• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys so my wife and I are going to Japan for what hopefully is a great trip. We already know it will be warm etc we have been warned howevwe where we live the last two weeks peaked 40 degrees celcius so we are good. Obviously the plane ride is the annoying part, stuck for ten hours cant move etc. I have mild anxiety and always have so Ive seen my therapist and went over the basics and have been practicing visualizing the trip making myself incomfortable etc.
However I was wondering if anyone had Disney life? The reason I ask is I have netflix and was hoping to download some star wars movies or even the clone wars to binge on the plane, its something I love that will relax me. Netflix only has a few movies but none are for download. I was wondering if someone has disney life and if all the star wars movies were on it and available for download. If so I probably will use the 7 days free trial option, download the movies, watch on the plane and or pass out for sleep. Any info will be greats thanks guys!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bumping just because of flight anxiety

Oct 25, 2017
Well I've never used it, but if no one here provides you with any info, just do the trial and find out. If you're waiting because your trip is more than 7 days from now, just do the trial with a dummy email account.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
You can move in the plane. During those long flights I just stand at the back and stretch

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
I've done that flight and longer ones plenty of times. You don't even need streaming because more than likely there will be a screen in front of you with a selection of recent movies and TV shows. It's not that bad. It can be kind of boring, but if you can spend nine hours cooped up at work, you can spend ten hours on an airplane. Stand up and stretch, walk down the aisle, go to sleep. If you're on Japan Airlines, they have great flights. If you're on American or United in Economy, good luck.