• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 4 hours, 57 minutes, 4 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Folding Screen Monkeys may be the easiest From boss imo

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
They really should’ve been a mini boss tbh. One of like two times I’ve ever beaten a SoulsBorneSekiro boss on my first try. At least Guardian Ape is kicking my ass tho.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
They always stick in a "puzzle" boss into every game that's not actually testing your combat skills but is just either super easy or actual bullshit.

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
It was fine. It was more of a puzzle than an actual boss fight and I thought it was a nice change of pace. Plus I really enjoyed the atmosphere of their arena.

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Mist Noble was funny because I was getting ready for a tough boss fight while I was finding a way into his lair, then I went in and killed him in like 10 seconds lol.