• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Well this took a dark turn. Wtf...
Bqsup7k.gif

Oct 25, 2017
This went from "I don't know what is going on, but it's kind of amusing and the rat photoshops are funny" to legitimately disturbing. Heck, the thread title doesn't give enough of a warning!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why people are surpised ...this was going to escalate fast fast with 50 being involved and Floyd immediately talking about his family and sons....

Let's just hope that nobody gets shot because of this.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
50 definitely got the strap for that one.

How do you even respond to that?! "Yeah but I'm rich as fuck though."

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Some background info would be nice

Floyd...watched his friend suicide and fucked his wife? What a shit person. Is this common knowledge? What has Floyd said about it? How could he possibly reply back to something so dark.

Hasnt 50 been shitty to women?

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017

Floyd...watched his friend suicide and fucked his wife? What a shit person. Is this common knowledge? What has Floyd said about it? How could he possibly reply back to something so dark.

Mod Edit: Removed link to banned source

Last edited by a moderator:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

I guess part of it was known?

http://gawker.com/floyd-mayweather-watched-his-best-friends-murder-suicid-1668551391

50 claims that it happened because of Floyd being with that guy's wife which wasn't something people knew about.

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
I entered this thread saturday, read the first page and left, I Came today cause it said 50 escalated and I thought "well looks like 50 snaped back" but damn.. that wasn't what I was expecting... we got a 604 in progress

Veritigo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, 50 and Floyd are at it again!

50 coming back with the illiterate response, predictable

Floyd with the broke response, equally predictable

Haha, rat photoshops so funny

What. the. fuck.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
It is why you don't win against 50 in a social media beef. Trolling and beefing through social media is how 50 has been able to have his name still around, despite not rapping.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
oh now it's too much? smh. They're just getting started. and y'all who were privy to that earlier shit, spectating and encouraging them, can't just peace out now because it's get too dark. come the fuck on.

pretty embarrassing that this is playing out all over ig though. welcome to 2018.

hopefully it just stays online and no one gets really hurt over some stupid beef.