• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
They really should've been a mini boss tbh. One of like two times I've ever beaten a SoulsBorneSekiro boss on my first try. At least Guardian Ape is kicking my ass tho.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
They always stick in a "puzzle" boss into every game that's not actually testing your combat skills but is just either super easy or actual bullshit.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say there's quite a few more that are easier. Dragon God being one that comes to mind.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
It was fine. It was more of a puzzle than an actual boss fight and I thought it was a nice change of pace. Plus I really enjoyed the atmosphere of their arena.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I mean there's tons of easy gimmick bosses in their games, it's not any worse than the others.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Mist Noble was funny because I was getting ready for a tough boss fight while I was finding a way into his lair, then I went in and killed him in like 10 seconds lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember stumbling into it totally unprepared, panicking, and then quickly realising I didn't have anything to worry about, yeah.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
WdffNRyh.jpg