling. 98% of it is "i have more money".

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both of these guys are supposed to be so hard and so street but they're bickering on IG like a couple of hormone fueled tweens

They need to just meet up and fuck already

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Watched His Friend's Murder-Suicide on FaceTime

A rapper killed his actress wife and then shot himself in a gruesome murder-suicide today—all, apparently, while Floyd Mayweather watched in horror over FaceTime.

Sources tell us ... rapper Earl Hayes called Floyd on FaceTime Monday morning in a rage, over claims his wife — VH1 star Stephanie Moseley — had been unfaithful.

According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail. Floyd will not say how much he saw, but he acknowledges he was a witness and heard everything

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I don't think Floyd was expecting that to be thrown in his face while he was messing with rats in PS.

I forgot Floyd witnessed that on Facetime.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think Floyd was expecting that to be thrown in his face while he was messing with rats in PS.

I forgot Floyd witnessed that on Facetime.

50 is saying he not only witnessed it, but also caused/encouraged it. That would actually conflict with the TMZ/police report that said Floyd tried to talk the shooter down, and had no direct involvement.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm a little late but why is Floyd Mayweather's inability to read well somehow funny? It's sad to see black people tearing each other down whilst also having to fend off what appears to be the world's attempts to destroy us. What's worse is Charlemagne also poking fun at the situation. and stoking the flames. Hopefully with all his resources, Floyd can enlist some help and combat this situation that he's found himself in. Sorry to spoil anyone's fun.

Both of these guys are garbage.